www.irontechdoll.com

My irontech 169 with Jennifer head has arrived.REVIEW

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

My irontech 169 with Jennifer head has arrived.REVIEW

Post by Dollsampler »

I received the box unexpectedily this afternoon.

I opened it and found the 169 body in there which appeared immediately to me as a more slender AYUMI body but with CUP D breasts ( as well made as the F cup breasts of my 6YE 165F that is well separated, pear shaped and looking one or two cup smaller.).
I made the first test which was important to me; to verify if the sex and anus of the 169 are as well copied from nature than the ones of the 168 body? Apparently that should be the case but I have not a 168 body in my possession to be sure of it.
See the picture below where there is no spreading at both holes when the legs are taken apart.
P1020233.JPG
P1020233.JPG (5.36 MiB) Viewed 4619 times
Also like on AYUMI pictures I have been impressed by the realistic volume and realistic aspect of her sexual organ.

Here I have taken the old skeleton in order to be able to screw any head I want on the body.Of course here we still have a goose neck of a big diameter (I dont know if it is a bad thing as the advices are divergent) but the body is so easy to manipulate to put the doll in standing position with the very stable legs. They dont have the problematic (crooked legs, arched legs etc) ball articulations on the knees like my two premium 6YE's the 165F and the 169 C cup.

I have choosen light tan skin color, stand feet and hollow breast. There is only a small air Pocket in the breast but they are very soft because the TPE is as soft as the one 6YE used for my 165F.(not my 6YE 169C cup which has a softer (fragile but agreable) TPE)

Jennifer head surprised me on an agreable manner because it is of the larger size (24cm from top head to chin as opposed to the standard size of 22 cm) and has consequently life-sized realistic lips and fit very well such a tall life-sized heavy doll (with however a slender silhouette). I measured 38 kgs as advertised.Congratulations to IRONTECH for adressing this problem of unrealistic too small head sizes used on tall dolls.

The dimensions of the body are as advertised except the legs lenght and the shoulder width.I measured 85 cm for her inner thigh length (exactly like the 6YE 165F) and a shoulder width of 37( not 34) also like the 6YE 165F which balance better and more realistically the upper part of the body with the hips (91 measured like the 6YE 165F)) and the waist (57 measured as the 6YE 165F)

Here however the buttock has slightly less volume than the 6YE 165F in the way of the lower buttock crease which is good.They should be less prone to cracks at the lower crease of the buttocks (like I unfortunately experienced on both my 6YEs dolls lower buttocks crease)

In my opinion and many others the 165F is one of the better realistically sculpted 6YE doll with average realistic body ratios and I have noticed the reassuring resemblance of the 169 body with it including most dimensions.(except the calves diameter, with 29 cm, thinner on the 169)

This Irontech 169 body being also made with almost average realistic body ratios has in my opinion two more qualities than the 165F 6YE. One being that the sexual parts of the body are better made conform to reality (no spreading at both holes which is not the case with 6YE and impressive copy of reality including sex size) The second beeing that Irontech supply some heads of the good size.

On the other end the body muscular details are slightly better on 6YE 165F than on this 169 body. Of course AYUMI 168 body is also better detailled in this respect.Personnaly I like this (the 169) kind of slender very youthful body not affiliated to a fitness club but not fat either, just female and looking fertile.

SSIrontech
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Re: My irontech 169 with Jennifer head has arrived.REVIEW

Post by SSIrontech »

Thank you for your professional review.We will remeasure the leg thigh length and the shoulder width then correct the measurement.
We will improve ourselves in the future.Can't wait for more photos from you。
Kind regards
Shane
Olivia Zhou
IronTechDoll

If you have interest in to be our vendor,just contact me.

Email: sales05@irontechdoll.com
Whatsapp/Mobile: 0086-18819425976

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

Here are some pictures of the body with Jennifer head on.

