www.irontechdoll.com

new IRT 168 a knock off of SM moulded AYUMI or more sexual ?

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: new IRT 168 a knock off of SM moulded AYUMI or more sexu

Post by AGL »

Dollsampler wrote:Hi fullhouse, airgirluvr,
I like you prefer the original slender and finely detailled version. However I would not be surprised at all that a lot of Sexdoll buyers could be attracted by the heavier Bottom and agreable bigger sex organ size of the new model.When the new model has not the legs taken apart, I find also her sex organ more erotic than before.
.I dont know at this point if pictures taken outdoors with the body neatly dressed will result still in a slender AYUMI silhouette like before.
While I hear what you're saying, the older body was much more realistic looking, and filled a spot in the TPE market that was severely lacking - a tall, thin, small breasted, athletic frame.

This newer body looks like so many other dolls already on the market - not groundbreaking at all.

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

airgirluvr wrote:While I hear what you're saying, the older body was much more realistic looking, and filled a spot in the TPE market that was severely lacking - a tall, thin, small breasted, athletic frame.This newer body looks like so many other dolls already on the market - not groundbreaking at all.
Well said and totally agreed
. However the original SM made AYUMI mould must still be available somewhere. I dont know if SM or IRT owns it. A mould cost around 10,000 USD plus,, so 200 bodies at least must be made out of it to amortize it
.Lets see what will be the comments of IRT on this new mould.Were the shape differences on purpose or not?

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

I gotta say as an owner of the original I am not pleased with the results of the vagina and anus on this new moulding but I do see some good things as she is packing a slightly larger buttocks and seems her arms look a bit better being a little shorter.
20181003_024151.jpg
20181003_024151.jpg (2.89 MiB) Viewed 1629 times
This batch of TPE is clearly not light tan , that is just all out tan color not medium tan or natural skin tone.

As for the height appearance that could be an error in the way this doll being compared as it's back is arched while the others not and the shoulders not set as high I believe also.
I told everyone the vagina was fine exactly way it was placed on the doll and all that needed changed was the neck to head design and get them bumps off the back but had some characters saying the vagina not anatomical correct... Oh well I tried to save the vag but others won out now it is what it is.
All in all it is still a fantastic looking doll but they should get the skin tone right when you order light tan it should never be this dark.
DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

FullHouse

Post by FullHouse »

The new body isn't that bad at all and I really prefer the bigger butt and her new breast shape as well. But that vag gaping when legs are spread is a step backwards and to me a turn off nogo.

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

Dollicious2 wrote:I gotta say as an owner of the original I am not pleased with the results of the vagina and anus on this new moulding but I do see some good things as she is packing a slightly larger buttocks and seems her arms look a bit better being a little shorter.

As for the height appearance that could be an error in the way this doll being compared as it's back is arched while the others not and the shoulders not set as high I believe also.
I told everyone the vagina was fine exactly way it was placed on the doll and all that needed changed was the neck to head design and get them bumps off the back but had some characters saying the vagina not anatomical correct... Oh well I tried to save the vag but others won out now it is what it is.
All in all it is still a fantastic looking doll but they should get the skin tone right when you order light tan it should never be this dark.
DL2
Hi dollicious,
The new model is sexier than before. I agree with you on that.
However the silhouette look (unlike AYUMI) heavy bottomed with buttocks at a lower level, the legs are 4_5cm shorter the doll is 3 cm shorter and the weight is now 47kgs.The sculpt is also less inprinted and the body in relation to the sculpt details and the holes gapping resemble more to the 170 just reviewed on SM FORUM. These are drawbacks IMO.

But the height difference as you can see on the picture back to back is due to a decrease of 4-5 cm in the legs inner thigh lenght.On the picture both bodies have their feet on the ground but are partially hanged (on my PATIENT LIFTER boom)The exagerated straight back on the original AYUMI body is due to a problem with the old skeleton and the height difference you see in the way of the neck connecter nut is 6cm in fact not 3cm.The arched back appearance of the new model has another component beeing the higher volume of the buttock (1.5cm more in total thickness) However the net real height difference taking the arched back effect out is mainly due to the legs and is around 3cm as indicated in my measurements.It is clearly visible on most pictures that the legs are shorter.
I think that reducing the 171-172cm height of AYUMI to 168-169 is not a poroblem in itself provided the downscaling dont change the silhouette. Here they took the difference in the legs while the torso remains the same. They should have taken 1.5cm in the legs and 1.5 cm in the torso to keep the body ratios intact.Had they done that correct downscaling they could have won up to one kg in weight at least.

You are right the new model is in tan color altough I ordered light tan but everything has gone wrong with this order, including the fact that IRT did not deliver factory pictures to me before shipping but only a video of a light tan doll which was not that one.I also asked a piece of TPE which was missing.

Hi fullhouse,
You are not the only one to prefer a sexier body but as some said AYUMI was a very rare model (hence looking like a real woman ) with body average realistic ratios available in the market while the new body can be found (have a look at SM170 review for example) by dozen. You are fully right regarding the genitals appearance but the new model is far far easier and more exciting for penetration in back position (standing, doggy ..etc).To arrange an anatomically correct entry on a doll body is really a paramount improvement IMO but it should not be made at the expense of realistic looking genitals and anal hole when legs are taken apart.

wr450x

Post by wr450x »

Holly crap, they really butchered the IT-168! This is horrifying, I won't be ordering anything from IT after seeing this.

