www.irontechdoll.com

Iron Tech 168cm with Suzie Head Review

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Iron Tech 168cm with Suzie Head Review

Post by Dollicious2 »

I for one believe there need NOT be an anus hole

I don't use the anus hole entry
However there could be an artistically designed image of one there in the crotch area at the bottom of the buttocks cleavage

Without an actual hole there will be no tearing and ripping of the hole entry because there is no actual hole and that's one less thing to have to worry about and clean up as the anus just ends up gathering fluids from the sex with the vagina

Without an actual anus hole the vagina can easily be placed right where it is supposed to be , smack dab in the center of the crotch

If there is to be an anus put farther back it will stretch and rip around the edges...

I like how this doll is in the crotch area as both the vagina and anus will not be put under stretching stress
Both holes are relaxed and stay closed pretty much
Not looking like litte grand canyons.

I have never seen such nice job done in having enough TPE material in the crotch so that the holes do not stretch open wide like most every doll maker fails at doing this.

IronTech you did great job on vagina and anus.
If the anus and vagina are to be moved lower I highly recommend giving the owner the choice of not having an actual anus hole and just the appearance of one.

I wouldn't change that till I would be absolutely sure the anus won't end up looking disgusting like that shown in the photo this guy posted on my doll review thread
20180717_091927.jpg
20180717_091927.jpg (53.58 KiB) Viewed 2855 times
Dollsampler you may be proud of your dolls asshole placement but as we can all see that hole is a gapping torn disgusting looking hole because it has been placed in an area the TPE will be stretching... and stretching very often as it is positioned and legs stretched apart.

Your quest for absolutely anatomically correct perfection is not the reality of what's possible with these dolls and will most likely never ever be possible unless you enjoy huge gapping holes like that in the photo you got.

I don't see anything wrong with this crotch
The holes are beautiful and realistic and look at that
Not Gapping Grand Canyons
1530903459268.png
1530903459268.png (610.48 KiB) Viewed 2853 times
And this is with her legs stretched considerably wide
LOOKS PERFECT TO ME !!!
:fist:
[/color]
DL2
Attachments
1530903692107.png
1530903692107.png (397.21 KiB) Viewed 2853 times
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

ts10208

Post by ts10208 »

DL2
I haven't had an issue with my girl's head, however I have not worked her too hard.
Rear entry positioning is an issue as Leonard has acknowledged. How you do or do not use it is a matter of taste.
I suppose if it is in the right place you would be more inclined to take advantage of it.

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

ts10208 wrote:DL2
I haven't had an issue with my girl's head, however I have not worked her too hard.
Rear entry positioning is an issue as Leonard has acknowledged. How you do or do not use it is a matter of taste.
I suppose if it is in the right place you would be more inclined to take advantage of it.
I have a doll from 2016 that has a crotch nobody should have to see when her legs are stretched open wide...

I hate gapping holes
Most dolls have gapping anus holes
You put the anus farther back it will become a huge ugly hole
That's the ugly reality of synthetics
This isn't human flesh it's TPE

I find it hard to believe your dolls head hasn't come loose on you but like you said you've been careful with her,
Must be really fricking careful ts cause this thing pops off easy...
Any kind of shaking or slightest downward pressure on her head and next movement the head comes the hell off and i am instantly disappointed every time it does.
WHAT A TURNOFF !
Sucks having to worry about it , with my other dolls I need not worry about that and it makes them so much better because of that.
Like I have said before
I can't wait to get an adaptor for that damn pin neck so I can put screw neck heads on this doll.

Very Disappointed in the neck pin design
AND
Them damn bumps on her back !...
Who had that horrible idea to put that there ??? :evil:

As for the anus
Who needs a fricking anus that's useless in my opinion
Not an ass f!@#ing man
It's disgusting
And on TPE dolls it's utterly useless as it doesn't serve the purpose of getting rid of fecal matter :mrgreen:
All it serves as is another hole to have to clean as it catches fluids...

DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

ts10208

Post by ts10208 »

DL2
When you locate an adapter let us know where you found it as I am sure purchasers of this doll will want to take advantage of it.

ts10208

Post by ts10208 »

Oh, and great pussy picture. That shows what a quality pussy is.

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

Hello dollicious;
You are right about anus cracking as it happen often (I have 11 dolls so I know a lot about that) wether or not the anus is correctly positionned.Some brands are improving this hole like DH168 evo, ASDOLL .... The worse in my experience is on my 168 cup A WMDOLL
AS you have noticed there is on this non evo DH168 an anal crevice (I must repair it) on the picture because I have tested the skeleton which is not an evo (legs) too far for my tests.The evo hole is better made.

However the discussion about correct anatomy is not in my view to use or not to use the anal hole but RATHER to be able to penetrate correctly the Vagina from the back when the doll is in doggy position and also if the doll show her back when tilting to have it look like the real thing.Reality is erotism to me but perhaps I am wrong.

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

Dollsampler wrote:Hello dollicious;
You are right about anus cracking as it happen often (I have 11 dolls so I know a lot about that) wether or not the anus is correctly positionned.Some brands are improving this hole like DH168 evo, ASDOLL .... The worse in my experience is on my 168 cup A WMDOLL
AS you have noticed there is on this non evo DH168 an anal crevice (I must repair it) on the picture because I have tested the skeleton which is not an evo (legs) too far for my tests.The evo hole is better made.

However the discussion about correct anatomy is not in my view to use or not to use the anal hole but RATHER to be able to penetrate correctly the Vagina from the back when the doll is in doggy position and also if the doll show her back when tilting to have it look like the real thing.Reality is erotism to me but perhaps I am wrong.
I do agree it would be nice if vagina farther down yes , that's something nobody can denie.
I've noticed when the doll has a larger buttocks like the YL170 I have and even this I.T.168cm that there is more TPE there for the hole to remain relaxed ,
However the YL170 you have to be careful not to let one leg straight while putting the other leg up because it starts to stretch the anus.

