www.irontechdoll.com

Ayumi Anime open box Video and small initial review.

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Ayumi Anime open box Video and small initial review.

Post by irontechdoll »

Samurai wrote:Ok so i have only had her here for a few hours so anything i write here is based on my experience with other TPE dolls i have owned in the past and there has been a few from various manufacturers over the years.

I realy don't do reviews because i realy suck at them, i usualy let my pictures do the talking, but here go's nothing.

My order went in around the 20th May and this was before the mould was finnished, so roughly 5 weeks, I am in the Uk and it took 2 weeks to deliver her to my home, From europe to my home was UPS, China to Europe i have not got a clue.

The box looked like it was damaged in transit with red tape at one end, though there were no damages to the contents at all, so all good there.

I have made 2 videos of me opening the box, inspecting the contents and taking her out the box for a few initial pictures which can be found here > viewtopic.php?f=388&t=101067&start=75

She was well packaged with foam blocks all around the doll and she was also wrapped inside a sleeping bag for futher protection.

She is a little heavier than expected but i can still manage to maneuver her around though its a little tough at my age (52) and out of shape :roll:

What i like about her is that she is a "meaty girl" what i mean by that is no more long skinny legs to get the hight, this doll is proportionate everywere, Her calfs and thighs are excellent her ass is one of the softest i have had the pleasure in squeezing and the detail on the torso is out of this world..... Hinged neck shrugging shoulders, though thin finger wires, if they could make these thicker that would be good, she also has standing feet bolts.

Her Boobs are a 32 c cup as i have put underwere on her and the 32c fits Perfectly though the pants are a little tight, the larger waist will make getting clothes for her easier. Also her boobs are solid though still soft, i believe this is by default so if you want boobs with air pockets you need to request them when you order.

I just can't get over how detailed she is , Her pussy and ass are the most realistic on TPE that i have ever seen, There is also a tpe membrain over both holes so you know she is a virgin when you get her and its up to you to "Pop Her Cherry" :whistle: I find a middle finger does the trick :mrgreen:

She has small feet , A UK size 1 chinese size 34 not sure what that is in other counties.

I think she is an awesome doll and i am glad she is here, I will be doing a few outdoor photoshoot over the comming weeks, so there will be plenty more picture to come from me.

The only negitive thing i can find about this doll is her weight, i own 5 dolls at the moment and this one is the heaviest but that said the rest don't look as good as this one.

In the pictures she is wearing boots with a 2 inch heel and with these she is the same hight as me at 5 foot 9 inch, which to me makes her all the more real looking, I do believe Irontech are on to a winner with this one as i said she is freeking awesome.

If your in the market for a doll then don't over look this doll,

Ok as i said i suck at reviews so her are the videos, Please turn your volume down as you don't want to hear and old man puffing and panting for breath and looking around for his defibrillator :lol:

Oh and i do apoligise for my big ass getting in the way in some of the video, its a tough thing to do on your own.

Samurai.... :glou:

Thanks for your kind review with considerate details for other members. So for other buyers, please remember to note what breast style(solid or hollow) you want.
And we will keep improving in some detailed parts such as feet, hands, private parts, etc. Will keep you guys updated under another topic.
Best regards
Leonard
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

Passion for Your Pleasure

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Dollicious2 wrote: The thin TPE membrane on each entry is a nice touch for sure and I just can't get over how nice & small the anal entry is , it is so beautiful ❤ Love this doll body.
DL2
Ah... that explains my observation on some the IT dolls pussy area pics. Thanks to forum search. Wonder if that initial tear (no matter how you do at first) will lead to further tearing on surrounding pussy area later?

