www.irontechdoll.com

My irontech 169 with Jennifer head has arrived.REVIEW

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: My irontech 169 with Jennifer head has arrived.REVIEW

Post by irontechdoll »

Double joints neck can be with screw and hinged neck at the same time. We are working on this. And in future we will offer such seketon to convinient all customers!

Best regards
Leonard
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

Passion for Your Pleasure

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

Hello vanzo66,
I had chosen the traditional skeleton in order to stand the doll easily and this one was with the goose neck.It is a very strong goose neck which poses no problem to hang up the body.I opted also that way for the M16 screw connexion for my two IRT tall dolls.

The reports from owners of the 168 with upgraded skeleton do not indicate at this point that there is a problem for standing the doll. There was only in one case a problem with the new head connexion which disconnected too easily sometimes.
What is important for standing a doll is not to have ball joint at the knees (like 6YE for example ) and also to have hinged joint knees not loose.

Now you read like me that Leonard from IRT indicate that they will provide an upgraded skeleton with on option a M16 screw connector so if you want to exchange your head from time to time that will suit..

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

Dollsampler wrote:Hello vanzo66,
I had chosen the traditional skeleton in order to stand the doll easily and this one was with the goose neck.It is a very strong goose neck which poses no problem to hang up the body.I opted also that way for the M16 screw connexion for my two IRT tall dolls.

The reports from owners of the 168 with upgraded skeleton do not indicate at this point that there is a problem for standing the doll. There was only in one case a problem with the new head connexion which disconnected too easily sometimes.
What is important for standing a doll is not to have ball joint at the knees (like 6YE for example ) and also to have hinged joint knees not loose.

Now you read like me that Leonard from IRT indicate that they will provide an upgraded skeleton with on option a M16 screw connector so if you want to exchange your head from time to time that will suit..
Yes, exactly. We will have skeleton for all dolls with upgraded skeleton features(shoulder postures available, double joints neck(not goosed), M16connection and also press linked available.

Best regards
Leonard
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

Passion for Your Pleasure

vanzo66
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by vanzo66 »

Thanks to both DollSampler and Leonard for the clarification. I think I better understand, although photos would probably go a step further in illustrating. Would appreciate if either of you have any. I just placed an order for the 155 and want to make sure I clearly state my requests.

Thanks!

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Thanks to both DollSampler and Leonard
I second that!
BCD
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

INFORMATIONS