www.irontechdoll.com

Another beautiful face for IT to ponder

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Another beautiful face for IT to ponder

Post by Dollicious2 »

Panther68 wrote:Well Jeff, I already have the body, Irontech 168, just have to make the head. I think DL2 would love this, too. Since he has twins, he can swap out heads. :razz:
No Panther68 our dolls have the old neck design with pin connector
Anything new on our dolls will not work as the new heads will fit the screw on neck design.
We are stuck with the heads they came with & hope they don't fall off when posing them in curtain ways like leaning over or laying down or when carrying them from place to place.

The 168cm body is perfect for this girls face I agree and she is very pretty yes.
DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Maecer

Post by Maecer »

So you should start making a doll that look like her... right now would be a good time to start, available for purchase by tomorrow at the latest, and at my house the day after that. I mean come on, dat ass...
We are truly in an age of doll expansion. Sure it's the wild west, with each manufacturer trying to out do one another and society still poo-pooing dolls, but eventually, the age will mature, order will be found and one day we can bring out ladies anywhere.

dollshade123
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dollshade123 »

Yes please. I'll take two.

INFORMATIONS