sexysexdoll.com

Are you into Skinny Sex Doll? [Poll]

The best customer service sex dolls megastore in the market. What makes us different?
- 18 hours Live Chat Support available every day - 1-year support service for every doll purchase
- FREE Gifts and Kits for SexySexDoll's customers - We are super friendly and cool :) sexysexdoll.com

Are you into Skinny Sex Doll?

Yes
64%
No
36%

Total votes: 249

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Are you into Skinny Sex Doll? [Poll]

Post by Begog »

Abernathy wrote:Big problem I have is wacky proportions. My girl (whom I love) has a 34" bust and a 19" waist and 31" hips; that's totally is ridiculous. Almost nothing fits her. These dolls, skinny or plump, (I like'em both) should be proportionally correct; normal clothing should fit without alterations or binder clips. I think I would like many of each, as long as I can cloth them.
Skinny can be sexy.
The skinny girl in this thread looks pretty sexy.
Clothing this doll is no problem. However she DOES have to have her own clothes, as most of my doll clothes will not fit her. She wears size 0 shorts - yes, you read that correctly, there actually is a size 0, and this doll fits it with room to spare. Tops are easy.

RobXYZ
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by RobXYZ »

Abernathy wrote:Big problem I have is wacky proportions. My girl (whom I love) has a 34" bust and a 19" waist and 31" hips; that's totally is ridiculous. Almost nothing fits her. These dolls, skinny or plump, (I like'em both) should be proportionally correct; normal clothing should fit without alterations or binder clips. I think I would like many of each, as long as I can cloth them.
Skinny can be sexy.
totally agree with this,
my biggest concern about buying a skinny doll would be that it would look too fake

the one in the pictures above looks great but I guess those scenes have been properly lit and maybe even photo shopped?

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

I own the WMDOLL 168A neveath because I found her very attractive on the pictures.Indeed I have had very erotic emotions with her.
However the body has realistic ratios up to when you get to the legs lenght and there you find that the calves are 13cm overextended. WMDOLl used a good realistically shaped body of a 155cm doll and just Added 13cm on the calves.That is not the way skinny or quite thin dolls must be made!
I plan to modify her by moulding high heel shoes as a permanent feature on her feet so the calves and consequently her skinny silhouette will look realistic.

I like very much MYDOLL brand because they shape their bodies realistically in a thin and erotic manner (like MORGAN FOX 163 86 64 86 cup B or JESSICA ALBA (at 25) 168 86 60 86 cup B) I also appreciate the two WMDOLL 166cm B and C altough the hipsline should be 86cm minimum and the waistline 56 at least (166B is ok at 56cm)

PutinsCat
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by PutinsCat »

pdkh2000 wrote:Among other things I would very much like a skinny doll but also flat chested.
Something not loli!
I fully agree. Most skinny, flat chested dolls are too awkward.

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

RobXYZ wrote:
Skinny can be sexy.
totally agree with this,
my biggest concern about buying a skinny doll would be that it would look too fake

the one in the pictures above looks great but I guess those scenes have been properly lit and maybe even photo shopped?
:haha4:
Begog don't own nor do photoshop. I CAN take a decent pic. LOL!
:glou:

While TPE tits are nice, most of my dolls got too much tit, making it hard to dress them. One is damn near impossible. Careful of ridiculous proportions - that's why she has no clothes. This doll however, is easy to buy clothes for. Apparently there are plenty of skinny bitches out there wanting clothes her size. One of the reasons I bought this doll was because it WAS different from all my others. I had no idea it would become my favorite fuck, but it has. If you only got one doll, you probably need some tits and this one is not for you.
:glou:

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Having said that, if you DO have more than one doll, then this doll can provide you some much needed variety, and with HER flexibility (pronounced contortionist) at 62 pounds, you can REALLY have your way with her without breaking the back. I've never been sorry for 1 second I bought this doll.
Cum and get it

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Rachel: I've won!

I GOT the body!
:D :D :D

Vema: For now. This is head-swapping Begog's house, you know. :haha4:

bdizzle18

Post by bdizzle18 »

Very nice thread; I like skinny and this doll is very attractive...

The REAL women randomly placed in here are also amazing... Pity so many photographers put their own damn name on a photo instead of the model.. I dont care who took the pic.. I care who is IN the pic so I can get more of her...

I like hip bones, flat or better; concave stomachs, ribs, long thin legs...

But I dislike Saggy breasts and these very small breasts are NOT perky.. they sag... so this doll is a PASS for me.

I like Top hourglass figures so I'd want a thinner waist on this doll and large Perky round breasts high up so that they dont cover the ribs.. (not huge) E through G cups maybe (they would look huge on her )

Still searching for my perfect doll.. long way to go.

Doll_Banger
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Doll_Banger »

My opinion is yes i love this doll and yes I like skinny dolls with A cups, the only problem is their is very few on the market, I wish their was more. WM's 168A is sexy, but the long shin bones is a turn off for me,,,

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

I've slept with women who were that thin and were healthy. It's not my favorite look on a gal, but I'm in favor of a variety of body types to choose from.

Bluedog
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bluedog »

I like thin women. And curvy women. Both can be very attractive. So, I'm pretty much of the same mind with dolls.
Blonde, brunette redhead?
Brunette
Slim, athletic, voluptuous?
Athletic.
Demure, aggressive, sleazy? Be honest.
Sleazy ...
Demure

TrueDollLover2115

Post by TrueDollLover2115 »

I think it's a beautiful doll. Not my favorite but still beautiful.

3dprinteddoll

Post by 3dprinteddoll »

I like this thread :)

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

There is good skinny which reflect youth and health.
and there is bad skinny which just looks unhealthy.

This is the latter for me.

3dprinteddoll

Post by 3dprinteddoll »

MannyCan wrote:There is good skinny which reflect youth and health.
and there is bad skinny which just looks unhealthy.

This is the latter for me.
imo WM 168A looks fit, not unhealthy, and she has nice breasts. If that would be a real woman it would fit in heathy bmi range with that sort of body, many women in sports have similar bodies.

I think that this looks (and is) truely unhealthy:

INFORMATIONS