www.irontechdoll.com

THE TIME HAS COME! Do you want to her?

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
dreamer from Russia

Re: THE TIME HAS COME! Do you want to her?

Post by dreamer from Russia »

Panther68 wrote:OK guys,

I just got my factory photos of my 163+ with the Doris head aka Lucy Pinder. I ordered her with a brown wig and brown eyes, so we all can judge the face with the proper eye and hair color. I think she looks great and now does have a likeness to Lucy. Your thoughts? Can't wait till she arrives along with the Doria and Ella heads.
If you remove the makeup in the inner corners of the eyes from above, you get a very good face. I'm happy for you. And you need to look at the eyebrows, it seems (judging by the photo) are not equidistant from the nose. Forgive me, manufacturers.
AF Doll 162.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

All they ask is for you all to make the lips thinner and wider....
Will you please make it happen for us?
BCD

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

dreamer from Russia,
Why forgive for STATING the obvious.
The face is good, but IRON TECH will need to still need to make some minor changes to her mouth .
V/r
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

I just hope you do another sculpt and make a new mold
There is no reason why they can not
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Is that it? Is Doris the final product? All we asked for was the lips to be thinner and mouth to be wider. Is that not going to happen? Do I need to ask for my money back? I do not accept Doris as a LP lookalike. If this project is over Leonard, then please email me to discuss my refund.

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

I just got my factory photos of my 163+ with the Doris head aka Lucy Pinder. I ordered her with a brown wig and brown eyes, so we all can judge the face with the proper eye and hair color. I think she looks great and now does have a likeness to Lucy. Your thoughts? Can't wait till she arrives along with the Doria and Ella heads.
Now that you have accepted this poor facsimile, the rest of us can forget pushing IT a little harder to get something that actually resembles LP we might actually be proud of. No one will EVER walk up to Doris and confuse her for Lucy. I feel you have done the rest of us a disservice by accepting a very flawed attempt when you could have held out like the rest of us for something decent. Now we can forget it.
-Begog

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Much better but I still wish her lips were a bit thinner and wider
IT will make this happen....
Jeff

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:
Much better but I still wish her lips were a bit thinner and wider
IT will make this happen....
Jeff
I sure hope so.

dreamer from Russia

Post by dreamer from Russia »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:dreamer from Russia,
Why forgive for STATING the obvious.
The face is good, but IRON TECH will need to still need to make some minor changes to her mouth .
V/r
Jeff
At the expense of the mouth agree. Only not much to expand.
AF Doll 162.

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Holy shit! That doll is amazing Panther! Congrats. Yea she's not exact but pretty Damn close! Gorgeous none the less. Not sure you can do any closer without getting sued etc.

Edit: And to be honest I think that head actually looks better than LP! :D geta lace front wig and some higher realism eyes and she'll be bangin!

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

At all the members request on wider and thinner mouth, we will be trying to do that. So all the customers who preorder the head or full doll, please just confirm here by posting below.

Best regards
Leonard
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com
10% OFF CODE ON OFFICIAL WEBSITE: Bailey

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

I pre-ordered the head (which was my idea in the first place)
My Dolls
Custom SM 168C (will be awhile)
WM 156 C cup (Pink) Upgraded Skeleton
DS 145+ (tan)

Heads: WM #58 (Ce Ce), YL Lori (Dahlia), 6yE N24 (Veronica), SM #55 (Asami), DS April (April), IronTech LP (Lucinda), Matedoll #21 (Cindy), WM #234 (Minka) #363 (Victoria)

All via BCD (Jeff is the man)

CeCe's and friends thread
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7#p1612387

April's thread
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=89211

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Zippy81,
Having two nice faces to choose from will be a positive anyways.
-princeoverit
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

DXC and Begog preordered as well.
-princeoverit
-Just in time

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Zippy81,
Having two nice faces to choose from will be a positive anyways.
That's true indeed! :thumbs_up: I was merely tossing my thoughts on their first attempt out there. (as a person not financially envolved in the project).I think it's easy to get upset over stuff not being right when money gets envolved and I feel that the efforts already put into the project need to be recognized as to not create a whip and chain aura for the folks @ I.T. It really is a beautiful head and personally I prefer the way they made it look for Panthers doll.

INFORMATIONS