sexysexdoll.com

Pubic hair reference

The best customer service sex dolls megastore in the market. What makes us different?
- 18 hours Live Chat Support available every day - 1-year support service for every doll purchase
- FREE Gifts and Kits for SexySexDoll's customers - We are super friendly and cool :) sexysexdoll.com
Tangamu
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Pubic hair reference

Post by Tangamu »

Hello I'm very close to ordering a doll from SSD, but one thing I've always wanted for my first doll is to have a thick bush that sticks out the top of micro panties, I don't want it to look like a carpet that was just glued, I want it to look natural and not trimmed but without being so dense that you can't see behind it.

So I been lurking user photos trying to find how exactly it would look like, but it seems pubes are not as popular as I imagined, the only one I found was under the category of carpet I mentioned before (hence why I got a bit afraid of selecting one of this options without a real reference). Now specifically for SSD I really can't match their options to what would really come with the final product, I'm wondering if I can get some official help or any contribution by actual users that have pubes with her doll so I can match them to the following chart.

I'd post pictures of what I'm exactly looking for from RL examples, but I don't know if it's against the board rules or anything, so I'd rather stay safe and not do that. Any aid on matching this pubic hair styles with real doll reference would be very very appreciated.

Thanks!

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Pubic hair reference

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

you can provide us a photo of your ideal public hair type so that we can implant the hair according to your preference
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

INFORMATIONS