www.irontechdoll.com

New Christmas 163cm IronTechDoll! What a knockout!

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
NorthStar321
Active Poster
Active Poster

New Christmas 163cm IronTechDoll! What a knockout!

Post by NorthStar321 »

I’m new here posting but been reading for a while. Definitely definitive resource on dolls. I’ve been looking everywhere, and I can’t find her for sale anywhere. Anybody have additional pics beyond the few in this board they can post? Would like to see additional angles before making a buying decision

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: New Christmas 163cm IronTechDoll! What a knockout!

Post by Maviarab »

Welcome Northstar

If you have not already found it please take a moment to familiarise yourself with our New Member Page Here.

Glad to see you found us before making a purchase and are taking your time to learn what you can. Very good idea indeed as as you made mention to, there is a wealth of information contained within the site. if you have ny questions though please do not hesitate to ask. As for the IT163 I will assume you have seen the pictures on Irontech's own site yes?

http://www.irontechdoll.com/product/163 ... n-410.html

As for sale...well you could get directly from IT themselves, but I know for sure that you can order an Irontech through various vendors based within the USA (if that would be your preferred choice). Look through our list of approved vendors.

And once again, Welcome to TDF

NorthStar321
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by NorthStar321 »

Thank you! IronTechDoll has the best anatomical placement I’ve seen across all brands. Been researching for about 5 weeks now. This whole forum is a vast wealth of information, really helps. The 168cm is great as well! I see at Irontechs site the 163cm has about the same proportions, just slightly shorter/lighter! A real sized woman

SSIrontech
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by SSIrontech »

Here comes the video!
Olivia Zhou
IronTechDoll

If you have interest in to be our vendor,just contact me.

Email: sales05@irontechdoll.com
Whatsapp/Mobile: 0086-18819425976

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

And WELCOME!

And Leonard is one of the stars of the doll world.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

Looking at the video, this model look realistic and is obviously a dreambody medium size but not as slim as AYUMI.

That could basically be the slim AYUMI 171cm reduced 5 per cent in height and downscaled down to 163cm.But that is not the case here.
The bustline (less 2 per cent), waistline (unchanged) and hipsline (less 1 per cent), if these FACTORY measurements are corrects, are insufficiently reduced from AYUMI values in order to keep the same silhouette.
The thigh diameter however looks (subject to confirmation) downscaled to less than 50 cm (thigh circumference of the 171cm ) and the legs seems to have the correct lenght.(around 78cm inner thigh lenght, subject to confirmation)

Consequently the weight should be only 8 to 10 per cent per cent lower instead of 15 per cent (15 per cent dowscaling in weight correspond at a 5 per cent downscaling of all linear dimensions which is not the case here) .
This means the weight could be still around 38-39 kgs instead of 37kgs which make a difference anyway with AYUMI's 43kgs weight.

Incognito Guy

Post by Incognito Guy »

SSIrontech wrote:Here comes the video!
Absolutely stunning lady! Quite a realistic and appealing body height and measurements, she looks like a model!

Could you please tell me which skin tone is she?

SSIrontech
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by SSIrontech »

Incognito Guy wrote:
SSIrontech wrote:Here comes the video!
Absolutely stunning lady! Quite a realistic and appealing body height and measurements, she looks like a model!

Could you please tell me which skin tone is she?
In this video,Anya is brown skin.
Best regards
Shane
Olivia Zhou
IronTechDoll

If you have interest in to be our vendor,just contact me.

Email: sales05@irontechdoll.com
Whatsapp/Mobile: 0086-18819425976

INFORMATIONS