www.irontechdoll.com

THE TIME HAS COME! Do you want to her?

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: THE TIME HAS COME! Do you want to her?

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

I'm down with that

I just want the face anyways. The first couple pics Begog posted in here is what I want the face to look like. Basically a relaxed look (like the very first pic) If the others can live with that.
My Dolls
Custom SM 168C (will be awhile)
WM 156 C cup (Pink) Upgraded Skeleton
DS 145+ (tan)

Heads: WM #58 (Ce Ce), YL Lori (Dahlia), 6yE N24 (Veronica), SM #55 (Asami), DS April (April), IronTech LP (Lucinda), Matedoll #21 (Cindy), WM #234 (Minka) #363 (Victoria)

All via BCD (Jeff is the man)

CeCe's and friends thread
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7#p1612387

April's thread
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=89211

morgan_mr

Post by morgan_mr »

I personally think it makes sense to start with the face. The idea of the custom face was really what sold me on the idea in the first place which is why I signed up.
:-)
Booty Call Dolls wrote:To the five that have joined, should we start with the face first?
If the face looks really good then you each can decide if you want to move forward.
I am guessing to make a good face will take awhile and will give more time for others to join in to get ten or close enough and I cover the balance for the mold.

Leonard,
Is five enough to start working on her face?

Rtechguy

Post by Rtechguy »

I agree with my co-donors. The face should be started on at least.
Alisandra - SM-163G
Fallon - JY-166 muscle doll
Arrived (YL 170 thread) - YL-170
TBD - YL-170 (2nd attempt)

Devoted customer of Booty Call Dolls

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

ILuvFemsNlingerie wrote:I'm down with that

I just want the face anyways. The first couple pics Begog posted in here is what I want the face to look like. Basically a relaxed look (like the very first pic) If the others can live with that.
I agree. This first one is just dreamy....

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

I guess this would be a clever strategy. Once we have a good looking, friendly face the next 500 should come flying. The price for the head alone is actually quite a bargain.
th (1).jpg
th (1).jpg (44.81 KiB) Viewed 1994 times
th (2).jpg
th (2).jpg (45.52 KiB) Viewed 1994 times

Rtechguy

Post by Rtechguy »

I would say that the head should be limited edition and ONLY the people that paid for the project should be able to get one.
Alisandra - SM-163G
Fallon - JY-166 muscle doll
Arrived (YL 170 thread) - YL-170
TBD - YL-170 (2nd attempt)

Devoted customer of Booty Call Dolls

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

I just looked up the data of the so called IT168plump:

"DATA SHEET
eight:168cm(Plump Version)
Breastline:85cm
Underbreastline: 69.5cm
Waistline:62cm
Hip line:97cm"
"Weight: 42kg"

The weight is 42kg according to the site. 92.5 lbs if google is right.
Instead of a huge butt our doll would have the cm on the breastline, which I would assume is even easier on the pounds. Waist more, but smaller. Should not get above that weight I would assume. Sure, this is not light at all. But it is nothing extraordinary.
Maybe someone with a taller IT doll can add some of his experience.

If the head is exclusive there will the 500 additional pre-orders for sure. :mrgreen:

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

It looks like we will get the ball rolling.
There might be a body that it will look good on already or we can ask for a slight mod to one.
It seems like all five are happy if we just end up with a head.
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

dxc wrote:I just looked up the data of the so called IT168plump:

"DATA SHEET

Instead of a huge butt our doll would have the cm on the breastline, which I would assume is even easier on the pounds. Waist more, but smaller. Should not get above that weight I would assume. Sure, this is not light at all. But it is nothing extraordinary.

If the head is exclusive there will the 500 additional pre-orders for sure. :mrgreen:
Hi DXC,
I have a good experience of weight with the larger IRT dolls as I own three of them (AYUMI 43 kgs, 168 plump 46 kgs and IRT 169 old version 38 kgs) Furthermore I have now a collection of 24 dolls already. It is a commercial habit of most manufacturers to indicate lower weights than real for dolls above 30kgs.So be careful with manufacturers measurements.
However a doll body similar to LUCY at 165cm if the hipsline is kept at 86cm, the waistline is reduced to 62cm (look at AYUMI) and the legs have the correct lenght should not weight more than 40kgs. You would still have a silhouette similar to LUCY and a manageable weight.

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

Hey,

thank you very much for your response. I think there is a pattern for an interesting doll from that body. And I stated that there is for sure some artistic room to tweak it for the dollworld. The new 6ye doll e.g. is quite in the same direction. But I think the waistline keeping above 60cm would be important to me and the general idea of that shape with bigger breast without these extreme slim waistlines.

Dollsampler wrote:
dxc wrote:I just looked up the data of the so called IT168plump:

"DATA SHEET

Hi DXC,
I have a good experience of weight with the larger IRT dolls as I own three of them (AYUMI 43 kgs, 168 plump 46 kgs and IRT 169 old version 38 kgs) Furthermore I have now a collection of 24 dolls already. It is a commercial habit of most manufacturers to indicate lower weights than real for dolls above 30kgs.So be careful with manufacturers measurements.
However a doll body similar to LUCY at 165cm if the hipsline is kept at 86cm, the waistline is reduced to 62cm (look at AYUMI) and the legs have the correct lenght should not weight more than 40kgs. You would still have a silhouette similar to LUCY and a manageable weight.

strectchy52
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by strectchy52 »

Begog wrote:
RicherRich wrote:
Booty Call Dolls wrote:To the five that have joined, should we start with the face first?
If the face looks really good then you each can decide if you want to move forward.
I am guessing to make a good face will take awhile and will give more time for others to join in to get ten or close enough and I cover the balance for the mold.

Leonard,
Is five enough to start working on her face?
yes, that is a fantastic plan. That is what is holding me back from joining in on this as I Love Lucy pinder. If I can get a close enough resemblance, I would likely jump on board as one of the other five.

I'm assuming they would try to get the bodies close as possible? Breast shape, not your size, is very important when you're trying to imitate a look.
You need to jump on board now to even have a project. We need 5 more. :glou:

Yes, by all means, concentrate on getting the face right. Without that, we got nothing. Even if all we ever get is a face, that will be fine, because we can put it on any doll. LP has a WOMAN'S body, and a TPE doll of her dimensions is probably a 100+ pounder. Not skinny arms and legs with tiny waist. If the doll will look like that (like 1AM) the head is all I want. I have some ideas for TPE weight reduction if Irontech wants to hear them.
shes is actually more around 50 kg or 115 lbs

strectchy52
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by strectchy52 »

nice project for them hope it turns out great

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

I have been studying the face of Lucy Pinder for a while. She looks really great! :wink:

Best regards
Leonard
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com
10% OFF CODE ON OFFICIAL WEBSITE: Bailey

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Thank you so you should like below
Jeff
Attachments
download.jpg
download.jpg (5.82 KiB) Viewed 1876 times
images.jpg
images.jpg (10.5 KiB) Viewed 1876 times

Frost
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Frost »

Hhhhot..hott.. hhhotttett.. Though, I can't see the proper realism from a TPE doll. I am curious..

BTW, I'm keeping a copy of this picture mmmk...

INFORMATIONS