sexysexdoll.com

Office Lady Sex Doll 6Ye Premium 165cm F-cup Yuan Review

The best customer service sex dolls megastore in the market. What makes us different?
- 18 hours Live Chat Support available every day - 1-year support service for every doll purchase
- FREE Gifts and Kits for SexySexDoll's customers - We are super friendly and cool :) sexysexdoll.com
hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Office Lady Sex Doll 6Ye Premium 165cm F-cup Yuan Review

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Hi Dlinnii! Lovely lady you have there!

When you get your first lady the learning curve is pretty steep so don’t worry about not knowing everything straight away! As time goes on you’ll get to know how to photograph her better as well (although you’ve made a wonderful start!)!

Get the largest soft makeup brush you can find and use that to work the powder in. Place her on the blanket she came with and put some powder on her and work it all over with the brush. Don’t be afraid to use quite a lot if necessary as the excess will fall onto the blanket (which you can shake outside afterwards!)! The brush avoids streaky bits and spots!

As for clothes, you need to work out what size she is first compared to real ladies. Size charts on Google or similar help with that. Dolls do tend to have smaller waists than real ladies so some things like jeans are a pain in the butt to get right (literally sometimes!) and often fit ok apart from a gaping waist!

I tend to use charity or thrift shops a lot as the clothes are cheap and if they don’t fit I can take them back with no worries! Have a story like you’re buying for your niece or something and you’ll find the shop assistants will always be very helpful! My first was black so I had to say my brother’s adopted daughter!

I even went up to a gorgeous black lady customer in a supermarket who was trying some makeup on her skin and asked her for advice! We got on famously until her six feet six white boyfriend came round the corner..........!

As for clothes, look for stretchy ones or ones that do up all the way with buttons or zips first until you get to know how to dress her! They may be articulated but it’s harder than you might think to dress them sometimes! I’ve done loads of photoshoots and even GIFs of mine dressing so check out my thread sometime maybe (it’s long so you may not be able to do it in one hit!)!

As for makeup, we’ll thats trial and error sometimes and in my case more error! I’ve made my Ashaki look like a clown sometimes! Babyoil gets it off again but smudging can lead to staining around the area so try not to spread it around too much! I tend to use Sharpies (permanent marker brand) for lips and nips now as I got fed up with ordinary makeup wiping off on the sheets! Some colours of markers can ‘bleed’ out around the area you want to colour so be careful and maybe try on an area not seen (top of head or neck maybe) or a spare chunk of TPE if one came with the doll first. Browns can bleed yellow and purples can bleed pink for instance!

Cheers, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

Dlinnii
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dlinnii »

mvcuk1 wrote:That's one sexy lady you got there. I wouldn't be too worried that she's naked all the time my girls always end up naked :)

I received the care kit and extra clothes before the doll was delivered which I thought was strange. I think Fedex was the delivery company SSD used to deliver care kit and extra clothes.
Thank you mvcuk1.
mvcuk1 wrote:What are your thoughts on the ball joints?
Not much to say, I haven't anything else to compare and I'm still exploring. From start I was bending/turning her legs, arms and neck, then i found I can also adjust her torso. For now I was able to put her in most positions and I'm satisfied. One thing to notice is there is no need to apply strength, most of times everything can be adjusted very easy. Overall I'm happy with my choice, but ... I regret I haven't standing feet and the question is for how long this will work? :?

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Most dolls can stand with a leaning point like a wall or chair even without the standing feet!

Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
Yi nu de & Yong DS100

Dlinnii
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dlinnii »

hollows+fentiman wrote:Hi Dlinnii! Lovely lady you have there!

When you get your first lady the learning curve is pretty steep so don’t worry about not knowing everything straight away! As time goes on you’ll get to know how to photograph her better as well (although you’ve made a wonderful start!)!
Hello hollows+fentiman! Thank you!
hollows+fentiman wrote: Get the largest soft makeup brush you can find and use that to work the powder in. Place her on the blanket she came with and put some powder on her and work it all over with the brush. Don’t be afraid to use quite a lot if necessary as the excess will fall onto the blanket (which you can shake outside afterwards!)! The brush avoids streaky bits and spots!
And Thank you again, soft makeup brush ... this is so simple ... oh my... :oops:
hollows+fentiman wrote: As for clothes, you need to work out what size she is first compared to real ladies. Size charts on Google or similar help with that. Dolls do tend to have smaller waists than real ladies so some things like jeans are a pain in the butt to get right (literally sometimes!) and often fit ok apart from a gaping waist!

I tend to use charity or thrift shops a lot as the clothes are cheap and if they don’t fit I can take them back with no worries! Have a story like you’re buying for your niece or something and you’ll find the shop assistants will always be very helpful! My first was black so I had to say my brother’s adopted daughter!

