www.irontechdoll.com

Mermaids do exist ! I have the photos to prove it !

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Mermaids do exist ! I have the photos to prove it !

Post by Samurai »

Been wanting to do this one for a while (preferably with a lighter doll but.....) :roll:

So i had a go with Tanya (Ayumi Anime) and she's no lightweight, When i got to the location the tide was out which was not a good start, Now carrying a 43 kg doll over rocks with the camera around my neck is not realy a good idea, i slipped and fell Tanya, myself and the camera went flying, not a pretty sight, Fortunatly Tanya and myself did not seam to have any damage though i can't say the same for the camera, i think the autofocus is busted if thats possiable.

Anyway i though while we are here and so it was not a total fail, i did manage a few photos though not as many as i would have liked to have done and to be honest there not as good as i hoped.

Such is life !

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Mermaids do exist ! I have the photos to prove it !

Post by Samurai »

That's all folks !

:glou:

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Good lord Samurai you really are blazing a trail! Sorry to hear you had a little slip up there but as they say, 'he who dares wins' and you still managed to get some great shots. You must either have huge balls of steel or be completely bonkers or a combination of the two! Like you say, Tanya isn't a lightweight gal and to get her to that particular location couldn't have been easy still you pulled it off, again setting the bar higher for the rest of us! There really should be some sort of tdf prize for the most intrepid doll photographer which I'm sure you would have won several times over! Ok back to Tanya, she makes a perfect mermaid and, I'm sure, could lure any sailor into her murky depths! Fantastic work, what's next? Tanya hang gliding off a cliff? Perhaps I shouldn't give you any ideas!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Oh WOW!

You're going way beyond anything I've ever done. ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!

But 43kgs. You must be stark raving mad. Insane. But that's what mermaids do to you.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

Nice pics as usual very brave to take a doll that heavy out to a place like that

The cat eye's makes her look possessed lol!! Maybe blue eye's to match her outfit and the ocean.
My Dolls
Custom SM 168C (will be awhile)
WM 156 C cup (Pink) Upgraded Skeleton
DS 145+ (tan)

Heads: WM #58 (Ce Ce), YL Lori (Dahlia), 6yE N24 (Veronica), SM #55 (Asami), DS April (April), IronTech LP (Lucinda), Matedoll #21 (Cindy), WM #234 (Minka) #363 (Victoria)

All via BCD (Jeff is the man)

CeCe's and friends thread
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7#p1612387

April's thread
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=89211

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Gee!! Samurai, what a photographer will do to get "The Shot". Another Irontech 168, taking a fall with no damage to show for it. So how did you hold up. No scratches, cuts or bruises? Though your auto focus was off, you did manage to get some great shots in. Love the rock formations and the greenery in the background.

SiliconeWorld
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by SiliconeWorld »

I am convinced! Seeing is believing and now I've seen.

Great shots, goes without saying. But. Will you give us your secret on HOW you managed
Getting her to the location? Who knows, you may inspire other TDF members.

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Samuel_78 »

Nice set of pic's. I did consider doing something like this at the local lake with my doll.
Who are my Doll's?
Chastity Ode Knight (YL170 D-cup, WM#33 head), Chastity's Album and Old eye candy page.
Chastity Knight 2.0 (JY170 H-cup, GU02 head) 2.0 Eye Candy page
Nina D'Hule (retired), Nina's Album

SSIrontech
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by SSIrontech »

Nice photos Sam
Olivia Zhou
IronTechDoll

If you have interest in to be our vendor,just contact me.

Email: sales05@irontechdoll.com
Whatsapp/Mobile: 0086-18819425976

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Mermaids make me think of this.

MIGuy1740

Post by MIGuy1740 »

That is just awesome and once again I have to mention that her body is just stellar! I love how tight and toned her belly is. She really is showing her workout regimen. Nice pics as always...
Kennedy And I

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

Oh, Sam. You have done a really great job. These photos give me a lot imagination and a very fantastic story mood to enjoy. Thanks for your sharing with us!

