www.irontechdoll.com

TPE DOLLS 30 PER CENT WEIGHT REDUCTION ACHIEVEMENT

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: TPE DOLLS 30 PER CENT WEIGHT REDUCTION ACHIEVEMENT

Post by Maviarab »

gateman wrote:What is the weight of the skeleton vs the weight of the TPE for say a 40kg doll?
The weight is mainly in the material. TPE is dense stuff. The skeleton is really not the underlying problem imo.

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

maddmatter70 wrote:so what would be the "perfect" solution is to leave the weight and increase the mobility, through weight distribution or a little anamatronic locomotion or something. for me anyway. "Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world." - Archimedes
I, like you, look forward to robotic in order to solve the problems of weight manipulation and lack of life in our darlings.
The best assistance to the displacement of our dolls (and the cheapest) is still for now the devices builded in serie for the disabled persons(lifter, wheelchair preferably stair climbing)

As far as robotic is concerned:
The first almost available system is the animated head face with AI to chat the way you like it together with a heated body with touch sensors.(AI-tech doll)It is expensive.
However we must still wait for a full automous robot.
Furthermore,full autonomous robots able to INTERACT PHYSICALLY and make love to an human are one further step away. When SAFE (they are heavy and strong) and perfect, they will probably have the price tag of a small car when produced in series.

maddmatter70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by maddmatter70 »

Well I was thinking more along the lines of well balanced real standing skeletons, with adjustable joint tightness and fingers and toes that would actually help

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

maddmatter70 wrote:Well I was thinking more along the lines of well balanced real standing skeletons, with adjustable joint tightness and fingers and toes that would actually help
I call that pre-robotic improvements but that is a question of price. When the manufacturers will really perceive a profitable market for that improved product they will be able to do it quite easily. However now they all try to keep their prices quite competitive.

Muninn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Muninn »

A 30% weight reduction would be most welcome. I'm not having any major problem with a 33kg doll, but the same doll in the mid-20s range would be a game changer for those who do struggle. Or even the ability to upside to a 170cm doll for the same weight as 153.

Provided that the reduction of material doesn't result in a weaker body overall, or future maintenance issues, of course.
(They/Them)
Companion of the lovely Lyngheiður a.k.a Lynne - A WM153 #85 - now she has a Doll Album!
Say Hi to her on "Dolls Alive"! - Lynne's Page

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

It is a crazy situation - since finding out about dolls I have purchased 7 in the last 3 years and have put aside another $20,000 for future purchases. But unfortunately, out of a wish list of about 60-70 different dolls (most with super larges breasts) more than 80% of my wanted dolls are 38kgs or more which is simply too heavy to comfortably handle.

So my money sits idle, waiting for this weight reduction technology to kick in. Meanwhile I sit there frustrated, looking all of the wonderful dolls that I could be photographing, but am not, purely based on them being too heavy.

Who wants my $20.000 of business?

INFORMATIONS