www.irontechdoll.com

new IRT 168 a knock off of SM moulded AYUMI or more sexual ?

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

new IRT 168 a knock off of SM moulded AYUMI or more sexual ?

Post by Dollsampler »

I just received my second IRT 168 AYUMI this time with VERA head.

Shane told me that this one is made with their new mould while the previous ones were still moulded by SANGMEI factory. Was it a mistake or not to modify so much the mould, you will judge by my comparative review of the two versions.

I must confess I am taken aback by the noticeable changes in body dimensions (bigger ass, arm and legs girth increased, 3cm shorter in height and 5 cm shorter in the legs) and shape (not so fit but rather chubby with shorter legs),4 kgs weight increase,another light tan color (rather darker), sculpt details: poor imprinting and with flaws in their drawing.But for some possibly more sexual than before.
Even the improvment in the sex organ lenght with a better positionning of the vagina entry (not the anal entry) has the general drawback of a small spreading (for both holes) when legs are taken apart but the penetration should be easier.
This body in my opinion diverge( too much) from the pictures and the dimension table used to advertise it.

So let start with the beginning; the box opening.First I must say the box was not as strong than the previous ones (for my SM moulded IRT169 and IRT168) The box was badly bent at the center but hopefully no damages to the doll ensuing because of that.
P1020316.JPG
P1020316.JPG (3.38 MiB) Viewed 3310 times
At the opening you may see that the body is correctly protected
P1020317.JPG
P1020317.JPG (3.17 MiB) Viewed 3310 times
On this picture I made like for my previous IRT dolls delivered (IRT169 and IRT168) the holes gaping test.
You see on the picture (not very clearly) that there is a change in the holes aspects as they are open now but not that much. The details of the sexual organs are better however (longer in general) and so more realistic and sex appealing.
P1020318.JPG
P1020318.JPG (3.7 MiB) Viewed 3310 times
Here is a picture made one month ago at the unboxing of my first 168 AYUMI, so you see the differences
P1020271.JPG
P1020271.JPG (5.33 MiB) Viewed 3310 times

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: new IRT 168 a knock off of SM moulded AYUMI or more sexu

Post by Dollsampler »

Now let us have a general picture of both bodies (IRT SM 168) and IRT 168. For reasons too long to explain I have to compare them without head in crane assisted lightly hanged standing position.
I ordered this body; AYUMI 168 SANGMEI VERSION height (without head 154cm, BWH 86 62 95 shoulders 40, legs (inner) 82cm, thigh diam. 51, weight with head 43kgs , light tan skin color
P1020319.JPG
P1020319.JPG (3.51 MiB) Viewed 3299 times
And I received this body : AYUMI 168 IRT MOULDED VERSION height (without head 151cm, BWH 86 63 99 shoulders 41, legs (inner) 77cm thigh diam. 54cm, weight with head 47kgs, darker light tan color, TPE SOFTER than previous one and with a good scent smell.
P1020320.JPG
P1020320.JPG (3.58 MiB) Viewed 3299 times
Personnaly I prefer the longer leg (SM) version as far as the silhouette (photography and standing appearance) is concerned. still the ratio legs lenght to height remain at the average (77 divided by 169) because the doll height is reduced also.
You will see that the shorter legs were compensated by the huge buttock (and thicker thighs) of the new one compared to AYUMI original buttock and that could be a plus for some amateurs.The huge buttock (still shaped like before) combined with the very soft TPE could be sensed as sexier than before.

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

Here let us have a look on a back view of the bodies side by side.
The height difference is visible. The new AYUMI 168 is 168cm tall with VERA head and 169 cm tall with JENNIFER head, while the previous AYUMI was respectively 171cm and 172cm tall.
The buttock of the new model are noticeably bigger than before with an increase of 4-5cm in hips line and 2cm in hips width and a 30 per cent increase in buttock thickness.
P1020322.JPG
P1020322.JPG (5.28 MiB) Viewed 3279 times
P1020323.JPG
P1020323.JPG (4.22 MiB) Viewed 3279 times
P1020324.JPG
P1020324.JPG (4.51 MiB) Viewed 3279 times
On this side view of the back to back contact of the two bodies the shorter legs and the important buttock volume increase is perfectly visible.The thigh diameter increase is also slightly noticeable.We see also the slightly different shape of the breasts. On the new model they are really hollow now and consequently softer than before.
P1020325.JPG
P1020325.JPG (5.09 MiB) Viewed 3272 times

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

Now let us have a look on the private parts of the new model. As already mentionned they increased the lenght of the sexual organ and the vaginal opening moved three centimeters in the right direction. In my opinion it should be more erotic if they had kept the holes without gap when legs are taken apart but I lfind nevertheless the more realistic crevize sexualy exciting.