The original Ayumi 168 looked really nice with realistic proportions, and the butt was already good size. what a shame.

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

Hi wr450x,
The silhouette and sculpt details are no more the same to a certain extend that is for sure.She is more resembling a good sexdoll like many other brands produce by dozen and for which there is a solid buyers market PROVIDED THE PRICE IS COMPETITIVE.
At this point I dont know if that was the commercial intention of Irontechdoll to achieve such a goal.
From the 1st to the 7th of october there is a national holiday in China and most factories are closed so I dont expect their comments now..

creativespirit58
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by creativespirit58 »

shannon angels nights desires set 120.jpg
shannon angels nights desires set 120.jpg (978.88 KiB) Viewed 1576 times
wow,thanks for sharing all this.most,most impressive dolls! here are a few of mine.hope you like them
Attachments
shannon angels nights desires set 003.jpg
shannon angels nights desires set 003.jpg (942.5 KiB) Viewed 1576 times
to all who view my personnel photographs of my doll collection,i am an photographic artist sharing my unique art!
please no defacement or alterations to my submitted photos!all of my dolls photographed are custom exclusives prepared for me only by an retired Chinese gentleman in his garage!please see other threads, booty wars, angels of Babylon,creative spirits girls.thank you for your cooperation!God bless you all !

strectchy52
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by strectchy52 »

im woundering what is her new dimensions they were posted as
Height:168cm
Breastline:88cm
Underbreastline: 72cm
Waistline:62cm
Hip line:96cm

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

strectchy52 wrote:im woundering what is her new dimensions they were posted as
Height:168cm
Breastline:88cm
Underbreastline: 72cm
Waistline:62cm
Hip line:96cm
The previous AYUMI SM factory moulded measured dimensions were
Height 171 cm not 168 (with a 22.5cm head from top head to chin like VERA, for JENNIFER (23.5cm) add one centimeter)
Breastline; 88 cm
Underbust 72cm (cup B large)
waistline 62cm
Hips line: 95cm
inner thigh lenght 82 cm
crus (lower leg) lenght 47cm
thigh diameter 51cm
SHOULDERS WIDTH 40cm
HIPS WIDTH 33cm
weight with head 43 kgs

The new IRT factory moulded model measured dimensions are:
Height 168 cm (with VERA head on, add one centimeter when fitted with JENNIFER head)
Breastline 84cm
Underbust 69 cm (cup B medium)
waistline 62cm
Hips line : 100cm
inner thigh lenght 78 cm
crus (lower leg) lenght 44cm: THAT IS WHERE THEY SHORTENED THE BODY . IT IS VERY EASY TO MODIFY A DOLL STATURE BY MODIFYING THE LOWER LEG LENGHT.
thigh diameter 54cm
SHOULDERS WIDTH 41cm
HIPS WIDTH 37cm slightly PEAR SHAPED compared to before.
Weight with head 47 kgs

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

We claim the doll as 168cm before but it is not. So we do the slight change on doll height. We have taken some new photos of this lady with Hellen face, and Jennifer face.
Please see the new photos and you will know more details about this doll. I will give all the members a satisfactory answer!

Best regards
Leonard
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

Passion for Your Pleasure

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

The original Ayumi 168 looked really nice with realistic proportions, and the butt was already good size. what a shame.
Iron Tech,
Can people still get the older sculpt?
WM has two for their 161G cup.
V/r
Jeff

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

Hello Leonard;
You are right, it is quite clear that the real doll height now is 168cm instead of 171cm.
But obviously if your factory has had the intention to keep body ratios intact and so keep the shape and silhouette of AYUMI (basically copied from a real woman) unchanged the modifications should have been a Simple downscaling of all the dimensions by 1.8 per cent. The weight would have been reduced by 5.4 per cent that is 2.2 kgs and the new (real) dimensions of the doll would have been as follows:

Height 168cm with 22.5cm head like VERA OK

Bust line 86.5cm you made 84 cm
underbust line 71 cm you made 69 cm
waist 61 cm you kept 62 cm
hips line 93cm you made 100 cm
thigh diameter 50cm you made 54cm
hips width 32.5cm you made 37cm more pear shaped
Shoulders width 39cm you made 41cm
Inner thigh lenght 80.5cm you made 77cm

WEIGHT 41.8 kgs you got 47 kgs.

The fitness sculpt is less imprinted and has flaws (neck completely flat forward, muscles marks on the chest not symetrical, marks of rib cage not symetrical at the back and more..)The vaginal hole (only that one) position is improved but with the drawbacks of holes gaping.Basically the body is now more the one of an average sexdoll rather than the copy of an outstanding real body.
These are no more the shape,neatly copied sculpt aspect, and body ratios of AYUMI as advertised.In such case if some clients prefer AYUMI the real as Jeff asked will you still use the original mould to produce the previous model.?

Speaking of real height, I think the situation with your IRT169 is also (to a higher extend) a problem as (exactly like the DH168 170 non evo which has the same body) the real height is 165cm with VERA head on.But as it is really a high quality very well made doll of 38kgs (that is far enough) I recommend just to change the label from IRT 169 to IRT165 and not to modify her mould general outlines besides producing an optional B cup model also.

INFORMATIONS