On the first you may well see here the slender outline of this well made girl with almost average realistic body ratios.Here she waits at the entrance of the bed.
P1020234.JPG
P1020234.JPG (5.41 MiB) Viewed 4471 times
On the second picture she is laying down on the bed. Look at the realistic sex and hips-buttocks outline.
P1020235.JPG
P1020235.JPG (5.53 MiB) Viewed 4471 times
On this third picture you may appreciate the well-made buttocks and the good ratio between the shoulder width (37cm) and the hips width corresponding to the 92cm hips circumference.
P1020237.JPG
P1020237.JPG (5.63 MiB) Viewed 4471 times
And now surprise ! You have side by side 6YE 165f with standard size head 18 (22cm from head top to chin) and IRONTECHDOLL 169 with Jennifer above standard head (24 cm from head to top chin).On this picture, the fact that head 18 is sensibly too small for these life-sized bodies doesnt appear too much but in reality that is the case.
As I commented earlier both models have about the same well made body with almost realistic ratios except the 6YE is a F cup and the 169 is a D cup and the 169 calf gird is 29 instead of 32 cm. Both body have the same inner thigh lenght of 84-85 cm and the height is only different by 2 cm in favor of Jennifer, one originating from Jennifer larger head size.
The weight I measured is 38 kgs for both.
Personnaly I prefer the D cup of the 169 and her sex structure with no gap holes when legs are taken apart. On the other hand the body of the 165F is slightly more muscular. Note also the light tan color of IRONTECHDOLL compared to the slightly darker medium tan color of 6YE (Spanish color)
P1020236.JPG
P1020236.JPG (5.45 MiB) Viewed 4471 times
Attachments
P1020233.JPG
P1020233.JPG (5.36 MiB) Viewed 4471 times

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

Thanks for sharing the detailed review photos. We will keep working for more great creations and keep updating more interesting photos and videos.

Best regards
Leonard
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

Passion for Your Pleasure

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

I want to express my thanks to Shane (SSIRONTECH) who took in charge my order at IRONTECHDOLL Ali-express store.I got very good contact with him and a good order following up, in good English.
The price I paid was higher than what is advertised with shipping included. Indeed I live in EU and I wanted the Customs formalities and taxes to be included in the price on top of the freight cost. So I requested a delivery using UPS SPECIAL LINE SHIPPING like I Always do for all my dolls orders made in China.The price was modified accordingly by Shane during the ordering process at ALI-EXPRESS.

So now I saw Jennifer looking down at me while standing again the foot side of my bed.
P1020238.JPG
P1020238.JPG (5.69 MiB) Viewed 4349 times
I feel that she wants to show her legs and buttocks to me
P1020241.JPG
P1020241.JPG (5.63 MiB) Viewed 4349 times

vanzo66
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by vanzo66 »

Great pics and thanks for sharing. I think Irontech dolls are one of the best TPE dolls on the market in terms of realistic features. I do have a couple of questions...first, how is the oral function given that all the TPE dolls I've experienced have no "real" oral function? It's usually a narrow canal that angles up toward the top of the head. Also, what is your opinion of anatomical correctness of the vagina/anus placement? It seems ok from your pictures. It's interesting you compare to a 6YE in your post, because I had a 6YE once and my biggest complaint was that the vagina was in the wrong place...couldn't do doggie style.

Thanks!

Vanzo

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

Hello vanzo66,

1.I think that Jennifer head is very well fit for oral sex.
First the head has life-size dimensions with life size lips as well which is very rare.The conduct is big enough and is horizontal.
Second, like AYUMI head, Jennifer head mouth open when you push on the cheeks

2.The positionning of the anal and vaginal hole is indeed a problem for the doggy style sex. Here, the anal hole is too low in the buttocks vertical crease but here that is less serious than most other brands.Here also as you have seen there is no gaping holes when legs are apart which is really a great improvement. Also the sex is copied from nature and has a big realistic volume.
Here is a picture of her anus and sex seen from the back when standing straight:
P1020242.JPG
P1020242.JPG (4.37 MiB) Viewed 4272 times
As you can see if the vaginal crevice could go up to the vicinity of the anal hole (that is where the vagina entry would then be) and the anal hole would rise about 3-4 cm more into the buttocks vertical crease we would have a back view on a real female sex.
So far in my collection (12 dolls) only the DH168 161 cup C is anatomically correct and my WMDOLL 168 cup A as well as Jennifer 169 are less incorrect than the other brands.(6YE, JY, ASDOLL...). Oddly enough unlike my 6YE 165F the anal hole of my 6YE 169 C cup is correctly positionned but her vagina is not. IRONTECHDOLL has promised to try to solve this problem in the near future.

