www.irontechdoll.com

Samurai and DL2, come out to play...Irontech 168 Ayumi Anime

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
ts10208

Re: Samurai and DL2, come out to play...Irontech 168 Ayumi A

Post by ts10208 »

These photos are great and a testament to why I had to let her go. She is just too real for my wife to deal with!

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Thanks for the replies, I will comment after posting this next set.

To Endless War. My angels may not be witches, but they sure can wear black well.
Attachments
IMG_0504.JPG
IMG_0504.JPG (387.71 KiB) Viewed 1656 times
IMG_0505.JPG
IMG_0505.JPG (980.53 KiB) Viewed 1656 times
IMG_0508.JPG
IMG_0508.JPG (454.28 KiB) Viewed 1656 times
IMG_0510.JPG
IMG_0510.JPG (423.65 KiB) Viewed 1656 times
IMG_0511.JPG
IMG_0511.JPG (415 KiB) Viewed 1656 times
IMG_0513.JPG
IMG_0513.JPG (338.66 KiB) Viewed 1656 times
IMG_0521.JPG
IMG_0521.JPG (1.07 MiB) Viewed 1656 times
IMG_0525.JPG
IMG_0525.JPG (962.4 KiB) Viewed 1656 times
IMG_0528.JPG
IMG_0528.JPG (446.34 KiB) Viewed 1656 times
IMG_0530.JPG
IMG_0530.JPG (1.03 MiB) Viewed 1656 times

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

Wow, your girls sure knows how to dress well :mrgreen:

I really shouldn't be taking sides since I don't want the others to be jealous but I can't help looking a little extra on Ayumi :razz: :whistle:

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!

They look amazing. I love Anya's boots and Ayumi Anime is SLAYING in that dress. Goodness.

I agree Sofos, Panther's ladies have such a fantastic wardrobe.

This is just the eye candy I needed after a long day.

All of Salem thanks you, lol.
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

Great photo's

All the dresses look stunning on all 3 of them I really like the one Ayumi is wearing

I'm a sucker for black leather :)
My Dolls
Custom SM 168C (will be awhile)
WM 156 C cup (Pink) Upgraded Skeleton
DS 145+ (tan)

Heads: WM #58 (Ce Ce), YL Lori (Dahlia), 6yE N24 (Veronica), SM #55 (Asami), DS April (April), IronTech LP (Lucinda), Matedoll #21 (Cindy), WM #234 (Minka) #363 (Victoria)

All via BCD (Jeff is the man)

CeCe's and friends thread
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7#p1612387

April's thread
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=89211

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Thanks everyone for the replies,

Giving DL2 his own post since he has 3 comments and is a fellow Irontech 168 owner.

Dollicious2 wrote:
❤Carrie❤ is the best Doll of them all :mrgreen:

I got the body but not the Ayami Anime face
I should work up the nerve to take the girls outside one day , not really a town for doing so here lol
My apartment doesn't offer privacy either... I hate it here in this place surrounded by parking spaces and other people's goddamn windows and doors.
She looks great in this photo got the smokey eyes with MF eye lids going on here, sexy. Believe it or not no one has 100% noticed the dolls yet here in my neighborhood. I don't hide it, since I do have the take the dolls out of the minivan in the driveway. Also, did the 2 dolls on the Miata shoot in my driveway. I just not give a shit. So let me see, I will be known as that 50 year old guy that has a bunch of smokin' hot sex dolls that always has a hot 20 something year old woman living with him. Hmmmm......I will take that in a heart beat. :razz: :razz:
Dollicious2 wrote:It should be said this doll body can achieve the most natural posing
looking absolutely just like a real woman.
Also that the thighs turn at the hips which I haven't seen any other doll makers do yet.
This allows for an amazing realism in standing and turning the torso a bit as seen here below.
Fantastic photo Panther :thumbs_up:
Thanks DL2, I was trying to get her into Anastasia best pose of one heel up on the rail and Ayumi kinda fell into this position. I looked at her and said "Damn, this is a great pose, going with it." This is an incredible body for posing and photography. All of mydolls are "168's" but she is definitely taller than the others. Heck, she sits higher than me in the convertible as I am all legs and short torso. The shape of the inner thighs and she has some shape at the armpits. Great body. There are some things that can be improved easily, but I will get to those later.
Dollicious2 wrote:I'll be completely honest when I say in a shallow way the face is a butterface, beautiful body but her face :mrgreen:

