www.irontechdoll.com

Why go Iron Tech

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Why go Iron Tech

Post by Dollicious2 »

Sooooooooooo
Beautiful
Now imagine Salina head on that body :mrgreen:
DL2
Attachments
IMG_0231.JPG
IMG_0231.JPG (264.76 KiB) Viewed 1874 times
IMG_20190410_102653_300.jpg
IMG_20190410_102653_300.jpg (176.15 KiB) Viewed 1874 times
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Panther68 wrote:
Agreed, for example, They just released the Doris head. It was based off the British busty model Lucy Pinder. Lucy is brunette, brown eyes with regular lips. I believe many members pre paid for this head to be made. So when they released the initial photos of her with blonde wig, blue eyes and make up giving her full lips, many of these members were not happy. They want Lucy Pinder, not a platinum blonde, blue eyed doll.
Hm... that all was pre me joining in at TDF times. I can understand some the anger of those members involved. Though from a more realistic POV it was quite obvious you can´t simply make a 1:1 copy of a RL person and expect you you´re not getting into possible troubles for obvious reasons. I didn´t know that Lucy model previously and can´t compare with Doris head ATM. Got to explore her possibilities in photoshop some and make my mind.
Panther68 wrote: What we love about Irontech dolls are their realism , so why are they photographing them like sex dolls with a sex doll look. The only difference between their photos and mine are that they are photographing a doll, I am photographing a model, a woman or should I say an object in the form of a woman. Does that make sense? It's just that one degree of realism that takes a photo from just OK to WOW!!!.
Spot on, Panther! :thumbs_up: Can´t add to this. 8)
Panther68 wrote: Sorry for my ramblings, so whats your guy's thoughts? I am going to invest in some studio equipment, so I will have to put up, or shut up when I start doing studio photography. I am really looking forward to getting my 163+ with the Doris, Ella, and Doria heads. I hope to bring them alive as Miki(Aniko) and Jane(Aneisha) Pressure is on me. :whistle:
Just keep doing as you did before, with every improvement or changes in your mind. You´re already walking the right path IMHO. 8) As I said elsewehere, I very much love your natural and GND (girl next door) approaches to picture all the ladies. :) Your shootings very well supplement the official promos and should help any future doll customers making their mind if a particular (IT) doll/head will fit desires. You helped me very much in this regard and IMO should do to anybody else I believe. Thanks again! 8)

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Dollicious2 wrote:Sooooooooooo
Beautiful
DL2
Wow! DL2, that is Selina head? With Anya she´s among top of my favorites, even before Izabel arrived home finally. 8O :D 8)

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

-Ragnar66- wrote:
Beautiful
DL2
Wow! DL2, that is Selina head? With Anya she´s among top of my favorites, even before Izabel arrived home finally. 8O :D 8)
Oh yes yes
It's the Selina head alrighty :D
1554904604966.png
1554904604966.png (649.83 KiB) Viewed 1840 times
I bought this head separately for $280 and she's worth every penny.

And it fits perfectly on the 168cm body
It would be too large for smaller dolls but I believe it would go well on the 163cm body but that remains to be seen.

I am thinking of a name for her , really picky about names & it drives me mad sometimes.

Now I have so many heads that need bodys...
Need a body for my Anya head because it's just slightly too small for the 168cm and fits perfectly on a 163- 166cm body
Leonard may be introducing a 166cm with super small breasts and looking just like Veronica Rodriguez as we can see here below
Your welcome TDF :wink:
DL2
Attachments
Veronica-Rodriguez-showering(1).jpg
Veronica-Rodriguez-showering(1).jpg (115.8 KiB) Viewed 1840 times
636521h.jpg
636521h.jpg (69.89 KiB) Viewed 1840 times
Last edited by Maviarab on Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Img removed |Rule 1
viewtopic.php?t=104739
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

miles mcbroom
Ex-Member

Post by miles mcbroom »

cute

Unwritten
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Unwritten »

dollarfan wrote:The 163 and the 150 is the same in look. The 163+ looks different at least to Me. When You have the 163+ at Your house then You will know for sure :D :thumbs_up:
I am really looking forward to Panther68's take on this. Also a side by side of these two (163/163+) would be nice. :wink:

dreamer from Russia

Post by dreamer from Russia »

[quote Also a side by side of these two (163/163+) would be nice. :wink:[/quote]
Yes, this is what needs to be done.
AF Doll 162.

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

Sorry bout the Veronica Rodriguez pussy showing pics Panther68
I keep forgetting not everyone a sick pervert such as I am :lol:
DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Dollicious2 wrote:Sorry bout the Veronica Rodriguez pussy showing pics Panther68
DL2
Hey DL2, wasn't me. This isn't my thread, but she does have a rockin' body. :thumbs_up: I did post some pics of exgirlfriend here on TDF. :razz: Opps, I mean your exdollfriend. :whistle: your 168

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

Panther68 wrote:
Dollicious2 wrote:Sorry bout the Veronica Rodriguez pussy showing pics Panther68
DL2
Hey DL2, wasn't me. This isn't my thread, but she does have a rockin' body. :thumbs_up: I did post some pics of exgirlfriend here on TDF. :razz: Opps, I mean your exdollfriend. :whistle: your 168
Oh silly me I mistook this thread for your other one involving the Irontech dolls Panther68 :oops:
Anyways I am getting stoked about the prospect for a new tiny boobs 166cm doll & sure hope they do that & put same kinda vag as your 163cm on her or something even better like Veronica Rodriguez's pussy and tight bubble butt.
DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Sidestep
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sidestep »

I think most everyone wants to see it all! Even the most mild tempered animal wants to search it all out and get its freak on. I think we like your ex doll pics too.

Sidestep
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sidestep »

You're idea of that 166 does sound nice

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

DL2
I´ve seen it coming the moment I´d seen leg spreaded Veronica R. But so are board rules and we shouldn´t forget about that. I know the temptation though. :mrgreen:

Veronica´s measured at 160cm and 45 kg, so is very close to a similar sized doll. Or vice versa. :lol:

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Dollicious2 wrote:
-Ragnar66- wrote:
Beautiful
DL2
Oh yes yes
It's the Selina head alrighty :D
1554904604966.png
I bought this head separately for $280 and she's worth every penny.

And it fits perfectly on the 168cm body
It would be too large for smaller dolls but I believe it would go well on the 163cm body but that remains to be seen.

I am thinking of a name for her , really picky about names & it drives me mad sometimes.

Now I have so many heads that need bodys...
Need a body for my Anya head because it's just slightly too small for the 168cm and fits perfectly on a 163- 166cm body
Leonard may be introducing a 166cm with super small breasts and looking just like Veronica Rodriguez as we can see here below
Your welcome TDF :wink:
DL2
I´ve yet to see how Izabel/Jane head fits the 155cm body, although known pictures (incl mine factory ones) indicate it should be OK. I´d rather prefer a head looking too "big" than too "small" for a given body, but at last it should be realistically proportioned. Here´s where it comes handy when IT gives exact figures on all their heads and as well show front and profile shots on their websites.

This is from a non approved TDF german vendor´s website and just for demonstrative purpose, but gives the idea (on WM doll bodies). Click and move mouse to 3D animate.

https://www.dollsclub.de/themes/Fronten ... index.html

or

https://www.dollsclub.de/themes/Fronten ... index.html

and a handful more. I´d also like to see this sort 3D animation for heads only. 8)

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

Hi Ragnar
I really love that small doll body and this spinning view thing is awesome too https://www.dollsclub.de/themes/Fronten ... index.html
Just wondering which doll body this is , maybe the WM 145cm A cup ?
DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

INFORMATIONS