www.irontechdoll.com

Samurai and DL2, come out to play...Irontech 168 Ayumi Anime

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Re: Samurai and DL2, come out to play...Irontech 168 Ayumi A

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Panther68 wrote:Today, Ayumi Anime is wearing a cold shoulder Moda dress getting some poses in before she changes into her New Year Eve attire.
Marvellous outfit, that red beret is the icing on the cake, wow!

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

icewind

Post by icewind »

Very nice pictures all over this thread, they convinced me to buy an Ayumi Doll also for me!

But at the moment i am very sad, because i'm quite sure that my Ayumi will not be the same as yours, especially after reading DL2's review about his last IR doll...

The pictures of my doll from the factory were very confusing...

Take good care of your Ayumi!

Greetings from Germany

Stephan
Current number of my doll family members: 47

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

icewind wrote:Very nice pictures all over this thread, they convinced me to buy an Ayumi Doll also for me!

But at the moment i am very sad, because i'm quite sure that my Ayumi will not be the same as yours, especially after reading DL2's review about his last IR doll...

The pictures of my doll from the factory were very confusing...

Take good care of your Ayumi!

Greetings from Germany

Stephan
Hi Stephan

Since DL2 posted his review on my thread, I had to get involved as I communicate with both.

First, do not worry your Ayumi will be fine. I PM'd DL2 for 3 reasons. 1. My thread was being hijacked, not intentionally but when I had Northstar make a nice comment about my Ayumi and Irontech, then to have DL2's negative review,as the next post. It would make me look stupid to speak glowingly about Irontech without resolving this issue. 2. I removed his post and any responding posts as I was not going to have my thread hijacked on a owner/manufacturer dispute. 3. I offered a resolution to both Irontech and DL2 as I am in negotiation with Irontech on their new 163c doll and I also take on unwanted dolls for my photography. Still waiting a response on my proposal but I have heard back from DL2, Irontech is going to take care of him. He will be getting a new doll.

Now!! I am going to hijack my own thread and put Irontech and DL2 on the spot here in front of everyone, since I had to spend all morning fixing this. Irontech I will buy your new Irontech 163c doll for the last price you quoted me and I will take on DL2's flawed doll for for a price that will cover shipping and some extra that will help cover your loss on having to ship DL2 a new doll. Lastly, DL2 gets a new doll to hang with his other Irontech dolls and doesn't have to deal with his flawed doll anymore. This is a win,win,win situation.

So Stephan, I will assure you that you will get a good quality doll that will be even better than my Ayumi as most all, Irontech doll owners will attest that it is their best quality doll. I wouldn't be willing to fork out my own money on the above proposed deal if I had no faith in Irontech.

Ok back to my Notre Dame/Clemson game as I await Irontech and DL2 DM.

Guess I will have do a set of Ayumi, today, so she can get her thread back. :evidence:

Take care everyone. Man!! if I wanted this much drama, I would go back to dating real women. :plaidskirt:

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

NorthStar321 wrote:Such a tantalizing figure! Had to have her, just ordered her myself directly with Shane at Irontech, same body different face. It’ll be a happy day when she arrives! Great experience with both Shane and Leonard! Excellent pics Panther, they were what helped me decide she was the one. Samurai and DL2 as well, along with Alottahope! Really valuable for a cautious buyer like myself. Tremendous improvements in anatomical placement/detail in the past 12 months. I was newly interested in dolls a year ago but all the ladies orifices were giant ugly holes (think someone said bungholes somewhere), and poorly located. Those areas on a RG are meant to look enticing and inviting, not scary. Correct placement is a huge part of that. And now with permanent privates coloring made to match a photo you provide, it makes it even so much more so. Good to see more and more dolls with real-life women proportions, not cartoon bodies. Did LOTS of research and the 168cm Slim IT doll really captures the essence of everything just mentioned. Looking forward to taking pics when she gets here.
Hey Northstar,

Thanks for the reply. You made the right choice. I have dolls from WM,SY,6ye,SM, Racyme and Irontech. Irontech is the best overall quality. Especially in posing and durability. She is heavy but her realism is unparalleled.

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

brigittes hubbie wrote:
Panther68 wrote:Today, Ayumi Anime is wearing a cold shoulder Moda dress getting some poses in before she changes into her New Year Eve attire.
Marvellous outfit, that red beret is the icing on the cake, wow!

