www.irontechdoll.com

No!!! My Angel, Anime has fallen!!

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

No!!! My Angel, Anime has fallen!!

Post by Panther68 »

My biggest fear doing outdoor photography happened. Ayumi fell down as I did my last shot at Russian Ridge.
IMG_0848.JPG
IMG_0848.JPG (718.78 KiB) Viewed 2333 times
I was putting my camera away and I heard a thump!! I turned and saw Ayumi on the ground. No!!!!! She was cover with dirt and weeds and had fallen on the concrete with Anya and Anastasia having fallen indoors and having scars, I feared the worse for Ayumi.
IMG_0850.JPG
IMG_0850.JPG (1.36 MiB) Viewed 2333 times
You can see in the background the area where she fell from her last pose.
IMG_0851.JPG
IMG_0851.JPG (1.3 MiB) Viewed 2333 times
IMG_0852.JPG
IMG_0852.JPG (1.44 MiB) Viewed 2333 times
IMG_0853.JPG
IMG_0853.JPG (1.45 MiB) Viewed 2333 times
IMG_0855.JPG
IMG_0855.JPG (527.71 KiB) Viewed 2333 times
Ayumi " I'm Good" "It's just a flesh wound."
IMG_0856.JPG
IMG_0856.JPG (429.67 KiB) Viewed 2333 times
Time to get cleaned up and access the damage.
IMG_0858.JPG
IMG_0858.JPG (377.91 KiB) Viewed 2333 times
IMG_0860.JPG
IMG_0860.JPG (382.72 KiB) Viewed 2333 times
After getting all cleaned up, I could not believe it not one single scratch or scrape on her. Both Anya and Anastasia have scars from falling indoors, but Ayumi, nothing. I feel very fortunate and grateful to Irontech Dolls for creating such a durable doll.
IMG_0878.JPG
IMG_0878.JPG (424.43 KiB) Viewed 2333 times
Ayumi is very happy to show off her scar free body.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: No!!! My Angel, Anime has fallen!!

Post by CF »

Man, you are lucky!

For the benefit of others who might have their gals fall down outside: How did you get the debris off without scratching her in the process? Did you put her in the shower and wash her down?
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hershey lee »

Glad your doll is ok,i know id freak out if mine ever fell :(

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

I'm glad she is ok. I probably would have had a panic attack and been stretched out right beside her. Just imagine what people would think when they read the headline in the newspaper: Man and sex doll rushed to the emergency room! 8O
But in any case, I love how she looks sitting in the car. It's like she's saying: "I'm ok hunny. It didn't even hurt!"
She's as tough as she is beautiful! 8)
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

Wow, glad to see she came out unscathed. She's one tough hottie. :)

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

Dollpimp2018
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollpimp2018 »

Currently I am “storing” two of my dolls standing. I fear the day they’ll fall :(

Good to know your doll is ok and beautiful as always :)
PipeDream Kitty Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/308222911
IronTech Victoria Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/305089873
AmorDoll Bianca Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/298682320

Curious newbie

Post by Curious newbie »

Panther68 wrote:My biggest fear doing outdoor photography happened. Ayumi fell down as I did my last shot at Russian Ridge.
IMG_0848.JPG
I was putting my camera away and I heard a thump!! I turned and saw Ayumi on the ground. No!!!!! She was cover with dirt and weeds and had fallen on the concrete with Anya and Anastasia having fallen indoors and having scars, I feared the worse for Ayumi.
IMG_0850.JPG
You can see in the background the area where she fell from her last pose.
IMG_0851.JPG
IMG_0852.JPG
IMG_0853.JPG
IMG_0855.JPG
Ayumi " I'm Good" "It's just a flesh wound."
IMG_0856.JPG
Time to get cleaned up and access the damage.
IMG_0858.JPG
IMG_0860.JPG
After getting all cleaned up, I could not believe it not one single scratch or scrape on her. Both Anya and Anastasia have scars from falling indoors, but Ayumi, nothing. I feel very fortunate and grateful to Irontech Dolls for creating such a durable doll.
IMG_0878.JPG
Ayumi is very happy to show off her scar free body.
Glad she's okay. One thing though...the license plate on the car is clearly visible. Probably not a good idea to post something like that online.

