www.irontechdoll.com

New Photos:Irontechdoll 163cm Xiu

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: New Photos:Irontechdoll 163cm Xiu

Post by Panther68 »

Hey DL2,

Well, my Ayumi is closer to the specs that dollsampler posted in other threads 171cm tall and 45 kg. At the time, she was advertised as 168cm and 43kg.

Hi Merida, actually it will be 13 dolls. I have an AS 168 with 2 additional heads shipping out sometime this week. Then ordering the 163 with Miki head and I will take on DL2 newest doll which was not quite right. I am paying the shipping costs for his replacement doll and shipping costs for his current doll to be shipped to me. One might say I like doll wheeling and dealing. 7 of the 13 dolls are previously owned dolls.Even my Ayumi was previously owned by TS1028, who was probably one of the first purchasers of the Ayumi Anime 168.

As for her bra size, she should be a C cup.

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Panther68 wrote:Hey DL2,

Well, my Ayumi is closer to the specs that dollsampler posted in other threads 171cm tall and 45 kg. At the time, she was advertised as 168cm and 43kg.

Hi Merida, actually it will be 13 dolls. I have an AS 168 with 2 additional heads shipping out sometime this week. Then ordering the 163 with Miki head and I will take on DL2 newest Irontech doll which was not quite right. I am paying the shipping costs for his replacement doll and shipping costs for his current doll to be shipped to me. One might say I like doll wheeling and dealing. 7 of the 13 dolls are previously owned dolls.Even my Ayumi was previously owned by TS1028, who was probably one of the first purchasers of the Ayumi Anime 168.

As for her bra size, she should be a C cup.

Merida

Post by Merida »

13 !!! How do you still have room!

I have yet to purchase a single one because we are waiting for the tenants to leave at the end of June so we can finally have the basement part of the house back. Only then, I will purchase a doll. Yes room is an issue.

INFORMATIONS