www.irontechdoll.com

150cm Gymnast lady under creation

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Re: 150cm Gymnast lady under creation

Post by stacy718 »

Dollsampler wrote:A height of 150cm is enough to use a standard head size for this body. That means a head having a lenght from top head to chin included in the 20-22cm bracket. For the doll to look adult the head must be 20cm. If the head is 22cm it can already be used for adult sized dolls (165cm plus) also but on this body it will reduce the seeming age of the doll.

Regarding the body, in order for it to look more realistic at the waist (compared to the average woman general body outlines) I would suggest to modify the transition from the hips to the chest in a more progressive manner.

NO. I disagree with dolllsampler!!!! Not everyone has the same hip waist ratio.

***Irontech, PLEASE DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS GUY.

I’m a woman, that body closely resembles my body when I was younger. Please do not change a thing! She’s perfect. I will ask that you make the fingers have knuckle definition. Not straight noodle fingers!

-S

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

stacy718 wrote:
Dollsampler wrote:A height of 150cm is enough to use a standard head size for this body. That means a head having a lenght from top head to chin included in the 20-22cm bracket. For the doll to look adult the head must be 20cm. If the head is 22cm it can already be used for adult sized dolls (165cm plus) also but on this body it will reduce the seeming age of the doll.

Regarding the body, in order for it to look more realistic at the waist (compared to the average woman general body outlines) I would suggest to modify the transition from the hips to the chest in a more progressive manner.

NO. I disagree with dolllsampler!!!! Not everyone has the same hip waist ratio.

***Irontech, PLEASE DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS GUY.

I’m a woman, that body closely resembles my body when I was younger. Please do not change a thing! She’s perfect. I will ask that you make the fingers have knuckle definition. Not straight noodle fingers!

-S
Hi Stacy718,
please calm down. You must read carefully what I write "AVERAGE WOMAN GENERAL BODY OUTLINE". To refer to the average is not a critic of the way a specific individual is made by mother nature!.

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

Thanks for all your ideas and suggestions. The doll is inspired by a gymnast lady and she enjoys most gymnast lady features while she still has her own features. I hope the creation will satisfy some of your fantacy. Then our works will deserve!

Best regards
Leonard
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com
10% OFF CODE ON OFFICIAL WEBSITE: Bailey

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

wr450x

Post by wr450x »

It looks like the vagina is wrong, I think it's positioned too far forward. For realistic proportions we should clearly be able to see the vagina in those rear photos, but it's not easy to see from the rear. Should be more like this...
Attachments
capture.jpg
capture.jpg (20.02 KiB) Viewed 1322 times

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

wr450x wrote:It looks like the vagina is wrong, I think it's positioned too far forward. For realistic proportions we should clearly be able to see the vagina in those rear photos, but it's not easy to see from the rear. Should be more like this...
You got a quite sharp eyes. The pussy and anus hasn't been made at the moment. It will be final process. I will update photos when the final polishment is ready!

Best regards
Leonard

Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

McPickle

Post by McPickle »

Probably my favorite body so far. Perfect height. Right size and shape for breasts. Thick enough thighs to play with. And nice muscle tone.

Maybe make the lips a little smaller? The second picture with the green face makes her mouth pop out. Personally, I am not a big fan of huge lips or the fish face thing.
Irontech 150cm Victoria viewtopic.php?p=1525502#p1525502

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

erwin201 wrote:Probably my favorite body so far. Perfect height. Right size and shape for breasts. Thick enough thighs to play with. And nice muscle tone.

Maybe make the lips a little smaller? The second picture with the green face makes her mouth pop out. Personally, I am not a big fan of huge lips or the fish face thing.
Maybe you can choose another face for this body. :wink:

Best regards
Leonard

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

I think that face is beautiful and i love the big lips, to me it give the face a better expression, she's lovely. :thumbs_up:

The sculpt looks realy good to, i can't wait to see the finnishe product. :multi:

Sam..

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

We have designed a special realistic looking vagina for this lady. The pussy shape is based on various sexy gymnastic lady with similar figure. Please see some photos attached.
Hope we can give you some more pleasurements with that!
As for pussy location, we will move backward a little bit to give more realisticness and help you guys to gain more sex fun with doggy style. You know what I meant, right? :wink:

Best regards
Leonard
Attachments
QQ图片20181108105228.jpg
QQ图片20181108105228.jpg (309.95 KiB) Viewed 1260 times
QQ图片20181108105216.jpg
QQ图片20181108105216.jpg (233.64 KiB) Viewed 1260 times

Alucard1959
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Alucard1959 »

Damn! I love this body. Very realistic proportions. Cant wait to see the finished product.
Imaginary lovers never turn you down. They always care, they're always there when you need satisfaction guaranteed. Your mine,anytime, my imaginary lover.
"Atlanta Rythum Section"

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

I would like this gymnast please

Dollpimp2018
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollpimp2018 »

Looking good down there :glou:
PipeDream Kitty Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/308222911
IronTech Victoria Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/305089873
AmorDoll Bianca Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/298682320

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

Sexy lady deserves sexy hot treat! How will you treat her? Like shake the sexy lips? Or grab her and give crazy hug? :wink: Show me your answer, guys.

Best regards
Leonard

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

Suddenly my mouth is producing a lot more saliva 8O

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

Samurai wrote:
Suddenly my mouth is producing a lot more saliva 8O

That is a great idea! :thumbs_up: :D

Best regards
Leonard

INFORMATIONS