www.irontechdoll.com

IT 150 - Unboxing and impressions

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

IT 150 - Unboxing and impressions

Post by dxc »

Hey all,

IT managed to pump all blood out of my head to other regions with the introduction of the "Gymnast body" and the "Victoria head". So it kinda was nearly unavoidable I auditioned to get this doll.
I ordered through Jeff, since he arranged an adoption before and teamed up in this special offer with IT.
My obligation to get a discount was to share my unboxing with the forum with pictures or a video. I did this with my first doll, since there was no further rules attached to it otherwise I was happy to get a deal for basically doing something I would have done anyway.

The time before the holidays was very busy for me in work and could not afford a day off for a delivery so we tried to time the date of delivery for holiday time. I thought customs would be slower, that was a mistake, so I had to make an appointment with the delivery company and they did suggest Christmas Eve, I was kinda thinking they just did not recognize the date but... yeah, it went all smooth and I got a christmas present. Since being located in Europe IT sent via UPS cause they offer customs clearance, which means no additional fees for me or having to take actions. And I have to say I can not complain about UPS in general. They were reliable and professional. I guess everyone never gotten delivered a doll is kinda curious and nervous about this. But the delivery person was so much in a hurry, there was not a chance for an awkward moment even if he knew what was inside.

When I saw the package I was a bit worried. First thought: this is really slim. But I was more concerned about the bumps in the middle. The carton was bulging on both sides in the middle.
I was really fearing some damage or at least a flat assed doll since she was about 2 weeks under way or at customs and then nearly a week at UPS storage before the delivery.
IMG_20181224_092321_HHT.jpg
IMG_20181224_092321_HHT.jpg (3.55 MiB) Viewed 5292 times
IMG_20181224_092427_HHT.jpg
IMG_20181224_092427_HHT.jpg (2.17 MiB) Viewed 5292 times
I hope the pictures show the bumps a bit. In reality they were not to miss.

I lay down the package to inspect the doll. It was covered with a styrofoam layer and inside additional sheets of foam.
IMG_20181224_092541_HHT.jpg
IMG_20181224_092541_HHT.jpg (963.75 KiB) Viewed 5292 times
And on top of a long blue sleeping bag were the 2 heads. Oh, and the wigs. Both wrapped in many layers of soft foam sheets and fixed with tape.
IMG_20181224_092614_HHT.jpg
IMG_20181224_092614_HHT.jpg (883.4 KiB) Viewed 5292 times
The heads had a mask over the eyes to protect the eyelashes.
IMG_20181224_092852_HHT.jpg
IMG_20181224_092852_HHT.jpg (629.8 KiB) Viewed 5292 times
Sadly the Victoria head did suffer a little indentations from the rubber band of the mask. But it looks like it will come out and even if not the wig would cover that up. After all the head was like 3 weeks in this state and it is not surprising that it could get mark. The Xiu had did not have anything. I only add a picture of the deepest mark. There were very fine ones on the side over the ear as well.
IMG_20181224_093438_HHT.jpg
IMG_20181224_093438_HHT.jpg (615.77 KiB) Viewed 5292 times
On the side were 2 plastic bags with goodies. A white net dress plus a bag with the manual in different languages, a warming stick, a comb, a little pump.
IMG_20181224_093605.jpg
IMG_20181224_093605.jpg (1.27 MiB) Viewed 5292 times
IMG_20181224_093627_HHT.jpg
IMG_20181224_093627_HHT.jpg (639.58 KiB) Viewed 5292 times
After unzipping the bag one could see that the hands and feet were additionally wrapped and the hands were put on the body. The neck was tilted forward. The doll did not have additional space to travel in the packaging. The tilted neck spooked me a bit. But I guess this is normal shipping posture. It kinda does make sense since it would take away power of an impact on the skeleton over the neck pipe if the package would fall "on the head" by accident.
IMG_20181224_093839_HHT.jpg
IMG_20181224_093839_HHT.jpg (748.38 KiB) Viewed 5292 times
Enjoy some more pictures of the unpacked body to show that she indeed arrived in a perfect condition.
IMG_20181224_095354_HHT.jpg
IMG_20181224_095354_HHT.jpg (3.22 MiB) Viewed 5292 times
IMG_20181224_094242_HHT.jpg
IMG_20181224_094242_HHT.jpg (543.98 KiB) Viewed 5292 times
IMG_20181224_094111_HHT.jpg
IMG_20181224_094111_HHT.jpg (347.02 KiB) Viewed 5292 times
Oh yeah, I did flip the carton the side to pull her out. A hint one can not mention enough so no new doll owner does try to pull her out from top and may risk a back injury by doing so.
BTW I was surprised how light she is. IDK her weight, I do not have a scale, but for me she felt very manageable. Since I plan to use her as a photo model that is quite a nice thing.

I was impressed by the nice coloration.