Let me also introduce VERA head with a blond hair wig and after I corrected the eyes with some cotton balls (to open them better).I didnt like the fancy wig with grey hairs the head came with. I find her face now irresistible and there is something very teasing in her expression. That is really a beautifull face you can fall in love with easily.

On the this picture VERA take her legs apart. The gaping holes are well visible.See the wide Bottom and the large thigh diameter of this 99 hips line body.The first model in the same position looked less heavy bottomed.
P1020333.JPG
P1020333.JPG (5.45 MiB) Viewed 3252 times
You see the gaping hole. The original AYUMI model stayed closed even with the legs wide open.
Here after other positions showing her improved sexual organs.
P1020334.JPG
P1020334.JPG (5.59 MiB) Viewed 3252 times
P1020335.JPG
P1020335.JPG (5.5 MiB) Viewed 3252 times
P1020336.JPG
P1020336.JPG (5.49 MiB) Viewed 3252 times
Here a close picture of VERA head not too fair regarding her beauty sensed in 3D reality.
P1020337.JPG
P1020337.JPG (5.16 MiB) Viewed 3252 times
Here VERA standing naked.
P1020338.JPG
P1020338.JPG (5.2 MiB) Viewed 3252 times

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

Now VERA decided to put some sexy dress on.She looks quite more slender that way isnt it.Here her face looks more like it is in 3D reality.
P1020339.JPG
P1020339.JPG (5.06 MiB) Viewed 3238 times
This evening however she dont like too much to stay dressed and obviously want to spend the night with me in the bed.
P1020340.JPG
P1020340.JPG (4.67 MiB) Viewed 3238 times
She show me her back too to convince me
P1020341.JPG
P1020341.JPG (5.4 MiB) Viewed 3238 times
On the side she again insist erotically
P1020342.JPG
P1020342.JPG (5.52 MiB) Viewed 3238 times
Sorry readers but looking at her inviting eyes, her buttock and soft breast from the side I have to stop my review here.

By the way, what do you think of this new model. Is it a Knock off or an improvement of AYUMI 168. If it is the case (an improvement) in what respect is she improved?

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

I had my fears while reading your announcement of your second IRT 168: Factory video of IRT 168 AYUMI with VERA head
It is a body moulded now directly in the new IRT factory (previous ones were still moulded at SANGMEI factory) in their new mould modified in order to have anatomically correct sexual organs.
Changing the factory is always something to worry about.

• 3cm shorter in height
  • not so fit but rather chubby with shorter legs
  • sculpt details: poor imprinting and with flaws in their drawing
  • 4 kg heavier
The IRT 168 Ayumi is/was on top of my wish list. But with these negative changes this will not remain so. Most pictures from Panther68, Samurai, Dollicious2 and others are history. Their doll isn't available any more. :cry:

Dollsampler, can you please explain the different TPE in more detail?
What do you mean with "smoother"? Is it a missing texture? Is the difference visible? Can you take some photos to compare?
What do you mean with "good scent smell"? Is it a bad smell which the Sangmei version hasn't? Or only a different smell?

Can you also test the movement of the sceleton? Is it the same sceleton or is it different?
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

secretagentman

Post by secretagentman »

Thanks for the comparative analysis.

IMO, the old mould was among the top 3 sculpts on the market. It was more athletic, taller and lighter. The new mould is now off my list of prospects.

Hopefully Shane told you before it was made. I would have been quite disappointed if the specs were revealed after the fact.

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

Tsall wrote:I had my fears while reading your announcement of your second IRT 168: Factory video of IRT 168 AYUMI with VERA head
It is a body moulded now directly in the new IRT factory (previous ones were still moulded at SANGMEI factory) in their new mould modified in order to have anatomically correct sexual organs.
Changing the factory is always something to worry about.

• 3cm shorter in height
  • not so fit but rather chubby with shorter legs
  • sculpt details: poor imprinting and with flaws in their drawing
  • 4 kg heavier
The IRT 168 Ayumi is/was on top of my wish list. But with these negative changes this will not remain so. Most pictures from Panther68, Samurai, Dollicious2 and others are history. Their doll isn't available any more. :cry:

Dollsampler, can you please explain the different TPE in more detail?
What do you mean with "smoother"? Is it a missing texture? Is the difference visible? Can you take some photos to compare?
What do you mean with "good scent smell"? Is it a bad smell which the Sangmei version hasn't? Or only a different smell?
Can you also test the movement of the sceleton? Is it the same sceleton or is it different?
Hi,
Sorry for the mistake but while writing smoother I was meaning SOFTER.
The smell is now similar to 6YE smell. Quite agreable.The Sangmei versions (IRT169 and IRT168) and all the DH168 dolls(made by Sangmei mostly) I bought have a very light smell of plastic which after oiling dissapear.
The skeleton is good. That is the improved model already used in the Sangmei IRT moulds. I choose an option to have the M16 head connection which sop far result in a goose neck instead of an hinged neck.

