www.irontechdoll.com

100cm Giant Tits is finally on the website

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Maecer

100cm Giant Tits is finally on the website

Post by Maecer »

99cm bust line for a 100cm doll?! That's outrageous! Awesome! Irontech, should you ever scale this doll up, 140cm could be 139cm Just! OMG...WHAT IF THE DOLL WAS 170CM?? :twisted: she has inspired a song, parodied from 'Chain hang low':

Do yo tits hang low?
Do dey wobble to an fro?
Do they make you smile lots?
Is dey platinums, is they foams?
Do they bounce right over ya shoulder?
Do they make you wanna know her?
Oh do yo tits hang low?

Please see this link for a far better parodied song.
http://www.amiright.com/parody/misc/trad11.shtml
We are truly in an age of doll expansion. Sure it's the wild west, with each manufacturer trying to out do one another and society still poo-pooing dolls, but eventually, the age will mature, order will be found and one day we can bring out ladies anywhere.

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: 100cm Giant Tits is finally on the website

Post by irontechdoll »

Maecer wrote:99cm bust line for a 100cm doll?! That's outrageous! Awesome! Irontech, should you ever scale this doll up, 140cm could be 139cm Just! OMG...WHAT IF THE DOLL WAS 170CM?? :twisted: she has inspired a song, parodied from 'Chain hang low':

Do yo tits hang low?
Do dey wobble to an fro?
Do they make you smile lots?
Is dey platinums, is they foams?
Do they bounce right over ya shoulder?
Do they make you wanna know her?
Oh do yo tits hang low?

Please see this link for a far better parodied song.
http://www.amiright.com/parody/misc/trad11.shtml
Thanks for your attention on us. This is a great idea. I will start some investigation and reveal here later.

Best regards
Leonard
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

Passion for Your Pleasure

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Maecer wrote:99cm bust line for a 100cm doll?! That's outrageous! Awesome! Irontech, should you ever scale this doll up, 140cm could be 139cm
I like the way you think! :thumbs_up:
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Maecer

Post by Maecer »

irontechdoll wrote:
Maecer wrote:99cm bust line for a 100cm doll?! That's outrageous! Awesome! Irontech, should you ever scale this doll up, 140cm could be 139cm Just! OMG...WHAT IF THE DOLL WAS 170CM?? :twisted:
Thanks for your attention on us. This is a great idea. I will start some investigation and reveal here later.

Best regards
Leonard
Leonard, for simplicity, I agree that scaling this model up would be easy enough and a huge deal, but y'all take your time with the design. It would be far more interesting to see a scaled version with more oompf in her; thicker thighs, butt, and everything. I'm far more interested in how you would design the nipple and vagina. I know that several manufacturers have dolls that feature big tits and huge butts that have long/ thick nipples, sizeable areolad and an erect clit.

With breasts and a butt that large, weight would be a consideration for me. I know that you can't use a foam core with TPE, so maybe having hollow sections on the doll would be better, with multiple chambers; hollow breasts are already out there. However, a hollow butt, hollow thighs, and/or hollow stomach could alleviate excess weight, add extra softness and create realistic folds.

For me, I would be more interested in your take on these new trends, but would have mad respect if you decided to trailblaze in a different direction. I really dig all your work and what y'all do!

What about getting some elf ears on the next new head???

Respectfully,

Maecer
We are truly in an age of doll expansion. Sure it's the wild west, with each manufacturer trying to out do one another and society still poo-pooing dolls, but eventually, the age will mature, order will be found and one day we can bring out ladies anywhere.

INFORMATIONS