www.irontechdoll.com

Silicone or TPE

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Fitz62
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Silicone or TPE

Post by Fitz62 »

Are Irontech dolls silicone or TPE? I can't seem to find that out on their website.

Thanks

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Silicone or TPE

Post by haremlover »

Irontech are TPE

Best wishes

Harem

SSIrontech
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by SSIrontech »

Hello Fitz62
Our Irontechdoll is made of TPE.Thanks for the attention!
Kind regards
Shane
Olivia Zhou
IronTechDoll

If you have interest in to be our vendor,just contact me.

Email: sales05@irontechdoll.com
Whatsapp/Mobile: 0086-18819425976

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

Dear members,
If we can make a doll with silicone face with delicate details and makeup, and a TPE doll body, do you like that style. I am willing to see more opinions from you.

Best regards
Leonard
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com
10% OFF CODE ON OFFICIAL WEBSITE: Bailey

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Mixing silicone with TPE isn't a wonderful recipe for success in my opinion. It has to be done with the utmost caution.

There was a manufacturer famous for making silicone dolls but they took over the vestiges of a TPE business and didn't upgrade their inserts from TPE. Assuming that they knew what they were doing I left one of those inserts in one of their dolls and it destroyed the inside of the doll to some extent. The manufacturer wasn't very happy when I put out an urgent warning :-( and it's taken a few years for them to be talking with me at all again.

Best wishes

Harem

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

Maybe Silicone face with TPE body. We might try in future. If someone like this opinion, please reply yes. So we can know your ideas.

Best regards
Leonard
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com
10% OFF CODE ON OFFICIAL WEBSITE: Bailey

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

FullHouse

Post by FullHouse »

I also don't think mixing both kinds up is the best idea. But if you'd think about a full silicone version, sure go ahead ;)

anachorn
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by anachorn »

irontechdoll wrote:Maybe Silicone face with TPE body. We might try in future. If someone like this opinion, please reply yes. So we can know your ideas.

Best regards
Leonard
Hey my girlfriend and I are interested in this idea, but i do agree it is risky because types of silicone will disolve with TPE materials. ive literally watched a cock ring made of silicone melt just by being in contact with a TPE Dildo. so If is safe material and tested might be a great idea but you have to make sure they do not react to each other at all.
win FREE SY 163 Global Limited Edition biggest ass doll go: viewtopic.php?f=396&t=104723

INFORMATIONS