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

secretagentman wrote:Thanks for the comparative analysis.

IMO, the old mould was among the top 3 sculpts on the market. It was more athletic, taller and lighter. The new mould is now off my list of prospects.

Hopefully Shane told you before it was made. I would have been quite disappointed if the specs were revealed after the fact.
Hi,
Shane told me just that the new IRT would be moulded in IRT factory but he didnt mention that besides the improvement in the vaginal hole position and the obligation to opt for an improved skeleton there would be such a change in the shape and details of the body.

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

Now the last leg of my comparative review. It concern the sexual organs, legs and buttock aspect when the bodies are bent at around 90 degrees which give an idea of their sexual show in doggy position.
Here is first a picture of the two IRT168 (the new one is on the right) with the legs quite closed.You see clearly that the new model organ is more perpendicular to the ground which result in the vaginal hole Moving 2 to 3 cm upper.You see also the trend of the vaginal entry opening in the new model.You also note the Sangmei model has more realistic details.The legs lenght difference is also visible as well as the bigger buttocks volume of the new model.
P1020343.JPG
P1020343.JPG (5.4 MiB) Viewed 3100 times
The two Following pictures show a close-up view of one after the other bottom.
P1020344.JPG
P1020344.JPG (4.57 MiB) Viewed 3100 times
P1020345.JPG
P1020345.JPG (4.71 MiB) Viewed 3100 times
On the four next pictures you will see the same body situation but with the legs taken apart.You immediately see the general classic gaping hole (like most others brands dolls I have except DH168 and IRT 168 and 169 made at SANGMEI factory )) appear at both holes in the case of the new IRT moulded model.You also see again the big volume difference between the buttocks of the two models and the different sexual organ volume in favor of the new model (as the total crevize is 2-3cm longer).
P1020346.JPG
P1020346.JPG (5.58 MiB) Viewed 3100 times
P1020347.JPG
P1020347.JPG (4.91 MiB) Viewed 3100 times
P1020348.JPG
P1020348.JPG (5.54 MiB) Viewed 3100 times
P1020349.JPG
P1020349.JPG (5.37 MiB) Viewed 3100 times
The penetration and touch feeling of both bodies organs gives a quite agreable result but the Sangmei model is noticeably better especially as there are not these weird gaping holes.

Now IRT must state if all these différences (including the noticeable weight increase and the gaping holes ?) were made on purpose Following perhaps a buyers market demand or if their sculptor and technical staff are responsible of unwanted big différences and have more work to do.

In case IRT confirm their intention was to produce the same body quality and shape as SANGMEI, I hope they will kindly replace this doll as I prefer the lighter and tall athletic, fitness shaped SANGMEI AYUMI model even with less anatomically correct holes.

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

Wow, this really sucks to read. :(

The IT168 was on the top of my wish list, but I don't like this new version at all. :thumbs_down:

What a shame - why mess with a good thing? :? The original had one of the nicest shapes on the market. I was inquiring about the removal of the vertebrae bumps in the center of her upper back, which I was informed were removed. I had no idea that the whole doll was retooled as well. 8O

Thanks for taking the time to write this comparative review - much appreciated. :thumbs_up:

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

I just contact IT about this.
Please note another TDF manufacturer did the same thing...
molds changed...thicker, heavier , but NO WARNING....
We were only told better love hole placement...
Now, I need post under BCD about the IT 168.
V/r
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

miles mcbroom
Ex-Member

Post by miles mcbroom »

nice babes 8)

FullHouse

Post by FullHouse »

airgirluvr wrote:Wow, this really sucks to read. :(

The IT168 was on the top of my wish list, but I don't like this new version at all. :thumbs_down:

What a shame - why mess with a good thing? :? The original had one of the nicest shapes on the market. I was inquiring about the removal of the vertebrae bumps in the center of her upper back, which I was informed were removed. I had no idea that the whole doll was retooled as well. 8O

Thanks for taking the time to write this comparative review - much appreciated. :thumbs_up:
I totally agree with you here. I had her on my list as well, but with these changes I have to cross her off my list unfortunately :cry:

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

Hi fullhouse, airgirluvr,
I like you prefer the original slender and finely detailled version. However I would not be surprised at all that a lot of Sexdoll buyers could be attracted by the heavier Bottom and agreable bigger sex organ size of the new model.When the new model has not the legs taken apart, I find also her sex organ more erotic than before.
.I dont know at this point if pictures taken outdoors with the body neatly dressed will result still in a slender AYUMI silhouette like before.

INFORMATIONS