www.irontechdoll.com

Why go Iron Tech

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Why go Iron Tech

Post by -Ragnar66- »

ColColt wrote:If I could get one with the looks and placement of the ones in the photo, or the 163 Miki above I'd be satisfied with that.
True. I already have high expectations on my standard model ordered. Not all IT models have same pussy layout though IIRC, but I figured the 155 seems to have exactly that "eat that..." appeal to me.

Edit: improperly stitched together a sample for the various height dolls (145 to 170cm) taken from various promo albums.
Attachments
IT pussy samples.jpg
IT pussy samples.jpg (440.13 KiB) Viewed 965 times

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

My Irontech 168cm lady's might be 85 or 90lbs but when I have rough sex with them (and I do :twisted: ) they feel real not like a flimsy doll :mrgreen:
And
Hurray for
Small Bunghole !
:haha4:
DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

Thanks for all the Irontechdoll fans kind and honest review here! These will be a really precious resources for other members to know more about Irontechdolls.
With your support and passion, Irontechdoll will keep moving forward and serving you better and better!

Best regards
Leonard
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com
10% OFF CODE ON OFFICIAL WEBSITE: Bailey

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Wow looking back at that pic of Panther showcasing 4 of his lovely gals, I def. agree with CoColt; there is a clear without a doubt winner there; IT's one actually has calves + nice sculpt, to compare the other ones they're way less defined / realistic. With her pussy also looking pretty damn great + well positioned + that pussy spread part DL2 mentioned sounds nice, gotta say IT is moving higher and higher on my list ;).
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Unwritten
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Unwritten »

While I LOVE the body styles of the IT dolls (especially the 163+), as I look around at various vendor sites, there just doesn't seem to be a head I really like. I'm probably going to buy myself another gal for Christmas this year so I've been shopping around. The realistic measurements is something I'm really looking for this time. I've got the petite, the lingerie model, and now I want the gorgeous girl next door who I can go to a store and buy anything off the shelf to wear. IT's bodies fit that mold sooo well, but like I said, the head choices are low. I guess IT has 8 months to make some new ones. wink wink :D

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Hahaha damn dude I was thinking the exact opposite, how I'd like say 5/20 head haha tho I've had this with other brands too tbh and not digging allot of the latest WM ones for example. Just curious; you'd check some sites with lots of galleries? I mean cuz sometimes this 1 set does not do her justice/look so good, while others might rock.

BTW might be a bit weird, but if there's nothing there for you, could always order without head right, or with for example WM head or some I guess. Tho I do feel more is better hahaha wink wink ;) would love me some latina for example (A)
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Unwritten
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Unwritten »

avante wrote:Hahaha damn dude I was thinking the exact opposite, how I'd like say 5/20 head haha tho I've had this with other brands too tbh and not digging allot of the latest WM ones for example. Just curious; you'd check some sites with lots of galleries? I mean cuz sometimes this 1 set does not do her justice/look so good, while others might rock.

BTW might be a bit weird, but if there's nothing there for you, could always order without head right, or with for example WM head or some I guess. Tho I do feel more is better hahaha wink wink ;) would love me some latina for example (A)
Haha. My girls do tend to be dressed 99% of the time so how she looks in clothes, and face are the most important things.

Also I'm not trying to say they're not doing a good job with the heads. I think Miki, Victoria, and Yael look great, they're just not what I'm looking for.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

I´d rather think quite a number of IT heads are way underrepresented when it comes to HQ photo sets. There´s an apparent focus on Lora, Hellen and Anna for "older" faces, while the current focus is more on latest face development types. Yet remain quite a number that need more promotion and very IMHO better choices when it comes to wig and eye color selection for any shoots. Not sure if the current promo sets are geared more toward the asian markets, but much can be yet done for non asian. It oftenly seem to disturb me some that wig and eye colors do not quite match, particularly in hindsight to the usual dark eyebrow colors shown. Off course all matter of taste, but personally I´d prefer more natural looking combos. Means...blondes - lighter eye and eyebrow colors and darkies more to the opposite. From this more "girl next door" approach, one can go any way one likes. My 2 euro cents. 8)

Unwritten
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Unwritten »

I remembered there was a head I really liked, but couldn't think of where it was. It was Panther68's Aneisha, which just happens to be IT's Jane head. Lol! It looks amazing in his photos, but in a lot of others not so 'wow'. I'm so cofused right now. Lol. Well, I've got 8 months to decide.