It's cool though because that actually adds to her realism because truly gorgeous faces are very few and far between.
Go ahead and say I am shallow , it's just the cold hard truth.
DL2
Not judging since I know you and I prefer that Slavic look. But I can admire beauty. In real life, she so much more attractive. This would bring me to the only criticism of this doll, the neck and neck line. One of my things in shooting my gals is I hate doll neck line and will shoot in a way to hide them. It is difficult with her. I have limited angles to hide this. It's still a learning curve for me, as I had the same issues with Anastasia and Anya, finding their good angles.

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

irontechdoll wrote:Oh, Ayumi looks so cool and sexy with suit like this! Thanks for sharing Panther68!

Best regards
Leonard
Thanks Leonard, I guarantee you will see even better photos of your creation.
Dollsampler wrote:Congratulations panther68. I am not astonished that people passing by loved her. Indeed that is no more a sexDOLL, that is no more a loveDOLL either that is a girlfriend beeing so well copied from a dreambody Young woman that they probably took her at first sight for a real person..
Also your own make-up of AYUMI head (including eyes lens choice) made her so cute!
Thanks Dollsampler, had one older couple talk with me for about 15 minutes and a younger woman runner asking a lot of questions and taking photos. Many others taking quick photos and thumbs up.

As for makeup, it's factory, I have done nothing except put MF eyes.
Arthur1960 wrote:Panther68, I would say that Ayumi and you were made for each other! She clearly has something of a supermodel look going on and your inventive photoshoots are perfect for showcasing this ladies abilities. She does indeed look very natural in those poses and it looks like Carrie's clothes fit her perfectly! Surely a match made in heaven!
Thanks Arthur, she is probably as close to Carrie's measurements as I could find in a doll. Still learning her capabilities. It may take a couple of weeks, since I'm juggling a lot of dolls.
ts10208 wrote:These photos are great and a testament to why I had to let her go. She is just too real for my wife to deal with!
Thanks ts10208, hope you stick around to check up on her. We are taking good care of her.
Sofos wrote:Wow, your girls sure knows how to dress well :mrgreen:

I really shouldn't be taking sides since I don't want the others to be jealous but I can't help looking a little extra on Ayumi :razz: :whistle:

She definitely has a presence.
Endless War wrote:ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!

They look amazing. I love Anya's boots and Ayumi Anime is SLAYING in that dress. Goodness.

I agree Sofos, Panther's ladies have such a fantastic wardrobe.

This is just the eye candy I needed after a long day.

All of Salem thanks you, lol.
Appreciate it Salem, just as much as I appeciate your storylines of your gals and the occasional crossing of my Angels of the West with your Witches of the East. :D
ILuvFemsNlingerie wrote:Great photo's

All the dresses look stunning on all 3 of them I really like the one Ayumi is wearing

I'm a sucker for black leather :)
Thank you, gotta give credit to Carrie, my housemate. The wardrobe is just incredible.

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

OK, final set of Ayumi on the bay.
Attachments
IMG_0457.JPG
IMG_0457.JPG (463.95 KiB) Viewed 1597 times
IMG_0462.JPG
IMG_0462.JPG (423.89 KiB) Viewed 1597 times
IMG_0465.JPG
IMG_0465.JPG (413.66 KiB) Viewed 1597 times
IMG_0469.JPG
IMG_0469.JPG (408.98 KiB) Viewed 1597 times
IMG_0472.JPG
IMG_0472.JPG (369.42 KiB) Viewed 1597 times
IMG_0476.JPG
IMG_0476.JPG (419.24 KiB) Viewed 1597 times
IMG_0478.JPG
IMG_0478.JPG (481.35 KiB) Viewed 1597 times
IMG_0489.JPG
IMG_0489.JPG (415.18 KiB) Viewed 1597 times
IMG_0485.JPG
IMG_0485.JPG (659.6 KiB) Viewed 1597 times
IMG_0490.JPG
IMG_0490.JPG (381.73 KiB) Viewed 1597 times

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

She´s a real stunner in that cool sexy outfit.