I even went up to a gorgeous black lady customer in a supermarket who was trying some makeup on her skin and asked her for advice! We got on famously until her six feet six white boyfriend came round the corner..........!

As for clothes, look for stretchy ones or ones that do up all the way with buttons or zips first until you get to know how to dress her! They may be articulated but it’s harder than you might think to dress them sometimes! I’ve done loads of photoshoots and even GIFs of mine dressing so check out my thread sometime maybe (it’s long so you may not be able to do it in one hit!)!

As for makeup, we’ll thats trial and error sometimes and in my case more error! I’ve made my Ashaki look like a clown sometimes! Babyoil gets it off again but smudging can lead to staining around the area so try not to spread it around too much! I tend to use Sharpies (permanent marker brand) for lips and nips now as I got fed up with ordinary makeup wiping off on the sheets! Some colours of markers can ‘bleed’ out around the area you want to colour so be careful and maybe try on an area not seen (top of head or neck maybe) or a spare chunk of TPE if one came with the doll first. Browns can bleed yellow and purples can bleed pink for instance!

Cheers, Hollows.
Funny story with gorgeous black lady and her six feet six white boyfriend :lol:

Right now to gain some experience I'm also looking at cheap clothes, white and stretchy. To be honest I don't want to dress her in pants, skirt and top forever, maybe dress. Bad thing is I like red and I want to put blonde wig. Result must be cool, but after reading and asking I'm afraid to buy red clothing. Still asking many things around. Like does lingerie like panties and stocking result in stain? Do I need to buy regular makeup or something special? What kind of Baby Oil, Vaseline and Nivea Cream should I use ... Members are friendly here, so at some point I will know everything :D

Dlinnii
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dlinnii »

hollows+fentiman wrote:Most dolls can stand with a leaning point like a wall or chair even without the standing feet!
Wow!!! Is this true? Hm ... I will try to ask 6Ye or ... people around about this. If this is true ... omg! And again thank you very much :)

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

:haha4: I told you it was a steep learning curve!

One reason I get ‘secondhand’ clothes is that they mostly have been washed lots of times so excess dye is not a problem for staining! Satin seems to be ok new but most other clothes that have washing instructions you should wash possibly several times if putting them on her! However, if you get high denier bodystockings that should act as a barrier and also lots of powder helps.

The stains tend to occur at pressure points where the clothes are almost pressed onto her skin (like on her bum when sitting etc). It’s mainly due to the hydrocarbon oils in the TPE leaching/evaporating out reacting with the dyes in the fabric. That’s why sometimes even washing the clothes with water a lot of the time stains can still occur as the ‘oils’ react differently and can dissolve out bits of the colour the water won’t reach!

If you sit her on a bit of cardboard within minutes you will see what I mean about the oils! You’ll get an oil patch almost immediately! The trick is to get some white or ‘nude’ undergarments like a petticoat or body stockings that go between the clothes and her! Be careful of underwear though! You can get some great cheap stuff off Amazon but wash it thoroughly first!

These ladies are heavy to put in a standing position but, yes, they can all stand! The standing options generally have a stronger footplate and often studs in the bottom of their feet. ‘Ordinary’ dolls without their strong footplate can twist the ‘flesh’ off the footplate so lifting and positioning is important! Always have a stable leaning point like a wall, table or chair that won’t move with some leaning weight! Don’t pull her across the floor! I’ve actually had Ashaki freestanding with the help of tight lace up ankle boots! There’s no way she’ll stand in high heels though, although some members have done this with boot type high heels supporting their ankles!

If you do try her standing I would suggest a wall first but another word of warning here! If you do it with her naked her butt can leave an oily stain on the wall so have a cushion or pillow ready! Those stains don’t come out easily, believe me - been there done that!

There’s lots of threads on makeup so go to the repair and maintenance section and have an explore!

Good luck, Hollows.

Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
Yi nu de & Yong DS100

Dlinnii
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dlinnii »

hollows+fentiman wrote::haha4: I told you it was a steep learning curve!

One reason I get ‘secondhand’ clothes is that they mostly have been washed lots of times so excess dye is not a problem for staining! Satin seems to be ok new but most other clothes that have washing instructions you should wash possibly several times if putting them on her! However, if you get high denier bodystockings that should act as a barrier and also lots of powder helps.

The stains tend to occur at pressure points where the clothes are almost pressed onto her skin (like on her bum when sitting etc). It’s mainly due to the hydrocarbon oils in the TPE leaching/evaporating out reacting with the dyes in the fabric. That’s why sometimes even washing the clothes with water a lot of the time stains can still occur as the ‘oils’ react differently and can dissolve out bits of the colour the water won’t reach!

If you sit her on a bit of cardboard within minutes you will see what I mean about the oils! You’ll get an oil patch almost immediately! The trick is to get some white or ‘nude’ undergarments like a petticoat or body stockings that go between the clothes and her! Be careful of underwear though! You can get some great cheap stuff off Amazon but wash it thoroughly first!

