www.irontechdoll.com

AYUMI head alternative: enlarging Anna or Hellen heads?

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

AYUMI head alternative: enlarging Anna or Hellen heads?

Post by Dollsampler »

I like AYUMI body but I dont like AYUMI head. I started discussing an alternative and IRONTECH proposed Anna or Helen head.
But this heads have obviously the standard size (21-22cm from chin to top head) and are consequently slightly too small for AYUMI realistic 40 kgs body.We need here the larger size like the WMDOLL XD56 which measure 23 cm friom chin to top head and is used by them on their taller dolls of 172 cm.

The problem of standard heads beeing too small for tall heavy dolls is extended to most of the brands.Consequently for 5 of my 9 dolls bought so far I have made up a system of enlargement of the heads from the standard size to the larger ones. It is time consuming but it works with good results.
I have described this method on the 6YE section of the forum in the thread."ENLARGING HEAD SIZES TO FIT TALLER HEAVY DOLLS" (sorry link doesnt work)

Will irontech enlarge some of their heads skeleton boxes to cope with their taller heavier models requirements?

ts10208

Re: AYUMI head alternative: enlarging Anna or Hellen heads?

Post by ts10208 »

This is an important point that needs more scrutiny.
One of the dolls that I currently own has a head/face that is very popular. But when I stand back and look at her I see the head is ok for the size doll I have selected (150) but I know they use this head on larger dolls.
I feel it's too small for that application.
So I would say at this point if you like the Ayumi body (outstanding) at least the head fits. Irontech seems to be listening, so you could always get another head later.

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

Thanks for your great suggestions. We will consider making popular face bigger to suit for bigger body. And at the same time we will take more extra photos for the big body with other faces. So you might see how they matches. And will be worriless to buy!

Best regards
Leonard
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com
10% OFF CODE ON OFFICIAL WEBSITE: Bailey

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

irontechdoll wrote:Thanks for your great suggestions. We will consider making popular face bigger to suit for bigger body. And at the same time we will take more extra photos for the big body with other faces. So you might see how they matches. And will be worriless to buy!

Best regards
Leonard

Can I recommend the Suzie head that is shown here on the 170cm body for that photo shoot ? I believe this head is perfect already for the taller doll and I have one coming to me soon as you already know :D
Attachments
20180606_095437.jpg
20180606_095437.jpg (159.98 KiB) Viewed 1251 times
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

ts10208

Post by ts10208 »

Suzie looks great and I think the red wig with bangs would make the Ayumi head more appealing to some.

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

ts10208 wrote:Suzie looks great and I think the red wig with bangs would make the Ayumi head more appealing to some.
I know more heads are in the plans so in next few months more will be coming out and I'm sure they'll be fitting the taller dolls too.
DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

INFORMATIONS