www.irontechdoll.com

Just ordered the 158cm with BCD

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
mgarner77

Just ordered the 158cm with BCD

Post by mgarner77 »

Did it again ! I ordered a 158 ebony doll for my 40th birthday! Thank you Jeff for keeping me happy with dolls over the years.
Can any 158 owners tell me how she is in bed? How does she compare to other dolls? Tpe good or best? Not many reviews out?

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Just ordered the 158cm with BCD

Post by irontechdoll »

mgarner77 wrote:Did it again ! I ordered a 158 ebony doll for my 40th birthday! Thank you Jeff for keeping me happy with dolls over the years.
Can any 158 owners tell me how she is in bed? How does she compare to other dolls? Tpe good or best? Not many reviews out?
I will try to invite the doll buyers to creat some reviews if they can. I think you can share with other members about the feeling. It will help other members a lot. You will be the hero! :thumbs_up:

Best regards
Leonard
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

Passion for Your Pleasure

mgarner77

Post by mgarner77 »

I will do the best I can to give a timely review. I’m a busy professional, so please understand if I give a thumbs up I genuinely mean it! :angel:

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Needless to say, you already know why most people pick Jeff else you would not be reading this so I will focus on the brand.
First, IT makes thick dolls. That is what I want...a thick, busty, big ass doll with some muscles on her as well
Second, IT heavily focused on improving the love hole placement on their current line vs just pumping out new bodies
Third, their face selection has improved a lot .
But I had no idea about their permanent stain option where it really counts. I just asked Jeff if they could make her insides pink. He then referred me to these pictures.
More of his reviewcan be found here
Please check it out!
Jeff

MoneyMike
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MoneyMike »

Congrats mgarner77! Best Doll from Irontech imo
Can't wait to hear your thoughts on this beauty
==== My Doll ==== [Doll Album]-[Twitter]
(CST) BB Doll 165cm H-cup