www.irontechdoll.com

THE TIME HAS COME! Do you want to her?

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: THE TIME HAS COME! Do you want to her?

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Begog,
Thank you for chiming in!
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

Really nice work. I would have said the nose ridge on the original is a bit lower and the eyes seem a bit bigger.
I am just happy it is not an awkward open mouth look, but then, we are talking about IT that came out with quite a few tasteful and beautiful heads lately so I may not have needed to worry about that anyway.

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:It get's better guys because they are making a very nice body that they will offer with larger beasts as well!
Check out the thread Will the WM166C cup meet her match for a sneak preview
Jeff
Meet her match? I prefer the WMDOLL 166B to the 166C altough she is more correct in the details. IMO the 166C dont qualify too well for a dreambody contest because her waistline is too small and she is more skiny than slim.However I appreciate that these two models are a good move by WMDOLL in the dreambody direction for adult life-sized (165cm plus) dolls On the Following video the body WMDOLL 166B which evcept for the legs look like IRT AYUMI 171, a perfect body. dolls.https://vimeo.com/283713416

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

irontechdoll wrote:Dear members,
Please check this and fgive some suggestions.

Best regards
Leonard
Not that I'm part of this project or anything but I think that looks damn near perfect!

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

Dear members,
We have polished the face a little bit. Please check some photos attached.

Best regards
Leonard
Attachments
微信图片_20181224084905.png
微信图片_20181224084905.png (2.05 MiB) Viewed 2308 times
微信图片_20181224084843.png
微信图片_20181224084843.png (1.39 MiB) Viewed 2308 times
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

Passion for Your Pleasure

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

The head looks really nice. I am in disbelief that there were no additional backers after the first shots of the sculpt already, but if this does not convice people I don't know.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Just think....In the beginning of 2019, we should be seeing this!
This head on the 169 body will KILL!

http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

That's quite a nice looking body to bad it will weigh a ton

I'm so looking forward to getting my Lucy head
My Dolls
Custom SM 168C (will be awhile)
WM 156 C cup (Pink) Upgraded Skeleton
DS 145+ (tan)

Heads: WM #58 (Ce Ce), YL Lori (Dahlia), 6yE N24 (Veronica), SM #55 (Asami), DS April (April), IronTech LP (Lucinda), Matedoll #21 (Cindy), WM #234 (Minka) #363 (Victoria)

All via BCD (Jeff is the man)

CeCe's and friends thread
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7#p1612387

April's thread
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=89211

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

What is the weight of that body Jeff?

Liz_xxx

Post by Liz_xxx »

It's a great likeness, congratulations Leonard, your artist has a keen eye.

And Pinder is gorgeous.

Agree with you Begog, take your time and get it right. If you can do this reliably for other celebrities you will have no shortage of business.

Early 80's Deborah Harry anyone ? The list is endless ☺

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

dxc wrote:The head looks really nice. I am in disbelief that there were no additional backers after the first shots of the sculpt already, but if this does not convince people I don't know.
I have to agree... :drinking:

Only 5 people want this head? Seriously? Wake up, people. You have an opportunity that doesn't come around very often, and if we squander it, will be a LOT LONGER before it comes around again, if ever. Does your CURRENT head look better than LP? Even if you feel it does, you do NOT have an LP head, nor are you likely to ever get one. And if this succeeds, who's next? Raquel Welch? Kim Kardashian? ScarJo? Do you see where this is going? THIS, is why we need to support such projects as these.

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

Begog wrote:
dxc wrote:The head looks really nice. I am in disbelief that there were no additional backers after the first shots of the sculpt already, but if this does not convince people I don't know.
I have to agree... :drinking:

Only 5 people want this head? Seriously? Wake up, people. You have an opportunity that doesn't come around very often, and if we squander it, will be a LOT LONGER before it comes around again, if ever. Does your CURRENT head look better than LP? Even if you feel it does, you do NOT have an LP head, nor are you likely to ever get one. And if this succeeds, who's next? Raquel Welch? Kim Kardashian? ScarJo? Do you see where this is going? THIS, is why we need to support such projects as these.
Thanks for your encouragement. We will be keep doing like this after CNY.

Best regards
Leonard
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

Passion for Your Pleasure

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

One must be careful with his own taste. This woman head is beautiful for sure but looks quite unfamiliar to most watchers. That could be a Reason why there is only few buyers so far.
It could have probably been otherwise if was chosen the picture of a woman who has turned crazy (when they are or were Young) half the male population of the (Western and sometimes wider areas) world like beautiful well known actress. Most were actress very often because of their beautiful face (and body) not always because of the quality of their acting. A lot of men will recognize and be attracted by the head because of an hidden memory (FAME) they kept of such face. An actress success give an idea of what could be the results of a real sampling poll made in the general public. You want examples: take SCARLET HO HARA or JESSICA ALBA or SCARLET JOHANSON or BRIGITTE BARDOT..there are dozen of them.

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Well, it's too late to change course now and I am pleased with what I've seen so far. I don't care if she's not well known and merely an internet star, she is drop dead gorgeous and damn near flawless. Few in the modern world compare, like Brigitte Bardot.... She's in her 80's now.

Of course, if you go back 5 or 6 decades....
Yeah. I want that. Sign me up for that too! :D

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

I agree with Begog

It might be a blessing in disguise with not a lot of owners of this head.
My Dolls
Custom SM 168C (will be awhile)
WM 156 C cup (Pink) Upgraded Skeleton
DS 145+ (tan)

Heads: WM #58 (Ce Ce), YL Lori (Dahlia), 6yE N24 (Veronica), SM #55 (Asami), DS April (April), IronTech LP (Lucinda), Matedoll #21 (Cindy), WM #234 (Minka) #363 (Victoria)

All via BCD (Jeff is the man)

CeCe's and friends thread
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7#p1612387

April's thread
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=89211

INFORMATIONS