Just my 2 cents.

Olivia F1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Olivia F1 »

That was an awesome photographic moment, since she was unharmed, the dirt all over her and her good attitude about the situation, wow what a roller coaster ride. She got herself in trouble, I'm sure she was glad you were there to save her !

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Thanks guys, at the time I didn't think to take a photo of her on the ground because I was freakin' out. It looked much worse than what you see with her on the trunk of my Miata. Face down on the dirt, weeds and concrete. The wig flew off, one of her eyes flew out of it socket. I had some flash backs of when my exgirlfriend endo'ed on her mountain bike at Lake Tahoe. The amount of time spent scrubbing dirt out of her wounds.

I was lightly cleaning off the heavy dirt and weed with baby wipes at the scene. Enough to get her in the car and to home. I really like Ayumi's factory make up, so I continued to lightly use baby wipes to clean her face. It worked. Her make is still perfect. Believe me, I feel very lucky. When Anastasia fell she got a one gash on the back of her head and abrasions on her back.

Again, at 100 lbs I can not believe, not one single scratch. The doll gods were watching over her. My angel Anime.

Curious Newbie, thanks for the concern. I already make myself publicly vulnerable doing these shoots out in the open, so posting these photos is no different than doing the shoot themselves. Have already had one police visit from a onlooker taking a photo of my license plate and not liking dolls. Can't black out my plate number when I have the top down and a doll in the passenger seat. :razz:

Curious newbie

Post by Curious newbie »

Panther68 wrote:Thanks guys, at the time I didn't think to take a photo of her on the ground because I was freakin' out. It looked much worse than what you see with her on the trunk of my Miata. Face down on the dirt, weeds and concrete. The wig flew off, one of her eyes flew out of it socket. I had some flash backs of when my exgirlfriend endo'ed on her mountain bike at Lake Tahoe. The amount of time spent scrubbing dirt out of her wounds.

I was lightly cleaning off the heavy dirt and weed with baby wipes at the scene. Enough to get her in the car and to home. I really like Ayumi's factory make up, so I continued to lightly use baby wipes to clean her face. It worked. Her make is still perfect. Believe me, I feel very lucky. When Anastasia fell she got a one gash on the back of her head and abrasions on her back.

Again, at 100 lbs I can not believe, not one single scratch. The doll gods were watching over her. My angel Anime.

Curious Newbie, thanks for the concern. I already make myself publicly vulnerable doing these shoots out in the open, so posting these photos is no different than doing the shoot themselves. Have already had one police visit from a onlooker taking a photo of my license plate and not liking dolls. Can't black out my plate number when I have the top down and a doll in the passenger seat. :razz:
You sir have big brass ones.

(bows down in awe)

;)

And she's a hottie!

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

Wow Panther68,
I'm glad that she's OK.
And I selfishly hope your not too discouraged.
Because if you stopped, you'd be missed!
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Thanks Messenger,

How can I say no, to a smile like this. She is ready to hit the road at day break. On that note, its bedtime. Good evening everyone.
Attachments
FaceApp_1536381686599.jpg
FaceApp_1536381686599.jpg (154.24 KiB) Viewed 2250 times

Zang
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Zang »

I, too, am relieved.

Your "fallen" angel has risen again; gloriously, in fact. :angel:

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

At the first sight, I was very sad seeing the photos. Relieved that all is okay. Ayumi is lucky and we are honored to make the doll more durable and realistic as we can!

Have a great day, Panther68.

Best regards
Leonard
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com
10% OFF CODE ON OFFICIAL WEBSITE: Bailey

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi Panther68, oh my heart sank when I saw this thread and I feared the worse after seeing those pics of poor Ayumi after her fall. So what a relief that she's ok! That is a testament to Irontech as you say and also lucky that all she got was a bit dirty. I can remember the first time I accidentally damaged Sarah, I think I caught her toes on a wall as I was carrying her and she got a few small scratches there. At the time I was mortified but I've since learned not to fret so much since getting a hot air rework station, these things are a god send for reparing such damage. Anyway good news that Ayumi is non the worse for her experience, she really is a trooper.

INFORMATIONS