www.irontechdoll.com

Ordered upgraded anatomically correct IRT168 with VERA head

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Ordered upgraded anatomically correct IRT168 with VERA head

Post by Dollsampler »

I have been very impressed and satisfied by the realistic sculpt and body ratios of the IRT168 AYUMI. She his is the girlfriend I looked for, no more a doll. The only thing missing to get her alive is the robotic but that is another story.

I want to have my girlfriend as perfect as possible. There was only a little unrealistic positionning of the holes.I had also the standard skeleton and I saw that other owners of this girl were not embarassed at all for standing her with the upgraded skeleton .

Consequently, thanks to a special deal made with SHANE (from whom I got a very good client service when I passed my two first IRT dolls orders) from Iron Tech Ali-express store I just ordered the 168 with the Following details and upgradings (compared to the one I received three weeks ago)
Details:
1.VERA head.
I reviewed some head sizes with SHANE. I liked very much their new mixed type face AMANDA but it is a standard size head (the top head to chin measurement is 21.5 cm)That size is slightly too small for a body like the 168 with 40 cm shoulder width (overall)

SHANE showed me their new face VERA.
That face is cute even with fancy grey hairs altough I prefer a Younger type make-up.
Hopefully the head height measurement is about 22.5cm which is in the average bracket of the large (adult) heads (22-24cm). JENNIFER head I own already has a height of 23.7cm which is at the upper bracket of the large heads range.
On this picture I show the measurement of VERA head height.
UTB8S4iFCwQydeJk43PUq6AyQpXaE.jpg
UTB8S4iFCwQydeJk43PUq6AyQpXaE.jpg (250.34 KiB) Viewed 1493 times
2. skin color light tan. They now provide a tan color but I personally prefer light tan as beeing more Natural
3. hollow breast and fixed vagina
4. Standing feet
5. upgraded skeleton BUT WITH THE M16 SCREW instead of the quick connector.Skeleton to be with stiff joints for easy standing of the doll.
6. ANATOMICALLY CORRECT positionning of the vaginal and anal holes.
7. A piece of TPE for eventual repairs
8. transport with UPS SPECIAL LINE SHIPPING with customs taxes included in the transport price.

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Ordered upgraded anatomically correct IRT168 with VERA h

Post by Dollsampler »

Here are three pictures showing VERA head with fancy (greying) hairs.I prefer a lighter make-up in order to have her looking Younger.These pictures show the head fitted on IRT 170 model.
IMG_5757_副本.jpg
IMG_5757_副本.jpg (906.88 KiB) Viewed 1407 times
IMG_5791.jpg
IMG_5791.jpg (847.26 KiB) Viewed 1407 times
IMG_5817.jpg
IMG_5817.jpg (752.21 KiB) Viewed 1407 times

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

Thanks for sharing! We will be releasing various new dolls and faces in the following period. :wink:

Best regards
Leonard
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com
10% OFF CODE ON OFFICIAL WEBSITE: Bailey

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

Butlover
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Butlover »

Are all IT 168 dolls anatomically correct now or do you have to order this separately?

You can not have this doll hanging with the quick connector, right? How could this be done?

Looking forward to you review ..

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

Hello butlover,
1.When a doll mould has been modified to produce an anatomically correct body, all further dolls produced are going to be AC. However you must ask IRT if the model you are interested by is already upgraded or not for ACness.
2.I have specifically requested my upgraded skeleton to be fitted with a M16 screw head connector. For the one chosing a quick connector I assume IRT could supply on demand a connectable hanging hook.That must be verified with them.

Butlover
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Butlover »

Dollsampler thank you .. anatomical correctness is very important to me, I hope there will be pictures soon, to see what has changed. The IR 168 is quite beautiful, vagina/anus are nicely sculped but still to high.
I have a 6ye 165F which is very good but my next doll must be vagina correct and closed while spread.
I saw the IRT quick connector has some threading inside perhaps usable for an eye bolt screw but will ask them for sure.
I have my 165F hanging in a locker which works great, she has a very good quick connector.

INFORMATIONS