What else to say. I like her hips. The legs are really nice sculpted. She has calves and meaty thighs. IT delivered what this sculpt promised to me, no doubt. You can feel the breast are hollow. They are soft and squishy but still perky. Fitting for the fact that it is a rather small chested doll.
The joints came a bit squeaky. I wanted stiff joints so I guess it is a good sign, maybe some other IT owners can chime in if this is standard and will change over time.
TPE smell. Yeah, I did not notice anything at first, but when I went out of the room and came back it was noticeable and I was keeping the windows open for some time and am a bit cautious about it.
I have not seen any oil leakage yet. She is dressed in a pyjama and sitting on a bed sheet currently and does not yet leave any marks.

As I used up the maximum of 12 files I would direct you to my other thread for the first pictures with the head and clothes on about my new doll. I called her Raluca (for the time she has the "Victoria head"; I have not decided for a name for her with the Xiu head).

Oh almost forgot. Body color is tan.

dollarfan

Re: IT 150 - Unboxing and impressions

Post by dollarfan »

Good she managed the trip without harm. Nice You planning to use her for photographing. I have one of these Victoria dolls coming my way too and I probably use mine for its most basic purpose namely - the XXX stuff :D

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Thank you for posting this...
It seems to me the packers are doing a far better job pinning in the doll from head to toe.
Now, if we call that North to South, west to east is easy as well.
This leaves from the bottom of the box to the top so her back does not arch, making her shorter thus she can move.
On a good note, HINGED NECKS can take this far better than the old goosenecks can.
Best,
Jeff and the BCD Girls
"We turn dreams into reality"
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

Thank you, Mr Franz.

@dollarfan
I can not fault you for wanting to do that. She does have a beautiful body and as I did especially mention the legs, it is just a wonderful sculpt thanks to the dedication to those details. And the Victoria face is really cute. But Xiu I got as well is gorgeous too.

@Jeff
Yeah, I hope one can see in the 4th photo and then the one were I opened the sleeping bag that the doll is "clamped" in the styrofoam quite good. Like if you look at the side of the legs one can see the additional blocks on the side of the legs even.

explorer235
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by explorer235 »

She's beautiful. I'm going through a similar experience as a first time doll owner.

SiliconeWorld
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by SiliconeWorld »

Congrats! Awesome review and your new "lady" looks gorgeous.

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

Congratulations ! I'm sure you'll enjoy your Irontech as much as i do my lady's
The packaging has improved very much with plenty of protection for the neck and I am proud to have been involved with bringing this featured shipping improvement.
DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

DefineReality
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DefineReality »

Awesome! Congrats dxc!!!

I have one like that coming my way too. She's my first and I'm hoping she makes it intact as well.

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

Hey dollicious.

Thanks, yeah, I really need to touch her wonderful figure like every time I pass her. Now I really need to learn how to take pictures. :D

Hey Define.
I am confident that your doll will find your home safe. The packaging is really well like you may be able to see on my photos is the first post. I had her standing like an additional week at the storage and nothing happened.

I totally forgot that the wigs are really soft. Especially the black wig for the Xiu head is so amazing nice.

Fallman68

Post by Fallman68 »

Congratulations, that is the best looking doll body I've seen here yet. Can you tell me whether the butt is semi hollow, gel filled or solid? Can't wait for more pics!

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

Hey Fallman,
her booty is deliciously solid. She is fit and so I think this is the right amount of squeeziness for this body.
I did shoot some photos just now in regard of your "request" cause I was making some photos of her for the X photo challenge. But it will take me probably to thursday til I post.

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

I did submit a photo of Raluca at the Photo Challenge X. I took that occassion to make a quick clothes change and Raluca put on a bikini to show off her figure.
I am really fascinated by her gorgeous stomach. Weird to say something like this, but it is just such a nice all around body IT created with the IT150. So enjoy.
IMG_20190114_204919.jpg
IMG_20190114_204919.jpg (3.58 MiB) Viewed 4568 times
IMG_20190114_210510.jpg
IMG_20190114_210510.jpg (2.29 MiB) Viewed 4568 times
Sadly I still have not put on the Xiu head for an extended time since I got so fascinated with the blonde Raluca and just feel I did not yet enough photos of her since I am still a bit restricted with the renovation.

Prometheus 2112
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Prometheus 2112 »

The IT150 is sexy! Love her body and nice abs! Want to see more of this one!

P

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

Hey Prometheus,
you wish, Raluca delivers. :D
Some more photos I made actually cause fallman was wanting more booty.

Before, a few notes. Sadly I seem to be spoiled by Yvette. The black straps did stain Raluca pretty quickly, but the good thing is it seems to fade pretty easily even though I did not treat it.
Another reminder how different staining is with TPE hit me an hour ago when I took off a black wig (bought cheap on amazon) I put on for another photo session. Even though it was not even an hour it did leave a stain. Yvette on the other hand wore the wig for a week without issue. Really have to start washing more often before dressing.

As a special bonus I share the picture I made for the Challenge X topic "A Wonderful Distraction".
Raluca in "Ooops, I did it again."
Raluca: "Maybe I am a bit clumsy, but you need to give me a shower and dress me with fresh clothes, pleeeeeeeeeeeeease."

INFORMATIONS