www.irontechdoll.com

Samurai and DL2, come out to play...Irontech 168 Ayumi Anime

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
strectchy52
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Samurai and DL2, come out to play...Irontech 168 Ayumi A

Post by strectchy52 »

i just got my paid oFF TODAY WOOT

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

Nice strectchy, hope you will not need to wait too long and have made clear about which model you want.

strectchy52
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by strectchy52 »

dxc wrote:Nice strectchy, hope you will not need to wait too long and have made clear about which model you want.
yup jeff from bcd has been patient enough, helped me through every thing you can think of great guy all around. ill post pics as soon as i get her

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

strectchy52 wrote:
dxc wrote:Nice strectchy, hope you will not need to wait too long and have made clear about which model you want.
yup jeff from bcd has been patient enough, helped me through every thing you can think of great guy all around. ill post pics as soon as i get her
Congrats stretchy52 :thumbs_up:

Have you heard they are bringing back the original body with the improvements added ?
I believe that's the one you want ?
Just be patient if that's what you want let it be known and there will be a wait time on that as it's in the works
DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

Play Time
Panther68
:twisted:
DL2 :haha4:
viewtopic.php?t=104739
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

strectchy52
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by strectchy52 »

Dollicious2 wrote:
strectchy52 wrote:
Congrats stretchy52 :thumbs_up:

Have you heard they are bringing back the original body with the improvements added ?
I believe that's the one you want ?
Just be patient if that's what you want let it be known and there will be a wait tim
Dollicious2 wrote:
Play Time
Panther68
:twisted:
DL2 :haha4:
i didnt know that they had a new body in the works i thought they got new molds already, hopefully shes not too thick on the ass i like her boobs the way they are now

strectchy52
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by strectchy52 »

once i get her passport photos i will be posting them on here or i might start a threads on bcd/irontech

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

strectchy52 wrote:once i get her passport photos i will be posting them on here or i might start a threads on bcd/irontech
I would get right on that since you say you want the same model as I and panther68 have , they had made a new mold and it was changed , yes the ass isn't the same also so get with Jeff on this right away .
Your welcome glad I could help.
DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

strectchy52
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by strectchy52 »

sigh i didnt really want the big bubble but, if they would have kept her two most important configs i.e ass and tits it would be a knock out. or at least keep the bubble but as a option but would be considerably harder to do with a mold

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

strectchy52 wrote:sigh i didnt really want the big bubble but, if they would have kept her two most important configs i.e ass and tits it would be a knock out. or at least keep the bubble but as a option but would be considerably harder to do with a mold
You can still get her, but she is now longer known as the Irontech 168. She is now the Irontech 172. So, you can still have the same doll that DL2 and I have, they just gave it another name, now. For the record, she really was 172cm as I have a 170, 169 and two 168 and she is taller than all of them. My doll also weighs 100 lbs, 45k".

strectchy52
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by strectchy52 »

i wish i knew that i was in love with the measurements and every thing looked really good with that girl i didnt like what the did to the new mold, they changed every thing that was good about her into something that i wouldnt like

strectchy52
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by strectchy52 »

i wish i knew that i was in love with the measurements and every thing looked really good with that girl i didnt like what the did to the new mold, they changed every thing that was good about her into something that i wouldnt like

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

strectchy52 wrote:i didnt like what the did to the new mold, they changed every thing that was good about her into something that i wouldnt like
Yeah, they really dropped the ball with this mold change - what a stupid move. :thumbs_down:

Even though I know they're once again offering the doll from the old mold as the 172cm, I've lost my faith in this company.

strectchy52
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by strectchy52 »

im still woundering what i should do with this doll, i would rather have this doll
Attachments
1532574330093.png
1532574330093.png (340.51 KiB) Viewed 1082 times

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Panther68 wrote:
brigittes hubbie wrote:Really cool app!

Chris
Thanks Chris

Now back to photos of Ayumi. Some casual shot of her wearing jean and a leather jacket.
by the way..i forgot to mention she looks super nice and classy in this set :) lol im having a hard time keeping up with everyone's posts these days!

INFORMATIONS