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

The Jane head is good, I think IT is the way to go at the moment for TPE dolls, their dolls genital areas are by far the best i've seen and dont produce that "gaping" hole like most TPE dolls do when spread.

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

-Ragnar66- wrote:I´d rather think quite a number of IT heads are way underrepresented when it comes to HQ photo sets. There´s an apparent focus on Lora, Hellen and Anna for "older" faces, while the current focus is more on latest face development types. Yet remain quite a number that need more promotion and very IMHO better choices when it comes to wig and eye color selection for any shoots. Not sure if the current promo sets are geared more toward the asian markets, but much can be yet done for non asian. It oftenly seem to disturb me some that wig and eye colors do not quite match, particularly in hindsight to the usual dark eyebrow colors shown. Off course all matter of taste, but personally I´d prefer more natural looking combos. Means...blondes - lighter eye and eyebrow colors and darkies more to the opposite. From this more "girl next door" approach, one can go any way one likes. My 2 euro cents. 8)
This :thumbs_up:

Agreed, for example, They just released the Doris head. It was based off the British busty model Lucy Pinder. Lucy is brunette, brown eyes with regular lips. I believe many members pre paid for this head to be made. So when they released the initial photos of her with blonde wig, blue eyes and make up giving her full lips, many of these members were not happy. They want Lucy Pinder, not a platinum blonde, blue eyed doll.

What we love about Irontech dolls are their realism , so why are they photographing them like sex dolls with a sex doll look. The only difference between their photos and mine are that they are photographing a doll, I am photographing a model, a woman or should I say an object in the form of a woman. Does that make sense? It's just that one degree of realism that takes a photo from just OK to WOW!!!.

Sorry for my ramblings, so whats your guy's thoughts? I am going to invest in some studio equipment, so I will have to put up, or shut up when I start doing studio photography. I am really looking forward to getting my 163+ with the Doris, Ella, and Doria heads. I hope to bring them alive as Miki(Aniko) and Jane(Aneisha) Pressure is on me. :whistle:

Unwritten
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Unwritten »

Panther68 wrote:
-Ragnar66- wrote:I´d rather think quite a number of IT heads are way underrepresented when it comes to HQ photo sets. There´s an apparent focus on Lora, Hellen and Anna for "older" faces, while the current focus is more on latest face development types. Yet remain quite a number that need more promotion and very IMHO better choices when it comes to wig and eye color selection for any shoots. Not sure if the current promo sets are geared more toward the asian markets, but much can be yet done for non asian. It oftenly seem to disturb me some that wig and eye colors do not quite match, particularly in hindsight to the usual dark eyebrow colors shown. Off course all matter of taste, but personally I´d prefer more natural looking combos. Means...blondes - lighter eye and eyebrow colors and darkies more to the opposite. From this more "girl next door" approach, one can go any way one likes. My 2 euro cents. 8)
This :thumbs_up:

Agreed, for example, They just released the Doris head. It was based off the British busty model Lucy Pinder. Lucy is brunette, brown eyes with regular lips. I believe many members pre paid for this head to be made. So when they released the initial photos of her with blonde wig, blue eyes and make up giving her full lips, many of these members were not happy. They want Lucy Pinder, not a platinum blonde, blue eyed doll.
I assumed the Doris head was done that way to say, "Look we're selling it this way doesn't look a thing like her" for legal issues, but you get it home put the brown eyes in, brunette wig on, and there you go. :wink:

dollarfan

Post by dollarfan »

@Panther I'm looking forward to Your photographing of the 163+ :thumbs_up: Too bad IronTech gave her that uninspiring labia.

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

dollarfan wrote:@Panther I'm looking forward to Your photographing of the 163+ :thumbs_up: Too bad IronTech gave her that uninspiring labia.
What!!! are you sure we are talking about the right doll. This is uninspiring??? The 163 and 163+ are the same dolls except for breast size
Attachments
IMG_0231.JPG
IMG_0231.JPG (264.76 KiB) Viewed 831 times

dollarfan

Post by dollarfan »

The 163 and the 150 is the same in look. The 163+ looks different at least to Me. When You have the 163+ at Your house then You will know for sure :D :thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS