www.irontechdoll.com

Pussy style choosing

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
manfredixon
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Pussy style choosing

Post by manfredixon »

Honestly I prefer completely non visible inner labia but a rather meaty yet smooth venus mound with a nice clean slit.

I've actually (almost surgically :wink: ) cut the inners off on one of my current dolls with a pair of scissors and a scalpel to make them look better (in my own personal opinion) with panties on for various photo shoots, etc.

But that's just me. Sadly though, there are almost no dolls out there that looks like that... however the IronTech 155 doll comes very close, at least in these pictures TSD IronTech 155 #1 and TSD IronTech 155 #2. If this is how they actually look, I will get one of these next, no doubt!
MFDX.SE WEBSITE & YOUTUBE >> YES! Doll photo sets and videos - go watch!

Currently doll-less! Past companions: 155cm Siluomei, 140cm Siluomei, 155cm IronTech, WMDoll 162B, XY Doll 168B, XY Doll 148D, Starpery 169C, Starpery 171A
Photo galleries: XY Doll gallery 1 - Gallery addition 1 - Gallery addition 2

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

Dear members,
The butterfly pussy has been finished. Now it is on the 158cm body now. Please check some photos attached.

Best regards
Leonard
Attachments
IMG_0645.JPG
IMG_0645.JPG (700.99 KiB) Viewed 673 times
IMG_20180814_111748.jpg
IMG_20180814_111748.jpg (702.17 KiB) Viewed 673 times
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

Passion for Your Pleasure

reddwarve

Post by reddwarve »

Very nicely done!
I love that type of labia. If you could make them darker, and the colour durable, they would be perfect.

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

reddwarve wrote:Very nicely done!
I love that type of labia. If you could make them darker, and the colour durable, they would be perfect.
We will try it. Do not worry! :wink:

Best regards
Leonard
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

Passion for Your Pleasure

INFORMATIONS