www.irontechdoll.com

Working Girls

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Working Girls

Post by irontechdoll »

The Messenger wrote:Samurai
noun:
Definition: A member of an elite class of doll owners with great skills, imagination and balls of steel!
You are very great linguist! :wink:
Sam shows lifelike aspects of Irontechdolls and it is very kind and awsome to show these photos and great stories.
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

Passion for Your Pleasure

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

Dolly Dearest wrote:Sex doll pimp huh? I was actually offered that job by a vendor once as well. But it didn't work out since I don't have a car.

Must be nice to have a little income on the side like that. Hope she buys you nice things with the money! :wink:
Irontechdoll company are considering building more dolls with more price acceptability in the following month. We are on our way. Please keep an eye on us.

Best regards
Leonard

Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

ryuu2368ryuu
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ryuu2368ryuu »

Samurai
Your picture is wonderful.
I can see her pose as a real person.

Aikolover1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aikolover1 »

Fantastic photo's and story line, now exactly how much for 30 minutes ?
Jade 80cm Jmdoll Elf
KellyJ 165cm Sanhui
April. 145cm Sanhui

omoxiluoyi
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by omoxiluoyi »

It's a good story. Do you have a sequel?
Sex doll are the greatest invention in the world.

dollguy

Post by dollguy »

Would it be illegal to pimp out a doll? I read they have places like this in other countries. But,in the U.S i wonder how the police would act if i let people bang my doll for money. I would be worried of how they treat the doll. Mainly the damage done to the doll.

1frankie
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by 1frankie »

Well put together photo shoot. I know everyone else has commented on her outfit but it really is spot on.Nice one.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

In this ball-court you've out-steeled me and outsurpassed anything I've done before.

Brilliant.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

ts10208

Post by ts10208 »

Anxious to see what Irontech comes up with next. I wouldn't complain about price if the quality goes up.

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

ts10208 wrote:Anxious to see what Irontech comes up with next. I wouldn't complain about price if the quality goes up.
We are working for more varieties. We will have a 158cm VR body, a 156cm plump big ass doll, a 163cm natually sized lady and we will try to update all the moulds with better anus and pussy position, better connection. Also we will have more face options in the following months.
Irontechdoll is working to help all doll lovers have better options and keep improve the quality and optimize the customer satisfaction in the TPE doll indulstry.

Best regards
Leonard

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

Panther68 wrote:Great storyline Samurai,

It's one thing to take her out for a photo shoot. But gets brave having her show the goods outdoors, though secluded, I would be looking over my shoulders for possible passerbys for a definite WTF!! moment.

Keep it up.
Hi Panther, yeah even at 5am on a Sunday morning its amazing how many people are still around, did get a few weird "looks" but not much else, Thanks bud.
justintime wrote:Address please, looks like we may need an appointment. :D

Really good photo shoot.
Hi justintime and thanks however since this post was made she is now booked for the next 6 months, but trust me she is worth the wait. :mrgreen:

The Messenger wrote:Samurai
noun:
Definition: A member of an elite class of doll owners with great skills, imagination and balls of steel!
Hmm realy don't know how to reply to that one :oops: but thank you for the compliment :mrgreen:
VegasBill wrote:Awesome photoshoot, thank you for creating & sharing

I'd join the Line! (but don't tell Lettie) :twisted: :twisted:

Thanks VegasBill, i am sure i could keep Lettie company while you err emm go shopping.. :whistle:

DocMoriarty wrote:Awesome wallpaintings!
Indeed they are Doc, and the doll ain't bad either :multi:
Arthur1960 wrote:Wow Sam you have outdone yourself with this latest series of pics. Tanya looks as hot as hell in that outfit, I'm sure in a week she could earn enough for you both to retire!
Oh i wish Arthur, i wish :roll: Thanks mate it was a long tough one on 4 different locations in 4 hours starting at the crack of dawn would loved to have done more but such is life, Completed another shoot yesterday for August edition of Coverdoll which might top this one.. :whistle:

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

Dolly Dearest wrote:Sex doll pimp huh? I was actually offered that job by a vendor once as well. But it didn't work out since I don't have a car.

Must be nice to have a little income on the side like that. Hope she buys you nice things with the money! :wink:
Hi Dolly Dearest, it would aslo be nice if she gave me some money for fuel :evil: she's a tight ass :evil: and she has a tight ass :whistle:
SSIrontech wrote:Nice story and great photos!Can't wait for more photos from you,Sam!
Thank you SSIrontech, Oh there are lots still to come from this young lady. :mrgreen:
ILuvFemsNlingerie wrote:WOW great pics

She looks so HOT in that outfit

It's inspiring that I might try to look for one for my WM doll.
Thanks ILuvFemsNlingerie, well she had to look the part and i have no doubt that some people that seen her probably thought she was real and i was some kind of pervert :evil: As if i would pay for it !! :plaidskirt:
irontechdoll wrote: Sam shows lifelike aspects of Irontechdolls and it is very kind and awsome to show these photos and great stories.
Thank you leonard i have a few more done now and wait till you see next months coverdoll shoot. :whistle:
ryuu2368ryuu wrote:Samurai
Your picture is wonderful.
I can see her pose as a real person.
Thank you ryuu2368ryuu, This is what i try to do in my photos, to make them look as real as i can and to bring the doll to life :glou:
Aikolover1 wrote:Fantastic photo's and story line, now exactly how much for 30 minutes ?
For you Aikolover1 $100 and thats with the TDF member discount :roll:
Thanks bud .
:lol:

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

omoxiluoyi wrote:It's a good story. Do you have a sequel?
Thanks omoxiluoyi, never realy thought about doing a sequel, something for me to think about 8)
dollguy wrote:Would it be illegal to pimp out a doll? I read they have places like this in other countries. But,in the U.S i wonder how the police would act if i let people bang my doll for money. I would be worried of how they treat the doll. Mainly the damage done to the doll.
Yeah i think the doll would get very badly damaged, but as long as you pay the taxes i think the law should leave you alone. :drinking:
1frankie wrote:Well put together photo shoot. I know everyone else has commented on her outfit but it really is spot on.Nice one.
Thanks 1frankie :thumbs_up:
haremlover wrote:In this ball-court you've out-steeled me and outsurpassed anything I've done before.

Brilliant.

Best wishes

Harem
Thank Harem, but for me to " outsurpassed " you then i would have to take one of my dolls to a crowded beach, Naked !!! and that ain'y gona happen my friend, At least not just yet... 0X

Phew ! i think it has taken longer to reply to all these comments than it was to do the atualy shoot but i thank you all for taking the time to say a few word and as alaways i enjoy reading them and they are very much appriciated.

Thank you.

Samurai... :glou:

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

These photos are wonderful to watch again and agian. Thanks for sharing these for all the members. :glou:

Best regards
Leonard

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

ok, she's hot as fuck...

but who's spray painting these awsome murals?? this shit looks cool! not the just the tired old gang signs you see around here.

INFORMATIONS