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

So now Jennifer wants to show me her back when the legs, almost straight, are taken apart and the torso is laying horizontally on the bed.(body bent at 90 degrees)

Here is the general view of her position:
P1020245.JPG
P1020245.JPG (5.51 MiB) Viewed 4197 times
Now a close look from above her buttock; incredibly realistic and erotic as it is copied from nature.
P1020243.JPG
P1020243.JPG (4.68 MiB) Viewed 4197 times
Finally a close look at her openings. There are no gaping holes. The sex has a large realistic volume and life-like details. The anal hole is perfectly realistic also.Except for the holes positionning everything is realistic and erotic.
P1020246.JPG
P1020246.JPG (4.91 MiB) Viewed 4197 times

coolumbia
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by coolumbia »

thank you and i really appreciate the time you have put in to take these photos. Unfortunately for me she's now off my list purely due to the placement of the 'goods'.

come on irontech! please correct it!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I have been mentioning the problem of anatomical placement for some time and wish that Leonard had taken notice more of what I've been saying so as to avoid people posting reviews such as this which point out the same problem. You might also insert a pencil into the anus to see which direction it goes internally.

I'm hoping to hear good things from Leonard in due course.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

SSIrontech
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by SSIrontech »

coolumbia wrote:thank you and i really appreciate the time you have put in to take these photos. Unfortunately for me she's now off my list purely due to the placement of the 'goods'.

come on irontech! please correct it!
We always know this problem,we will improve and correct it soon.
Kind regards
Shane
Olivia Zhou
IronTechDoll

If you have interest in to be our vendor,just contact me.

Email: sales05@irontechdoll.com
Whatsapp/Mobile: 0086-18819425976

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

Hello Leonard,
If and when the positionning of holes is rectified on remarquable bodies like AYUMI 168 and JENNIFER 169 which are so agreable to "play" with I will buy another one examplar for sure.

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

Hello coolumbia,
What list of dolls have you where the holes are correctly positionned I think that is rare ?In the tall dolls (160cm and above) I personnaly found only one so far that is the DH168 161 cup C (that is not an evo skeleton)But on DH168 156 evo, the holes are again not correctly positionned.

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

Now the other side of the coin when dolls are made anatomically correct:
Seen standing from forward the female sexual organ is almost not visible. Only the start of the crevice is visible as you may see on the picture of the anatomically correct DH168 161 cup C with LILLIAN head.That is generally the same in real life but there are some exceptions
P1020226.JPG
P1020226.JPG (5.03 MiB) Viewed 4071 times
Her Bottom looks like that when standing.The vaginal opening is located at the horizontal creaze of the buttocks while the anal hole is 4 to 5 cm above
P1020228.JPG
P1020228.JPG (4.66 MiB) Viewed 4070 times
Here you see the pictures of the (both not anatomically correct but very sexy) 6YE 165F head 18 and Irontechdoll Jennifer 169 and you may notice that their big sex is visible almost along the crevice full lenght.That is not realistic in average but I must recognize that it is quite erotic.It is also easier in this case to penetrate when standing.
P1020236.JPG
P1020236.JPG (5.45 MiB) Viewed 4070 times
Personnaly I prefer the anatomically correct case but I wouldnt be surprised that some readers could prefer the other ones.

Could it be possible to combine both sexy forward and back views with an anatomically correct positionning of the holes? Yes but the doll maker must in that case make a mould of a realistic female sex of large volume including a long crevice as there are many in nature .

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

Let us come back to Jennifer darling.
Amongst my collection of 12 dolls I must admit that she has the more realistic and erotic buttocks of them all.The hips circumference of 91-92 cm is the real measurement of AYUMI hips ( not the 94-96 cm used for the AYUMI 168 body).Here one really feel that it is a natural shape especially as IRONTECHDOLL TPE is as soft as 6YE TPE.Look also at her beautifull large eyes
P1020247.JPG
P1020247.JPG (5.3 MiB) Viewed 4065 times

INFORMATIONS