www.irontechdoll.com

Iron Tech 168cm with Suzie Head Review

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

Hello Everyone ! :D
Let me restart this review in a more positive manor as before I was a bit upset about a mistake that had been made.
The mistake has been clarified and IronTech is correcting everything so all is good now.
I would like to thank Leonard for understanding and handling this as a professional.
I had ordered Hollow Breasts explicitly specified as a must have and somehow I was sent a doll with solid breasts by accident.

A wonderful doll otherwise , the skin is so nice and smooth it's amazing to touch.
This is by far the best doll I have out of my 3 dolls apart from the head being not as pretty as my WM doll heads and I am noticing the IronTech head is a tad bit small for the body type and height or length , it barely passes but it works. I know the Ayami Anime head was created for this body and fit better but I just didn't like that head much.

Well before I rant on about the doll more let me add this video from when I first opened her box.

The boxing of the doll needs some improvement as her neck pin had poked threw the end of the box as seen on the photo and video here
1530811868882.png
1530811868882.png (1.05 MiB) Viewed 5465 times
Sorry I did the video vertically...opps :oops:
Dollicious2 [/color]
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Dollicious2,
I have written IronTech.
They have no other choice except to send you a new doll and send us video proof before she ships.
They will learn that the doll should ship WHEN the customer says so.
It is not up to them to decide.
It is not up to me.
It is up to the doll owner to say so.
This is a classic example of why and I apologize for their oversight.
BCD
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

Thanks Jeff
It's all better now Leonard is working with us on this , I really appreciate your concern and thanks for the help.

Dollicious2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

I posted a video of my dolls on YouTube and it got taken down and I was given a strike....
The authoritarians are out there policing everyone in the world...
They'll have their turn too soon the fools.

Anyways I have a nice video of the Suzie head I'll post here for you guys to see , they couldn't ban this video as no TPE doll breasts were visible here :haha4:
viewtopic.php?t=104739
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

We send order to my production manager. And he settle all the issues for me. I will check with him and if it is him who make the mistake. He might have no opportunity to make another one.
We will be responsible for this. Will give you fast reply in about 30 minutes.

Best regards
Leonard
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

Passion for Your Pleasure

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Great job on the video
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Dollicious2 wrote: He didn't answer my question about the holiday breasts
Um. It's bad enough coping with English as a Chinese factory but to have to cope with computer autocomplete . . .. is an interesting challenge.

Leonard is one of the good guys in the doll world and wholly reliable. You're lucky to be dealing with him and Jeff rather than for instance the characters in the RZRZN debacle who are footdragging about doing the right thing for a member.

Dolls do excite emotions. And are enough to drive one crazy at times. The psychology of the theatre was the realm of Dionysus. And he was the God of Madness. Please don't let it get to you.

Between Jeff and Leonard you'll get what you ordered. It's easy for mistakes to happen.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

Hello Dollicious2,
We feel the same as you. I checked with the production manager and it is true that we made the mistake. I am very angry and sad about this. No more mistake again, or he will leave!

To compensate you, we will send you the right doll body and an extra face to sompensate. Hope you can be fine with this.

Irontechdoll is under the development process. But our heart to customer won't change any time. We will keep improving and keep a humble heart towards all customers.

Best regards
Leonard

Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Rick, I am so sorry that you didn't get what you ordered. The anticipation, waiting for weeks, then this to happen. Hopefully, they will get a correctly made one out to you as soon as possible.

kambui
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kambui »

irontechdoll wrote:Hello Dollicious2,
We feel the same as you. I checked with the production manager and it is true that we made the mistake. I am very angry and sad about this. No more mistake again, or he will leave!

To compensate you, we will send you the right doll body and an extra face to sompensate. Hope you can be fine with this.

Irontechdoll is under the development process. But our heart to customer won't change any time. We will keep improving and keep a humble heart towards all customers.

Best regards
Leonard
Leonard,

Even though I didn't purchase a doll from you, statements like this, and your eagerness and willingness to please, will make me a customer of yours for sure.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

kambui,
Thanks you.
I have just started working with Leonard.
I had not adopted out an IT doll until recently.
Mistakes will happen
The key thing is to learn from them.
V/r
Jeff
-princeoverit
-Just in time

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

kambui wrote:
irontechdoll wrote:Hello Dollicious2,

Best regards
Leonard
Leonard,

Even though I didn't purchase a doll from you, statements like this, and your eagerness and willingness to please, will make me a customer of yours for sure.
Hello kambui,
We are a big family here. And what we do is to pursue for more possibility and satisfaction for customers and partners.

Best regards
Leonard

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

irontechdoll wrote:We send order to my production manager. And he settle all the issues for me. I will check with him and if it is him who make the mistake. He might have no opportunity to make another one.
We will be responsible for this. Will give you fast reply in about 30 minutes.

Best regards
Leonard
Thank You Leonard :thumbs_up:
You've been a great help and I am so looking forward to receiving the correct doll soon as possible.

I hope nobody has to lose their job over this but more care in detail should be given from now on by all involved.

I highly recommend that the Hollow Breasts be the default for all dolls.
This is a premium doll market and hollow breasts are widely the default for premium dolls.
DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Iron Tech 168cm with Suzie Head Review

Post by blindwebster »

Are hollow breasts really superior to soft solid breasts? I actually think I would prefer solid, unless they are too hard.

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Iron Tech 168cm with Suzie Head Review

Post by Dollicious2 »

Part Two
Unboxing Yaelina
Before I realized she has solid breasts
That's been dealt with so now we can enjoy the video and learn something hopefully.
The packaging is good but needs improvements on top of the neck and at the feet area.
These shippers are handling the box's a bit rough so the box's and packaging need to be tough as to handle it.
viewtopic.php?t=104739
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

INFORMATIONS