It's a difficult problem to have an anus farther down that will not stretch and rip eventually so I just think it best no anus hole , that's just the logical solution I think.

I know there are many who want it all just like nature provides and who love to have anus so that'll probably mean a no anus option won't ever be offered , I just have to put it out there it could be an option a lot of guys will like to have.
DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Hmm yea I think having having a no anal option would be nice. But it would mean reworking a mold etc.. or having a whole different one all together..which probably just isnt practical. Besides the bottom line to dolls is its a business. So making something that lasts a very long time probably isn't high on the focus chart so to speak.. i think the middle ground would be to offer a realistic balloon knot plug..

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

Zippy81 wrote:Hmm yea I think having having a no anal option would be nice. But it would mean reworking a mold etc.. or having a whole different one all together..which probably just isnt practical. Besides the bottom line to dolls is its a business. So making something that lasts a very long time probably isn't high on the focus chart so to speak.. i think the middle ground would be to offer a realistic balloon knot plug..
Hi zippy :D
Haha the ball on knot plug , I've heard of that before.

Actually don't have to do another mold for it , all that's needed is fill the hole up with hot TPE and let it set adding the aesthetic design of a anal sphincter for the eyes to look at lol
Not sure if that would work great but I don't see why it wouldn't.
DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Hmmm so kind like a stamp in the shape of a butt hole eh? Pour in tpe.. and choose your buttplug? Lol :haha4:

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

Zippy81 wrote:Hmmm so kind like a stamp in the shape of a butt hole eh? Pour in tpe.. and choose your buttplug? Lol :haha4:
Yeah that's right zippy :mrgreen:
I would love to have a doll like that , so tired of having to care and be extra careful for a silly hole I never use, it's like Okay here's an example...
Say I am a customer who likes inserts as they are supposed to be easy clean up and easy to care for (debatable...)
Then you get stuck cleaning the anus because all the fluids that get caught inside that hole... Isn't it still just like having a fixed vagina ??? Hell yeah it is :lol:
And for us guys who love fixed vagina it just makes clean up and care all the more worrisome and labor intensive.

I say who the heck needs an asshole :mrgreen:
DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

I was told my doll is ready and shown video of her
Then I said okay you can send her after asking if they took off the bumps on her back and maybe added screw neck for WM type heads to fit on her
They had said she didn't get the back bumps taken off in fear of doing damage and it was too late for doing the neck with screw design.

Now I believe they are doing the doll over again as Leonard has said he will let me know when she is ready when I asked if she is shipping now.

He didn't say any details but after a week has passed since getting the news she ready I must believe she is being redone with new upgraded skeleton neck design for screw on head WM style and reworked mold without the bumps on the back.

Still no answer on my email as I have asked what's going on.
I don't know if I should be excited or worried...

DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Dollicious2 wrote:
Zippy81 wrote:Hmmm so kind like a stamp in the shape of a butt hole eh? Pour in tpe.. and choose your buttplug? Lol :haha4:
Yeah that's right zippy :mrgreen:
I would love to have a doll like that , so tired of having to care and be extra careful for a silly hole I never use, it's like Okay here's an example...
Say I am a customer who likes inserts as they are supposed to be easy clean up and easy to care for (debatable...)
Then you get stuck cleaning the anus because all the fluids that get caught inside that hole... Isn't it still just like having a fixed vagina ??? Hell yeah it is :lol:
And for us guys who love fixed vagina it just makes clean up and care all the more worrisome and labor intensive.

I say who the heck needs an asshole :mrgreen:
DL2
yea I hear ya. I just think that pouring the hot tpe in the anal hole and then stamping the area to make it realistic would likely become a quality control issue though.. I mean it would likely ruin the surrounding area trying to pour the stuff in there. Not to mention we're talking even if they could just pour it in there it would create a higher risk for defects on the dolls. Which would then in turn mean a greater chance that there would be unhappy customers. There would probably be blemished/melted/repaired spots around the surrounding area also. Plus from a worker standpoint.. you don't want to make these things so difficult to produce that worker happiness becomes lessened. Then the quality of the final products would also be affected. I think aside from a plug.. maybe perhaps the only other option is to offer a couple of dolls with that not anal hole option. But to try and offer any doll with no anal hole option would become a nightmare that could potentially become devastating to business. Just my thoughts on it. o.o;

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

I was told my doll is ready and shown video of her
Then I said okay you can send her after asking if they took off the bumps on her back and maybe added screw neck for WM type heads to fit on her
They had said she didn't get the back bumps taken off in fear of doing damage and it was too late for doing the neck with screw design.

Now I believe they are doing the doll over again as Leonard has said he will let me know when she is ready when I asked if she is shipping now.

He didn't say any details but after a week has passed since getting the news she ready I must believe she is being redone with new upgraded skeleton neck design for screw on head WM style and reworked mold without the bumps on the back.

DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

SSIrontech
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by SSIrontech »

Dollicious2 wrote:I was told my doll is ready and shown video of her

DL2
Hello DL2
Don't be worried.Your doll is going on quite well,it will be just like what Leonard told you.
He needs to handle some personal affair and he didn't come to our company today.I think he will reply you soon.
Best regards
Shane
Olivia Zhou
IronTechDoll

If you have interest in to be our vendor,just contact me.

Email: sales05@irontechdoll.com
Whatsapp/Mobile: 0086-18819425976

INFORMATIONS