Chris
Thank you, Chris

Well, today there was a lot of drama, so Ayumi got into her white latex suit to kick ass like Uma Thurman in Kill Bill.
Attachments
IMG_0090.JPG
IMG_0090.JPG (370.44 KiB) Viewed 1382 times
IMG_0095.JPG
IMG_0095.JPG (373.66 KiB) Viewed 1382 times
IMG_0097.JPG
IMG_0097.JPG (358.91 KiB) Viewed 1382 times
IMG_0099.JPG
IMG_0099.JPG (435.65 KiB) Viewed 1382 times
IMG_0100.JPG
IMG_0100.JPG (928.97 KiB) Viewed 1382 times
IMG_0105.JPG
IMG_0105.JPG (406.9 KiB) Viewed 1382 times
IMG_0106.JPG
IMG_0106.JPG (342.44 KiB) Viewed 1382 times
IMG_0110.JPG
IMG_0110.JPG (342.84 KiB) Viewed 1382 times
IMG_0117.JPG
IMG_0117.JPG (271.05 KiB) Viewed 1382 times
IMG_0125.JPG
IMG_0125.JPG (981.94 KiB) Viewed 1382 times

NorthStar321
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by NorthStar321 »

Wow panther, you’ve REALLY outdone yourself THIS time! Mind-blown! That set in all white is incredible!! And thanks for the words of reassurance! Every day now builds with anticipation to see what the experts at IT can do! I provided them photos to match

Man, she looks so BA with those blades!
P.s. Your lighting Game is Strong!

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Oh my, this White Latex outfit is as dangerous as the Katana!

Chris

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

Oh what a kick ass photo shoot. Your Ayumi is such a cutie. Unbelievable.
I am not wishing you any drama, but if it brings out such photos it at least had some good. Like, if life gives you lemons make great doll photos. Or something like that.
Have a nice and quiet start into the next year.

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

NorthStar321 wrote:Wow panther, you’ve REALLY outdone yourself THIS time! Mind-blown! That set in all white is incredible!! And thanks for the words of reassurance! Every day now builds with anticipation to see what the experts at IT can do! I provided them photos to match

Man, she looks so BA with those blades!
P.s. Your lighting Game is Strong!
Thanks NorthStar,

cnd2008 threw the white jumpsuit in when I purchased my two 6ye 165 dolls, Angelique and Antointte from him. Also threw in 3 nice quality wigs, so got a great deal.

Yeah, that is Ayumi's personae, she is the BA of the group. If you have have reviewed all her photos, she has a set in a black latex suit and photos of her after face planting on an outdoor shoot, back in August.
brigittes hubbie wrote:Oh my, this White Latex outfit is as dangerous as the Katana!

Chris
Thanks Chris, I have had those swords for over 27 years. Got them from my sister when she was stationed at Okinawa while in the Marines.
dxc wrote:Oh what a kick ass photo shoot. Your Ayumi is such a cutie. Unbelievable.
I am not wishing you any drama, but if it brings out such photos it at least had some good. Like, if life gives you lemons make great doll photos. Or something like that.
Have a nice and quiet start into the next year.
Thanks dxc, Funny that you say that, that's what I was thinking when this rolled out. How can we make lemonade out of lemons. As of now, my proposal might come through, as DL2 is going to get a new doll and is willing to ship his flawed doll to me after his new one arrives. Now, all I have to do is hear back from Irontech and negotiate a price including shipping on the doll. Don't see why they would refuse, since any money beyond the shipping costs will help offset their cost of having to give DL2 a new doll. We shall see.

Feels like I am a NBA GM trying to work a 3 way trade and keep us under the salary cap :razz:

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

New Years Eve, Ayumi was a bit of a loner as she posed solo wearing a masquerade mask. Keeping her rep as my badass doll, no wine for her, it's martinis.
Attachments
IMG_0093.JPG
IMG_0093.JPG (482.1 KiB) Viewed 1290 times
IMG_0094.JPG
IMG_0094.JPG (1.14 MiB) Viewed 1290 times
IMG_0108.JPG
IMG_0108.JPG (505.34 KiB) Viewed 1290 times
IMG_0114.JPG
IMG_0114.JPG (1.15 MiB) Viewed 1290 times
IMG_0121.JPG
IMG_0121.JPG (1.1 MiB) Viewed 1290 times
IMG_0122.JPG
IMG_0122.JPG (463.96 KiB) Viewed 1290 times
IMG_0128.JPG
IMG_0128.JPG (983.64 KiB) Viewed 1290 times
IMG_0131.JPG
IMG_0131.JPG (471.06 KiB) Viewed 1290 times
IMG_0138.JPG
IMG_0138.JPG (445.62 KiB) Viewed 1290 times
IMG_0142.JPG
IMG_0142.JPG (1.15 MiB) Viewed 1290 times

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

Outstanding Panther68 :thumbs_up:
She looks so lovely in her sexy black outfit.

I'm sure that the other Irontech ladys will enjoy her company when they're all together there :) It's going to be amazing seeing so many life size lady's lounging at the house and going out on excursions together :mrgreen:
Wish I could be there to help out with the outdoor shoots and then twice as many could go out together but we'd need a bus lmao
DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

Oh dear Lord :razz:

Deadly assassin during the day and classy lady during the night 8) What a girl :mrgreen: :D :whistle:

miles mcbroom
Ex-Member

Post by miles mcbroom »

cute boy shorts 8)

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Amazing outfit and breathtaking mask, stunning!

Chris

NorthStar321
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by NorthStar321 »

She’s a jack of all trades who looks fantastic in anything you put her in Panther!

INFORMATIONS