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

I have to confess that I'm finding Ayumi incredibly hot! Your photos are only making things worse, I get a distinct stirring in the trouser dept whenever I see her! To me she has a gorgeous, sensuous face that is just haunting and her body just seem so spot on and realistic, what can I do? You better make sure that your doors are locked at night I might be tempted to jet over there and try and lure her over to the UK with tales of our spectacular countryside where we could go on endless photoshoots, maybe into a forest and we could get naked and if something happens then all the better! Ha ha I'm getting carried away but I blame you Panther68 as your pics are just so good. Actually, as I recall, I believe Samuari took his Irontech lady out in the woods for a naughty photoshoot, I really must revisit that thread, last I heard he was pimping his gal out in some dodgier parts of Scotland!

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Went to Twin Peaks, fogged in, to Golden Gate Park, still too foggy. Last try Golden Gate Bridge, Yes!! Today was a good day for shooting and good conversation from passerbys. This is why I do this.
Attachments
IMG_0459.JPG
IMG_0459.JPG (683.63 KiB) Viewed 1567 times
IMG_0460.JPG
IMG_0460.JPG (834.92 KiB) Viewed 1567 times
IMG_0468.JPG
IMG_0468.JPG (722.89 KiB) Viewed 1567 times
IMG_0471.JPG
IMG_0471.JPG (669.25 KiB) Viewed 1567 times
IMG_0475.JPG
IMG_0475.JPG (528.89 KiB) Viewed 1567 times
IMG_0480.JPG
IMG_0480.JPG (520.79 KiB) Viewed 1567 times
IMG_0485.JPG
IMG_0485.JPG (416.75 KiB) Viewed 1567 times
IMG_0487.JPG
IMG_0487.JPG (679.03 KiB) Viewed 1567 times
IMG_0490.JPG
IMG_0490.JPG (529.24 KiB) Viewed 1567 times
IMG_0493.JPG
IMG_0493.JPG (823.81 KiB) Viewed 1567 times

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

What a lovely Sunday morning treat to wake up and see your latest pics of the gorgeous Ayumi. The fog clinging onto the bridge makes an atmospheric background for Ayumi who just shines like a beacon of loveliness, (I think I'm in love as she's bringing out the poet in me!). As always, thanks for taking and sharing these wonderful pictures, all the work you put in is most definitely worth it!

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Arthur1960 wrote:I have to confess that I'm finding Ayumi incredibly hot! Your photos are only making things worse, I get a distinct stirring in the trouser dept whenever I see her! To me she has a gorgeous, sensuous face that is just haunting and her body just seem so spot on and realistic, what can I do? You better make sure that your doors are locked at night I might be tempted to jet over there and try and lure her over to the UK with tales of our spectacular countryside where we could go on endless photoshoots, maybe into a forest and we could get naked and if something happens then all the better! Ha ha I'm getting carried away but I blame you Panther68 as your pics are just so good. Actually, as I recall, I believe Samuari took his Irontech lady out in the woods for a naughty photoshoot, I really must revisit that thread, last I heard he was pimping his gal out in some dodgier parts of Scotland!
Arthur1960 wrote:What a lovely Sunday morning treat to wake up and see your latest pics of the gorgeous Ayumi. The fog clinging onto the bridge makes an atmospheric background for Ayumi who just shines like a beacon of loveliness, (I think I'm in love as she's bringing out the poet in me!). As always, thanks for taking and sharing these wonderful pictures, all the work you put in is most definitely worth it!
Ayumi is blushing from your British charm. Spent all day shooting, with hour stop at home for food and wardrobe change. The next 5 sets are way more interesting than my first set above. It was just a warm up for the day, then Ayumi hit her stride.

Samurai, better keep I on Tanya. Maybe you can convince her to hitch a ride south. :thumbs_up:
brigittes hubbie wrote:She´s a real stunner in that cool sexy outfit.

Chris
Thanks Chris for following my angels. :angel:

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

Ayumi's outdoor shots are beautiful. :D
A thin shirt in the sunshine and a knitted dress in the fog. Perfectly fitting clothes. :thumbs_up:
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Too bad the sky was so grey but Ayumi brings the sunshine in. 8)

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

INFORMATIONS