Best regards
Leonard
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

Passion for Your Pleasure

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

Oh, Sam. You have done a really great job. These photos give me a lot imagination and a very fantastic story mood to enjoy. Thanks for your sharing with us!

Best regards
Leonard
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

Passion for Your Pleasure

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

Arthur1960 wrote:Good lord Samurai you really are blazing a trail! Sorry to hear you had a little slip up there but as they say, 'he who dares wins' and you still managed to get some great shots. You must either have huge balls of steel or be completely bonkers or a combination of the two! Like you say, Tanya isn't a lightweight gal and to get her to that particular location couldn't have been easy still you pulled it off, again setting the bar higher for the rest of us! There really should be some sort of tdf prize for the most intrepid doll photographer which I'm sure you would have won several times over! Ok back to Tanya, she makes a perfect mermaid and, I'm sure, could lure any sailor into her murky depths! Fantastic work, what's next? Tanya hang gliding off a cliff? Perhaps I shouldn't give you any ideas!

Thank you Arthur you are to kind :oops: It does get easier each time i go out as i have found most people will have a look out of curiosity but usualy just keep walking by, you do get the odd one that will stop and ask questions.

As for next shoot i was thinking about a tandem parachute jump :whistle:

Thank you again. :wink:
haremlover wrote:Oh WOW!

You're going way beyond anything I've ever done. ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!

But 43kgs. You must be stark raving mad. Insane. But that's what mermaids do to you.

Best wishes

Harem
Thanks Harem, yes they do have that effect :mrgreen:
ILuvFemsNlingerie wrote:Nice pics as usual very brave to take a doll that heavy out to a place like that

The cat eye's makes her look possessed lol!! Maybe blue eye's to match her outfit and the ocean.

Thank you ILuvFemsNlingerie, i did try other colour eyes but i found those "cats eyes" gave the best effect maybe next time she will change eye colour mid shoot. :whistle:
Panther68 wrote:Gee!! Samurai, what a photographer will do to get "The Shot". Another Irontech 168, taking a fall with no damage to show for it. So how did you hold up. No scratches, cuts or bruises? Though your auto focus was off, you did manage to get some great shots in. Love the rock formations and the greenery in the background.

Hi Panther, yes as you know only to well Sir ! However what i don't get is you notice the rocks and greenery :roll: I had not even noticed :mrgreen:

Thanks again bud. :thumbs_up:
SiliconeWorld wrote:I am convinced! Seeing is believing and now I've seen.

Great shots, goes without saying. But. Will you give us your secret on HOW you managed
Getting her to the location? Who knows, you may inspire other TDF members.
Thank you SiliconeWorld, I got her there just using pure brute strenth in carrying her in my big strong arms for about 10 seconds then put her down till i catch my breath back then do it all over again and again untill i get her to where i want her to be, take the photos then do it all over again to get her back to the car. :roll:

Its a workout Phew.. :mrgreen:
Samuel_78 wrote:Nice set of pic's. I did consider doing something like this at the local lake with my doll.

Hi Samuel. thank you and you should do it as we can never get enough mermaid photos :thumbs_up:

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

SSIrontech wrote:Nice photos Sam

Thank you. :thumbs_up:
Tybalt wrote:Mermaids make me think of this.
Thanks Tybalt your a funy guy :lol:
MIGuy1740 wrote:That is just awesome and once again I have to mention that her body is just stellar! I love how tight and toned her belly is. She really is showing her workout regimen. Nice pics as always...
Thanks again MIGuy1740 glad you like the pic's :thumbs_up:
irontechdoll wrote:Oh, Sam. You have done a really great job. These photos give me a lot imagination and a very fantastic story mood to enjoy. Thanks for your sharing with us!

Best regards
Leonard
Thanks Leonard, it was another tough one but it was mostly fun :wink:

Thank you everybody for your comments there are always very much appriciated.

Samurai... :glou:

INFORMATIONS