www.irontechdoll.com

New Factory => older style skeletons

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
alc123
Active Poster
Active Poster

New Factory => older style skeletons

Post by alc123 »

By way of background, I decided to learn how to photograph dolls and purchase a doll for that purpose. The 132cm "Bel" from Dollhouse 168 seemed like a good choice except I wanted a doll that hadn't already been photographed as much as "Bel." Irontech and Dollhouse 168 used the same manufacturer (I've seen indications that the manufacturer is AXB, but don't know for sure), and used the same body in their 132cm designs, so I chose the "Tina" head from Irontech.

Leonardo referred me to Shane Zhao at Sex Doll Realistic, and I e-mailed my order, being careful to specify "upgraded skeleton." Unfortunately, that's not what I received.
  • The doll had the old style screw connector, not the push-on style.
  • No sealed vagina. The new style body has a thin layer of TPE closing the vagina, which (if you don't use the doll sexually) avoids the "gaping hole" effect when the doll spreads her legs, and allows you to advertise her as a virgin if you have to get rid of her.
  • Less poseable due to fewer joints. I haven't done a complete test to locate all the joints, but at a minimum shrugging shoulders are missing. Shane Zhao wrote me that she does have a back joint, but either that feature is reserved for larger models or the copy I received had an overtightened joint because I could not get the doll to bend front to back. (I did not really try to bend the doll sideways or to rotate her back, the two other motions that are supported by the back joint in the upgraded skeleton.)
Shane Zhao apologized, and said that Irontech is now manufacturing its own dolls. The previous skeleton designs are no longer available. I should say that the doll I receive is not a bad doll, just not what I was looking for. It does have a hinged neck.

Shane Zhao did indicate a willingness to work with me to resolve the mixup, but I'm not sure what to suggest since they apparently no long have the contract with the factory that I thought was going to produce the body for my doll. If I ordered a 132cm EVO body from Dollhouse 168, the Irontech head wouldn't fit because the connectors are different, and the skin tones probably would be a mismatch becasse the "white" skin tone from Irontech is now lighter than it was when they were contracting with AXB or whoever.

SSIrontech
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Re: New Factory => older style skeletons

Post by SSIrontech »

Hello alc123
Here at TDF,I want to apologize again for my mistake.I should have told you that we have changed the skeleton of the 132cm doll,but I didn't.It was my fault.I am willing to work with you to solve this problem out.I think we can communicate via PM or email.
To other memebers who see this thread,I want to say something to you guys:
1.Now we provides screw head-neck connector as a default option for all of your dolls.If you prefer quick clap head,we can offer a plug free,then the connector will be quick clap connector.
2.Big size Irontechdoll(height above 145cm,145cm not included)all have upgraded skeleton as default skeleton.
3.Small size Irontechdoll(height below 145cm,145cm included) all have traditional skeleton(upgraded skeleton is not available)but the quick clap connector is available if you want.
4.We used to have small size Irontechdoll listed on our webstie before.But now,they are unable to be listed on our website.So we are unable to show what we have changed about the 132cm doll skeleton.I think that's one of the reason why this issue happens.But the most important reason is my carelessness I think.Alc123 did told me he wanted upgraded skeleton,I should have explained to him about everthing.This was my fault.
5.We will never promote our small size doll here at TDF.But if anyone interested in it,you know how to reach me privately.
Best regards
Shane
Attachments
Plug used for the quick clap head connector.Screw it onto the head side,then the head can be clapped onto the neck.
Plug used for the quick clap head connector.Screw it onto the head side,then the head can be clapped onto the neck.
QQ图片20181126103747.jpg (103.59 KiB) Viewed 846 times
Olivia Zhou
IronTechDoll

If you have interest in to be our vendor,just contact me.

Email: sales05@irontechdoll.com
Whatsapp/Mobile: 0086-18819425976

INFORMATIONS