www.irontechdoll.com

What are safe ways to add some sheen to TPE skin?

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
vanzo66
Apprentice
Apprentice

What are safe ways to add some sheen to TPE skin?

Post by vanzo66 »

What are the best and safest options to add a little shine (not too much but enough to give it a nice look) to TPE skin? I've seen numerous posts on other users using baby oil or mineral oil for maintenance but I guess I could do this for aesthetic purposes as well. Assuming that these are both safe on TPE? The doll manufacturers do a great job of enhancing skin tone in the marketing photos - wonder what they use (oils, sprays, etc.)?

Look forward to hearing from other owners who have done this....thanks!

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Re: What are safe ways to add some sheen to TPE skin?

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

I'm not sure what the manufacturers use, but baby oil/mineral oil works for me.
Of course it would be best to check with your vendor to ensure that this is safe or recommended for the TPE blend of your doll.
Also any vendor who can't answer that is someone with whom you should avoid doing business because it's information that a good vendor should know. :glou:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

vanzo66
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by vanzo66 »

Thanks Stewie - I've reached out to Shane from IRT as well. I'm sure they'll provide some guidelines.

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

If your TPE doll is clean and has no powder, yeah baby/mineral oil will have her skin looking good.
But, it won't take long for her skin to become tacky to the touch.
The powder makes her skin smooth to the touch, though not as nice looking as the oil imo.
I would love to know if there's something that is the best of both worlds.
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

INFORMATIONS