sexysexdoll.com

SSD Customer Service

The best customer service sex dolls megastore in the market. What makes us different?
- 18 hours Live Chat Support available every day - 1-year support service for every doll purchase
- FREE Gifts and Kits for SexySexDoll's customers - We are super friendly and cool :) sexysexdoll.com
RR2017
Ex-Member

SSD Customer Service

Post by RR2017 »

I've bought about $5000 worth of dolls, heads & accessories from SSD in the last four months. I can't say that it went smoothly. But please read on:

My first purchase was a WM170. Isaac was my salesman. The doll arrived in good condition and in good time, but the configuration was wrong. Eyes, feet and fingerbones were not configured correctly. The doll I received had finger bones which broke almost immediately... this was especially frustrating since I didn't order it will fingerbones, I specifically ordered "no fingerbones".

HOWEVER: and this is a big however, the salesman Isaac fixed the problem by ordering me a new doll--at the factory's expense--and it was shipped to me a few weeks later. Gorgeous doll. I still have it. It's still in like-new condition.

I ordered three heads too I think. They arrived without issue. Isaac is very knowledgable and helped me out by suggesting a few popular models, like WM head #122. Wow, she's really beautiful.

I was so heartened by the stuff I was getting from Isaac and SSD I ordered another doll, a 6Ye 150 (I think) with loose joints, which is also still in like-new condition except for the head, which I used for bocce ball. Something about that head pisses me off, but I digress. The doll came inside a special flightcase with wheels and a lock. The flight case was damaged in transit. Bummer. It had been packed by a knucklehead and the areas where the wheels attach to the case suffered damage. Argh!

HOWEVER: and this is a big however, the salesman Isaac fixed the problem.

Do you see a pattern developing?

Websites want you to think they're the factory--it seems simpler that way--but they are not. At the risk of sounding like a mansplainer: the customer orders the doll from the reseller, the reseller alerts the factory and the factory ships the doll directly to the customer. Sellers rarely, if ever, have even a single doll in stock--they're all (well, most) made-to-order.

Factories mess up orders ON THE REGULAR. Wrong configuration this, wrong that configuration that... and they sell dolls they know break easily. The fingers on the WM170 for instance. DS's infamous insert cavity tear is another. Then the reseller is left trying to pick up the pieces; managing upset customers is hard enough, try dealing with the factory's salespeople, who regularly refuse to honor the factory warranty, and blame the customer, even though they're fully aware that the flaws or breakage is their own fault!

Further complicating matters is the simple fact that shipping these products costs practically as much as it cost to make them, so be prepared to bargain! In the case of my flightcase, Issac suggested I fix the case myself and he would send me a doll head, which he did, and we'd call it even, which we did.

Isaac is a man of his word. How often do you find that in this business?

I believe the shipping rate vs. production cost is why the customer's warranty request goes unhead so often. Hey folks, if you can't get a resolution, that's what Paypal is for: let them decide who is at fault.
Don't let the factory run roughshod over you -- again, their default position is to blameshift. You should also know, if you accept delivery and your doll is flawed, you are on the hook for return shipping, which can be very expensive. Sorry, more mansplaining.

My point is: if you're going to order a doll, order it from someone like Isaac at SSD because he's seen it all, he's great at his job, and he knows how to deal with the brands and/or factories... and--in case your factory warranty needs to be honored-- he will fight for you if he believes you're in the right.

Crickey, strong coffee = long post.

Aldra

Re: SSD Customer Service

Post by Aldra »

wow this is a really informative post! I may order from them in the future in that case. I ordered my doll almost a month ago and am still waiting for it to arrive. sadly my tracking number has provided no info in almost 7 days so I have no idea where it is (so much fun! :( ) but I know its not the company I ordered it form's fault its shipping. but getting a doll in good condition and fast while having reliable customer service is invaluable! many thanks for the info :glou:
Blessed Be

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Over the Horizon turn left and about half way up the hill

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

Hi RR2017,
I too had a couple slight hiccups when I bought Seneca, and to echo you, Isaac came through for me as well! We must have exchanged seems like a hundred emails ironing things out. He got it done! Isaac is The Man you want on your side.

:glou:
Fix.

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

Hey RR2017 & Mr_Fix_it, thanks for your compliment and understanding. It makes us more confident that the pace of our business is heading to a correct way.

Doll industry is getting more complicated, it's aways frustrating to communicate with the factories when every factory representative has the individual way of doing things. To cope with the increasing complexity, we have a designated stuff at the factory to help us follow up with our orders and stuffs. That can help but things can be still below expectation. Most of the time if factories refuse to send a replacement, we have to replace a new doll at our expense. On one occasion we needed to rush to the factory to check our orders since everything was messed up at that time in the factory (it was a peak season)

This is the reason why we don't add more brands to our collection unless we are sure their doll quality and the manufacturing facility are up to standard. Factory visit and quality check are a must. If the failure rate is unusually high, we can't afford to keep sending a new replacement or compensation even the new brands can supply dolls in lower price. Not to mention that the shipping cost is keep rising and we also spend a lot of effort on doing branding for each verified brand.

Btw, I will let Isaac know customers appreciate his professional attitude :)

Ally.
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

Aldra wrote:wow this is a really informative post! I may order from them in the future in that case. I ordered my doll almost a month ago and am still waiting for it to arrive. sadly my tracking number has provided no info in almost 7 days so I have no idea where it is (so much fun! :( ) but I know its not the company I ordered it form's fault its shipping. but getting a doll in good condition and fast while having reliable customer service is invaluable! many thanks for the info :glou:
hey Aldra, please check PM
- Free shipping
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
*Limited Time Only*

Aldra

Post by Aldra »

Sexy Sex Doll wrote:
Aldra wrote:wow this is a really informative post! I may order from them in the future in that case. I ordered my doll almost a month ago and am still waiting for it to arrive. sadly my tracking number has provided no info in almost 7 days so I have no idea where it is (so much fun! :( ) but I know its not the company I ordered it form's fault its shipping. but getting a doll in good condition and fast while having reliable customer service is invaluable! many thanks for the info :glou:
thank you so much for your concern! :) but i actually ordered from another company, i was just saying that since he had such a good experience that makes me feel more comfortable if i were to order a doll from you. and i also notified the company i ordered from and they got me a new tracking number and my doll should be here in a few days! so I'm all good now lol
Blessed Be

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

Aldra wrote:
Sexy Sex Doll wrote:
thank you so much for your concern! :) but i actually ordered from another company, i was just saying that since he had such a good experience that makes me feel more comfortable if i were to order a doll from you. and i also notified the company i ordered from and they got me a new tracking number and my doll should be here in a few days! so I'm all good now lol
got it, shipping is slow recently but I'm sure your doll would be lovely and pretty. :)
- Free shipping
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
*Limited Time Only*

INFORMATIONS