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

-Ragnar66- wrote:
Dollicious2 wrote: The thin TPE membrane on each entry is a nice touch for sure and I just can't get over how nice & small the anal entry is , it is so beautiful ❤ Love this doll body.
DL2
Ah... that explains my observation on some the IT dolls pussy area pics. Thanks to forum search. Wonder if that initial tear (no matter how you do at first) will lead to further tearing on surrounding pussy area later?
What tearing? So far it's fine
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Dollicious2 wrote:
-Ragnar66- wrote:
DL2
Ok, then no further tearing which is good to know. 8)

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

-Ragnar66- wrote:
Dollicious2 wrote:
-Ragnar66- wrote:
DL2
I use vaseline for the sex play and keep a little on the schwinkter or entry area of the pussy in between sex and hot water soap cleanings.
But also occasionally allow the schwinkter to dry as I believe having it moistened constantly may weaken the TPE over time.

I never use the anal hole and it stays just the way the factory sent her , nice & tight and beautiful.

This new Ayumi Anime body I received has a very nice surprise inside her vagina, at about 5 inches (12 cm) inside the hole becomes very tight and it's like getting a blowjob when thrusting deeply into that area.
Very nice touch I must add !
Thanks Irontech :thumbs_up:
Love my new girlfriend :mrgreen:
DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Dollicious2 wrote:
-Ragnar66- wrote:
Dollicious2 wrote:
-Ragnar66- wrote:
DL2
I use vaseline for the sex play and keep a little on the schwinkter or entry area of the pussy in between sex and hot water soap cleanings.
But also occasionally allow the schwinkter to dry as I believe having it moistened constantly may weaken the TPE over time.

I never use the anal hole and it stays just the way the factory sent her , nice & tight and beautiful.

This new Ayumi Anime body I received has a very nice surprise inside her vagina, at about 5 inches (12 cm) inside the hole becomes very tight and it's like getting a blowjob when thrusting deeply into that area.
Very nice touch I must add !
Thanks Irontech :thumbs_up:
Love my new girlfriend :mrgreen:
DL2
Yes, proper maintenance off love areas will off course play a very important role too. I´ll see if Izabel arrives, but some my concerns remain also with regard to pussy area looks upon closer inspection. Don´t want that teared hymen wannabe lessen my visual experience too much. :tongue: :mrgreen:

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

Oh you got one on the way ?
Izabel is a nice name
DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Dollicious2 wrote:Oh you got one on the way ?
Izabel is a nice name
DL2
yes, almost a week since order/payment day (march 29th). So not quite on the way yet, but Izabel prepares. :) :) Expecting factory pics within next 1-2 weeks I hope.

Regarding name (Izabel) I came to look for something brazilian and rather unique used among TDF doll owners. It´s also an Ex´s name when I was younger (though with a "s", not "z"), so it seems fitting. Izabel also has bits of a resemblance to the real at that time young woman, although that´s rather coincidence. So this is life. :mrgreen:

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

-Ragnar66- wrote:
Izabel is a nice name
DL2
yes, almost a week since order/payment day (march 29th). So not quite on the way yet, but Izabel prepares. :) :) Expecting factory pics within next 1-2 weeks I hope.

Regarding name (Izabel) I came to look for something brazilian and rather unique used among TDF doll owners. It´s also an Ex´s name when I was younger (though with a "s", not "z"), so it seems fitting. Izabel also has bits of a resemblance to the real at that time young woman, although that´s rather coincidence. So this is life. :mrgreen:
That's awesome Ragnar congratulations man :thumbs_up:
You'll be so satisfied with her , actually your going to be stunned how nice she is
I can hardly wait to see her thread , hoping you'll love showing her off too :wink:
DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Dollicious2 wrote:
-Ragnar66- wrote:
Izabel is a nice name
DL2

That's awesome Ragnar congratulations man :thumbs_up:
You'll be so satisfied with her , actually your going to be stunned how nice she is
I can hardly wait to see her thread , hoping you'll love showing her off too :wink:
DL2
Thanks! :) I´ll definitely do, yes. Likely progressing with that single thread of mine, started earlier. Bits of unboxing, first impressions and so on. Also then followed by a full review, when I got all experiences nessecary, likely few weeks later I guess. Already have a number of photo shooting sets in mind, so you can bet I´ll share with TDF community! :wink: :mrgreen:

INFORMATIONS