www.irontechdoll.com

Looking for information on these dolls

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Frost
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Looking for information on these dolls

Post by Frost »

I would like some information regarding the 145cm & the 155cm bodies, as well as the Tina & Lulu heads.

How is the anal function of these bodies? Especially the 145, as video & photos barely show it. What I can tell by the photos though, is it looks like just a small hole, not an anus.

What is the diameter of both bodies vagina, as well as anus?
What is the depth of these anus's?

Has there been any known issues with the sexual functioning of the anal or vaginal (built in vagina) canals on these dolls ? Any tearing issues?
Are the vagina & anal cavities ribbed/textured on both bodies?

Do the Tina & Lulu heads fit properly on the 155cm body? Would they look awkward or off (too small)?

Also, is there a free head promotion with doll purchase currently?

Thank you.

Frost
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Looking for information on these dolls

Post by Frost »

No help...

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Looking for information on these dolls

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Free head promotion for sure...
That I know
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

INFORMATIONS