www.irontechdoll.com

Factory video of IRT 168 AYUMI with VERA head

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Factory video of IRT 168 AYUMI with VERA head

Post by Dollsampler »

I just received this video from IRT factory. That is the AYUMI 168 (should be at least 171cm tall with VERA head on) body with the new adult size head VERA (22.5 cm from top head to chin)
It is a body moulded now directly in the new IRT factory (previous ones were still moulded at SANGMEI factory) in their new mould modified in order to have anatomically correct sexual organs.
Well, the video doesnt show that much the quality of the AYUMI sculpt.On this it look only basically like a body with realistic ratios (including incredibly beautifull average realistics breasts large size B cup or small size C cup)
VERA head looks pretty to me,the right size, with an oestrogenic sculpt, erotic lips and she isYoung looking (in her twenties)
I must point out that AYUMI (the real person whose body was moulded from) has almost (her waist is 4 cm thiner at 62cm) the exact measurements of the 18-20 years old model (170 cm tall) used by European clothes manufacturers to manufacture their standard average size for that woman age.
I have chosen Standing feet, hollow breasts, fixed vagina (I prefer it because private organs of the IRT model are so realistic at the sight and at the touch filling that I dont want any distortion there), with a piece of TPE and use UPS SPECIAL LINE SHIPPING (extra fee of course) with customs taxes included
video.mp4
(3.36 MiB) Downloaded 2831 times

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Factory video of IRT 168 AYUMI with VERA head

Post by Dollsampler »

Except for the breasts (featured on the picture at the right are Kim Kardashian (158cm,60 kgs, 35 years old having had kids) cup D large fat breasts)), I see Following this sampling poll made by a UK based dress manufacturer that I am attracted by the same women as the average UK man.
My preferate doll bodies (like IRT168 for example) are mostly made like on the UK men sampling poll designed picture on the right:
2581342-femme-parfaite-jpg_2221786.jpg
2581342-femme-parfaite-jpg_2221786.jpg (49.2 KiB) Viewed 2961 times
The UK women sampling poll designed body (picture on the left) show as expected too large shoulders width compared to the hips width but who care in the doll manufacturing business?..

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

Interesting video, thanks for posting it.

It's good to see a video showing this face, as it was one I was considering myself.

Are you sure this body is the 168cm? Maybe it's just bad lighting, but it doesn't seem to have nearly the abdominal definition of the other pics I've seen.

Dollpimp2018
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollpimp2018 »

I like more the body women picked :)

Should I be concerned?
PipeDream Kitty Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/308222911
IronTech Victoria Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/305089873
AmorDoll Bianca Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/298682320

Dollpimp2018
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollpimp2018 »

I just watched the video, the doll looks beautiful and slim :)
PipeDream Kitty Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/308222911
IronTech Victoria Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/305089873
AmorDoll Bianca Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/298682320

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

Hello airgirluvr,
Should be the 168 copied from AYUMI body. I agree with you that on this video the sculpt do not appear.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Thank you for posting this
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

The doll in the video looks like the 155 cm, its sure does not look like the 168cm :?

Samurai...

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Agreeing with Samurai, Samurai, DL2 and myself have the Irontech 168 Ayumi body. This is not it. A lovely doll, but not a 168 Ayumi.

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

Hello panther68, hello samourai,
As you know I also have the 168 AYUMI body home with Jennifer head ( besides the 169 body I also own) and like you I am surprised by the lack of details on the body video..
Only IRT know what doll it is on the video they have taken or if it is a bad video.I can assure you I have ordered another 168 body with Vera head on not a 155cm.She is on her way and within a Week or so I will receive her and make pictures of her (and her anatomy avowed as beeing correct).

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

We had Jeff contact Iron tech
Love,
The BCD Girls
Mey ai
Attachments
IMG_2079.jpg
IMG_2079.jpg (310.86 KiB) Viewed 2763 times

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

This is the doll before shipping for Dollsampler. He might upload the wrong video.

Best regards
Leonard
Attachments
168Vera2.jpg
168Vera2.jpg (190.64 KiB) Viewed 2719 times
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com
10% OFF CODE ON OFFICIAL WEBSITE: Bailey

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Yes!! Now, that's a Irontech 168.

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

samourai and panther68 were fully right, that is the one altough the video one had a beautifull body too but with far less fitness sculpt.
.I imagine someone bought at the same period of time the IRT 155 with VERA head and I uploaded the factory video of his darling.
I must point out that both Panther68 and samourai have so much carried, dressed and undressed AYUMI body (and more) to make outstandings outdoors pictures that they recognize her marvellous body even with their eyes closed :D

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

I hope we can get confirmation visually that the bumps on her upper back are now gone.
I was told they were, but some times people would like to see that with their own eyes.
BCD
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

INFORMATIONS