www.irontechdoll.com

155cm Body with Jennifer head

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
SolarToad
Apprentice
Apprentice

155cm Body with Jennifer head

Post by SolarToad »

I just got my order in. She is an Irontech 155cm with the Jennifer Head. She is my first doll and I am very excited. I'll post a real review later and hopefully some pictures of her as well.

SolarToad
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: 155cm Body with Jennifer head

Post by SolarToad »

So after two days with her i wanted to write down some of my thoughts in a small review.

Since this was my first doll I spent several months researching what I wanted and finding the right manufacturer to fit my needs. Being new to all of this I wanted something that was going to be on the lower end of the price spectrum. However I did not want to get one that was going to be complete trash and therefore ruin the experience before it even began. This forum was a huge help with all of that, and I would like to thank everyone who has ever reviewed a product on here or posted any pictures of their dolls so that people like me could figure out what it is they really want.

All of my research lead me to the Irontech 155cm body with the Jennifer head. I can say with certainty this was the right choice for me.

Ordering: I ordered through sexdollrealistic.com and I'm very happy with the service I received from them. Shane worked with me during the whole process. Especially since this was my first time I was incredibly nervous about every aspect of ordering. He answered every question I had (which was about 500) and responded promptly to them all. It was very reassuring to have a real person to help guide me through each step. He also sent me several pictures of her when she was finished before they shipped her to me.

The Girl: For me and what I wanted she is perfect. When she arrived the box was in great shape almost no damage at all. I appreciated how well she was packed for her long journey. There was foam to protect her on every side of the box and she was placed in sleeping bag to add extra protection. I inspected her and found no damage at all. Her head and body were exactly what I ordered and looked great. I was very impressed by how minimal the seams were on her. On most of her body I can hardly see them at all and I can only feel the the lines in one or two places. I also ordered two different wigs one long and one short following the advice of some of the posts on here and I'm very happy I did. They both look great on her and give her a wide range of different looks. I had initially wanted to get a much bigger body than i ordered but I was concerned about the weight and I'm glad I ordered the one I did. I'm fairly strong and moving her around is not bad but if I had gone with my first choice it would have been a real struggle.

I would recommend this doll to anyone. She is wonderful and my ordering experience was great. I placed placed my order on December 7th and she arrived on December 21.

[img]
IMG_20181221_203904 (6).jpg
IMG_20181221_203904 (6).jpg (828.57 KiB) Viewed 1078 times
[/img]

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Great to hear you had a positive experience Solar!

dollarfan

Post by dollarfan »

I'm so glad You like her. Keep posting images of her. IronTech seems keen to make sure the doll arrives without damage to the customer. Laying inside of a sleeping bag? That's so cool! Other manufactures should follow their effort.

SSIrontech
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by SSIrontech »

Thank you SolarToad,I can not wait to see more pictures from you.
Best regards
Shane
Olivia Zhou
IronTechDoll

If you have interest in to be our vendor,just contact me.

Email: sales05@irontechdoll.com
Whatsapp/Mobile: 0086-18819425976

aragorn88
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by aragorn88 »

hey solartoad,
i just saw pictures of this 155 cm irontech doll online and she is amazing. good for you, mate.
the face that you chose is :multi:

INFORMATIONS