These ladies are heavy to put in a standing position but, yes, they can all stand! The standing options generally have a stronger footplate and often studs in the bottom of their feet. ‘Ordinary’ dolls without their strong footplate can twist the ‘flesh’ off the footplate so lifting and positioning is important! Always have a stable leaning point like a wall, table or chair that won’t move with some leaning weight! Don’t pull her across the floor! I’ve actually had Ashaki freestanding with the help of tight lace up ankle boots! There’s no way she’ll stand in high heels though, although some members have done this with boot type high heels supporting their ankles!

If you do try her standing I would suggest a wall first but another word of warning here! If you do it with her naked her butt can leave an oily stain on the wall so have a cushion or pillow ready! Those stains don’t come out easily, believe me - been there done that!

There’s lots of threads on makeup so go to the repair and maintenance section and have an explore!

Good luck, Hollows.
More info, I bet you can write few good doll guides for dummies :)

I will stick to white clothing until I receive my care kit with stain remover. But, but, this week I found cheap bodystockings with some sweet openings, not sure if I like it, but I will order tomorrow anyway, I think body color will work, or black, still have time to think until tomorrow. This may partially resolve stain problems, but openings ... well, I will see when I get what I want, maybe panties and bra on top :lol: As about sitting, some lesson come in hard way, I found I have to look where an how she is sitting or lying very carefully. She was sitting on the bed with crease, after this her but got a big scar, very big scar :x I was shocked. After 2 days everything fine, but now I'm always watching where she is :roll:

About heels I got very good info from Dr Dollinger, I posted early link to his thread.

Before asking my doll to stand, I will try to ask 6Ye, SSD or BCD, I hope someone will reply.

And you know by looking at your signature I found you have phicen dolls, another thing I like and I have 3 :)

Thank you for your help and good luck.

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

:haha4: OK! See if you can make me smile with an entry in the Category E Miniature Challenge this month then! All Phicens and Barbies welcome!

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 19&t=98609

Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
Yi nu de & Yong DS100

Danielk
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Danielk »

hollows+fentiman wrote::haha4: I told you it was a steep learning curve!
If you do it with her naked her butt can leave an oily stain on the wall so have a cushion or pillow ready! Those stains don’t come out easily, believe me - been there done that!

Good luck, Hollows.

Wow very good Infos in a very compact post!
Thanks! It seems a lot of "dont make the same mistakes" Tips .. Nice!
Ill get my 165N tomorrow!!!! i allready have someone that helps me with the 65kg Box that i have to get up the stairs ;)) (Its a .. ehh "something with furniture")

I should read myself fit for my doll here. its really awesome what infos you can find in this forum!
I just bought around 60 pieces of sexy stuff for her and 9 wigs and.. holy moly i think i havent bought anything for me in ther last years ;)))

Seeya, daniel

Dlinnii
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dlinnii »

hollows+fentiman wrote::haha4: OK! See if you can make me smile with an entry in the Category E Miniature Challenge this month then! All Phicens and Barbies welcome!

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 19&t=98609
Funny, but there are to few pictures at the moment. I will wait until I can see more to get the idea.

Dlinnii
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dlinnii »

Danielk wrote:
hollows+fentiman wrote: I just bought around 60 pieces of sexy stuff for her and 9 wigs and.. holy moly i think i havent bought anything for me in ther last years ;)))
Wow :)
I ordered 2 wigs last week and going to order some clothing today after playing with my doll around a month. I bet you are going for honeymoon having so many things to look at :D

Dlinnii
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dlinnii »

Dlinnii wrote:
hollows+fentiman wrote:Most dolls can stand with a leaning point like a wall or chair even without the standing feet!
Wow!!! Is this true? Hm ... I will try to ask 6Ye or ... people around about this. If this is true ... omg! And again thank you very much :)
I'm slow on doing things, got instant answer from SSD today. Yes, this is possible, but not recommended, TPE skin can be damaged.

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Well, yes, this is also true so you have to be careful. Lift and place and don’t adjust by pulling the foot/feet on the floor. I have some tight fitting lace-up ankle boots that avoid the TPE ‘squishing’ out. They’re like Doc Martins. They help stabilise the girls when standing too.

Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
Yi nu de & Yong DS100

Dlinnii
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dlinnii »

hollows+fentiman wrote:Well, yes, this is also true so you have to be careful. Lift and place and don’t adjust by pulling the foot/feet on the floor. I have some tight fitting lace-up ankle boots that avoid the TPE ‘squishing’ out. They’re like Doc Martins. They help stabilise the girls when standing too.
Thanks! Sounds interesting, but do you have standing feet? Can you add photo?

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

I may have but sorry, I haven’t got time to search through the several thousand photos I have at the moment!

Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
Yi nu de & Yong DS100

INFORMATIONS