www.irontechdoll.com

THE TIME HAS COME! Do you want to her?

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: THE TIME HAS COME! Do you want to her?

Post by Begog »

ILuvFemsNlingerie wrote:I agree with Begog

It might be a blessing in disguise with not a lot of owners of this head.
I bet more buyers will emerge once we start taking pics. I'm gonna put them on this thread. Only fair the price stays the same. This is a special head, and looks to be elite.

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

Begog wrote:Well, it's too late to change course now and I am pleased with what I've seen so far. I don't care if she's not well known and merely an internet star, she is drop dead gorgeous and damn near flawless. Few in the modern world compare, like Brigitte Bardot.... She's in her 80's now.

Of course, if you go back 5 or 6 decades....
Yeah. I want that. Sign me up for that too! :D
Some ladies i can think of a good handful who have aged very well, some may have had surgery botox etc. But these ladies even the pics i saw of them today look beautiful & at 58 myself i would love to join them in bed. Barbara Eden, Lee Meriwether are 2. Classic beauty's both imo Grace Kelly sadly did not reach their age but at 52 the time of her death she was still so beautiful.

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

Christine Kaufmann was always remarkable to me how good looking she was being for her age.

But getting back to this head, has anyone already decided if he has a body he wants to pair it with?
I am still in search and contemplate mode and happy to discuss via PM as well.

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

dxc wrote:Christine Kaufmann was always remarkable to me how good looking she was being for her age.

But getting back to this head, has anyone already decided if he has a body he wants to pair it with?
Well, this is the proposed body if you go back a few pages....

So far, no one will say what it weighs, except that IT is working on it. My back has it's limits. If IT exceeds them, I will order another like Jotti, who I feel an LP head would absolutely rock, but Jotti is not about to give up her bod, so I'll have to have another. It's a Jellynew 157D (now apparently known as a WM158D, as Jellynew seems to be getting phased out). It stands 5'2" and weighs 75 pounds.

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

Begog wrote:
dxc wrote:Christine Kaufmann was always remarkable to me how good looking she was being for her age.

Well, this is the proposed body if you go back a few pages....

So far, no one will say what it weighs, except that IT is working on it. My back has it's limits. If IT exceeds them, I will order another like Jotti, who I feel an LP head would absolutely rock, but Jotti is not about to give up her bod, so I'll have to have another. It's a Jellynew 157D (now apparently known as a WM158D, as Jellynew seems to be getting phased out). It stands 5'2" and weighs 75 pounds.
Lucy is not a really small framed girl, she has a light medium voluptuous figure. Like her friends in the x-mas pic i posted. that said her head on another body is still a very compelling go.

ts10208

Post by ts10208 »

I agree with Boobman. If you want a complete Lucy Pinder, the body must be substantial and busty. She is not the delicate type.
But the face is sooooo pretty it can rest well on any number of shoulders.

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

ts10208 wrote:I agree with Boobman. If you want a complete Lucy Pinder, the body must be substantial and busty. She is not the delicate type.
But the face is sooooo pretty it can rest well on any number of shoulders.
While I agree Real Lucy is bigger, my back may need a smaller version if she winds up too heavy. I want her to look right, and normal, but I also want to be able to move her without injury. While the proposed body looks pretty close proportionally, if it is HER size it will weigh a ton unless they find a way to lighten her up. I still want to know the height and weight of it. Real Lucy is 5'5".

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Iron tech made the 163 Plus to be the body for LP head, ok?
I think the 169 is great bod as well
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Iron tech made the 163 Plus to be the body for LP head, ok?
Jeff
Is that the 163 in the pics? Or the 169? How much does it weigh? If it STANDS 169cm, it will be 66.5354 inches, an inch and a half taller than Real Lucy. 163 is 64.1732" Almost an inch short, but that means lighter as well. I'd prefer that. Standing height varies by doll company. Any idea of a time frame? Inquiring minds want to know.

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Iron tech made the 163 Plus to be the body for LP head, ok?
Jeff
That body of the 163 Plus works for me on any level. Beautiful sculpt!
Attachments
IMG_5219.jpg
IMG_5219.jpg (567.09 KiB) Viewed 1782 times
IMG_5157.jpg
IMG_5157.jpg (1.32 MiB) Viewed 1782 times

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

If that's the 163, I think we are good! :D

Here is the measurement:
Height:163cm
Breast Line:96cm
Underbreastline:71cm
Waistline:62cm
Hipline:94cm
Arm Length:67cm
Shoulder Width:35cm
Leg Length:88cm
Feet Length:22.5cm

Still not seeing weight... :whistle:

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

I want a real world weight not from a website and their 163CM plus is one nice hot body for sure.
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

Panther posted a photo and real measurements of an IT163 just lately in a comparison to another new doll he got.
Panther68 wrote:...
Irontech 163 advertised as a 163 at 36 kg really is a 158 cm at 41 kg

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

Begog wrote:If that's the 163, I think we are good! :D

Here is the measurement:
Height:163cm
Breast Line:96cm
Underbreastline:71cm
Waistline:62cm
Hipline:94cm
Arm Length:67cm
Shoulder Width:35cm
Leg Length:88cm
Feet Length:22.5cm

Still not seeing weight... :whistle:
What i posted pics of is the 163 Plus the IT stats listed for the 163 & 163 Plus are listed as the same except for breast size.
Attachments
163 plus.jpg
163 plus.jpg (26.93 KiB) Viewed 1757 times
163.jpg
163.jpg (24.11 KiB) Viewed 1757 times

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

dxc wrote:Panther posted a photo and real measurements of an IT163 just lately in a comparison to another new doll he got.
Panther68 wrote:...
Irontech 163 advertised as a 163 at 36 kg really is a 158 cm at 41 kg

Yikes. This is what I feared - stated height/weight not equaling actual. SY has this problem on steroids. So does JY. Jinsan is pretty close. We need accuracy. I have no reason to doubt Panther68's findings. So, if true, Panther's 163 is 5'2" and weighs 90 pounds. A 163 plus will weigh at least 1kg more, so AT LEAST 92.6! Probably more. I can't do that to my back.
So, to get the height closer to Lucy's 5'5", you'll need to buy the 169. If it stands 2" short, the doll will still be 0.5" shorter than LP, but close enough. However..... what is this thing going to weigh? You lost me at 90 pounds.

IT: Here are some suggestion to lighten the load:
1) Hollow boob option. With breasts this size, a few pounds could be shaved here.
2) Hollow skeleton. Hollow leg/arm bones would help, but what about a hollow structure inside the torso, shaped like the rib cage? This could shave MANY pounds off ANY doll, and make the torso more rigid and less squishy where bones should be. I realize this is not something that could probably be implemented this go-round, but an idea for future weight savings. Too squishy is one reason many prefer silicone.
3) Lightweight packing in torso, and around arm/leg bones. This is how silicone dolls do it. My Real Doll body B is 5'1" and only weighs 68 pounds! I realize you'd need lightweight packing that could survive TPE pour temps. Or, you could leave it hollow or cut it out, and replace with packing AFTER pour. I realize that constitutes a repair, but honestly, I'd rather have a back seam than a 90 pound doll. I think most would agree.

INFORMATIONS