sexysexdoll.com

Are you into Skinny Sex Doll? [Poll]

The best customer service sex dolls megastore in the market. What makes us different?
- 18 hours Live Chat Support available every day - 1-year support service for every doll purchase
- FREE Gifts and Kits for SexySexDoll's customers - We are super friendly and cool :) sexysexdoll.com

Are you into Skinny Sex Doll?

Yes
64%
No
36%

Total votes: 249

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Are you into Skinny Sex Doll? [Poll]

Post by AGL »

Yeah, she looks amazing as well, DexterQuest. :thumbs_up:

There definitely is a need for a doll such as this on the market - hopefully manufacturers are listening.

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

siliconelover wrote:How about some REAL photos and not these shopped up brushed retouched ones.

A skinny doll is one thing, this is Boney : (>
Ask and receive-
P1010275.JPG
P1010275.JPG (1.69 MiB) Viewed 3049 times
P1010251.JPG
P1010251.JPG (1.87 MiB) Viewed 3049 times
Zoey.jpg
Zoey.jpg (107.69 KiB) Viewed 3049 times

Keyman

Post by Keyman »

Dollyman25442........more pics pleezze and thank you!

Dlinnii
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dlinnii »

Different people have different tastes. Looks very good for me, especially tits are great. If I decide to get one more, then I found her here. Nice work, keep them coming :D

yungfit

Post by yungfit »

Keyman wrote:Works for me. Like to see vag area close-up with both fixed and insert picture.

Agree navel is too high and firmer perky boobs with high nipple placement would be big improvement.
Agreed. More pics please if possible. The usual sex positions etc would be nice, and just plain front/rear/side shots straight and standing?

Good work though, it's good to have to choose from. I'm sure there are guys who like skinny girls. I like em too, but would love a skinny girl to have a little muscle tone and firm breasts.

YF

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Nice doll. The only thing I can see is the calves are on the thin side, as usual. Stockings or over the knee socks would help add bulk visually.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

VSP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by VSP »

Short, fat, tall, skinny, they're all fine by me. I only buy them because I love the smell of fresh TPE.

pdkh2000
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by pdkh2000 »

VSP wrote:Short, fat, tall, skinny, they're all fine by me. I only buy them because I love the smell of fresh TPE.

Ha ha ha. That’s right :D
Very refreshing!

yungfit

Post by yungfit »

VSP wrote:Short, fat, tall, skinny, they're all fine by me. I only buy them because I love the smell of fresh TPE.

:D :D :D :D :D

Aztecace

Post by Aztecace »

It's not for me but there should be models to choose from for the guys that like them.

Thereptile
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Thereptile »

I am definitely into thin athletic women, but I have to agree with many of the previous posters: this poor doll needs a TPE sandwich urgently. When someone is attracted to skinny women I assume it means yoga body, this is not what yoga does to you...

Enter the 157B (you lovers of thin women know who she is) This doll is the first one I have seen with a non anorexic thin build: Her breasts do not sag, her ribs do not glare, and her butt has anti-gravity capabilities. I would like to see a bit of muscle tone and a breast augmentation option (Madison Ivy, Shay Evans, Amia Miley etc. etc.) but other than that she is perfect. :)

There was a poll recently on TDF asking for the top 3 body types preferred by TDF members. This is another great resource to isolate desired body types.

This woman is not skinny, this woman is in crisis, perhaps a cry for help...

Great topic
The Reptile

Keyman

Post by Keyman »

Thereptile wrote:I am definitely into thin athletic women, but I have to agree with many of the previous posters: this poor doll needs a TPE sandwich urgently. When someone is attracted to skinny women I assume it means yoga body, this is not what yoga does to you...

Enter the 157B (you lovers of thin women know who she is) This doll is the first one I have seen with a non anorexic thin build: Her breasts do not sag, her ribs do not glare, and her butt has anti-gravity capabilities. I would like to see a bit of muscle tone and a breast augmentation option (Madison Ivy, Shay Evans, Amia Miley etc. etc.) but other than that she is perfect. :)

There was a poll recently on TDF asking for the top 3 body types preferred by TDF members. This is another great resource to isolate desired body types.

Great topic
The Reptile
If it this one doesn't work for you that's fine, but are the skinny-shaming comments really necessary? She looks fine to me and others who have already purchased her.

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

Keyman wrote:
Thereptile wrote:I am definitely into thin athletic women, but I have to agree with many of the previous posters: this poor doll needs a TPE sandwich urgently. When someone is attracted to skinny women I assume it means yoga body, this is not what yoga does to you...

Great topic
The Reptile
If it this one doesn't work for you that's fine, but are the skinny-shaming comments really necessary? She looks fine to me and others who have already purchased her.
Haters gonna hate
:shakefist:
I got Zoey not only cause I like skinny chix, but she's a welcome weight relief over Jolene (92lbs). Could have gotten a small doll, but that turns me off, although I'm good with other people groovin smaller dolls. Me personally, I like a full size doll and having one I can easily move around (Zoey is a mere 62lbs) is huge fun ;-)
Photo0662.jpg
Photo0662.jpg (599.47 KiB) Viewed 2655 times

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

Dollyman25442 wrote: I got Zoey not only cause I like skinny chix, but she's a welcome weight relief over Jolene (92lbs). Could have gotten a small doll, but that turns me off, although I'm good with other people groovin smaller dolls. Me personally, I like a full size doll and having one I can easily move around (Zoey is a mere 62lbs) is huge fun ;-)
Photo0662.jpg
Love Zoey's freckles, she is beautiful... congrats!
My Doll Album is here!

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

Zoey is very nice.
I also wanted to say that the photographer of this doll put her in weird positions that made her look skinnier than she really is. The pale skin also doesn't help.
I have a second WM-168/A coming with matching 159 head and medium skin tone. They will be able to model swim suits as twins. It should be pretty hot for skinny lovers.

INFORMATIONS