sexysexdoll.com

Small review of Yl 160cm M cup

The best customer service sex dolls megastore in the market. What makes us different?
- 18 hours Live Chat Support available every day - 1-year support service for every doll purchase
- FREE Gifts and Kits for SexySexDoll's customers - We are super friendly and cool :) sexysexdoll.com
Make3434

Small review of Yl 160cm M cup

Post by Make3434 »

Hello, here is my 160 YL M cup doll, head Wattana in SSD. I buy this doll in sexysexdoll, (this was second doll what i buy ssd) you really can trust this vendor.

Doll looks really hot, ass is something amazing that shape of ass,
example in doggystyle is like heaven.

Plus
Ass looks amazing really bubble but
Tits so big
Balance waist and ass is something amazing
Lovely cute Wattana face
Thighs little fat

Minus
Pussy/anal is wrong place, is too too down if you try doggystyle,
okay this is my opinion,but i have to use pillow under doll knee then doggy ok.
Tits needs ultra soft version, they moving nice but, not moving so much what i waiting, no realistic because you can feel air inside tits.
Ass little hard, maybe ultra soft better ?
Weight this doll is little heavy, easy to carry in shower,
but not easy to change position.
After 2 days in elbows tears, i see the skeleton in elbows but just little.
"Stretch Mark" under the tits.

At the end have to say YL is not for me, all this problems and, i have to be fix elbows after 2 days not good.

Rating 0-10 star

I give 5 star

Big thanks for Sexysexdoll, they help me so much and they are really friendly.

Please note, this is my opinion

Here some pictures, picture quality is not best, but hope you guys like Erika.
Attachments
8.jpg
8.jpg (163.31 KiB) Viewed 7970 times
7.jpg
7.jpg (187.18 KiB) Viewed 7970 times
6.jpg
6.jpg (162.46 KiB) Viewed 7970 times
5.jpg
5.jpg (57.1 KiB) Viewed 7970 times
4.jpg
4.jpg (136.21 KiB) Viewed 7970 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (132.64 KiB) Viewed 7970 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (137.5 KiB) Viewed 7970 times
1.jpg
1.jpg (201.41 KiB) Viewed 7970 times

Darkangel65
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Small review of Yl 160cm M cup

Post by Darkangel65 »

This has put me off buying this model..I keep seeing reviews of tears in the TPE near the boobs and knees and elbows...the boobs not being jiggly is new to me...I was under the impression they are jiggly has in the video...but I guess doll makers can tell porkies....I'm now sitting on the fence again!
Dark
NIK GUERRA: A true artist and Retro glamour lover...please google his work featuring Magenta

Make3434

Post by Make3434 »

Darkangel65 wrote:This has put me off buying this model..I keep seeing reviews of tears in the TPE near the boobs and knees and elbows...the boobs not being jiggly is new to me...I was under the impression they are jiggly has in the video...but I guess doll makers can tell porkies....I'm now sitting on the fence again!
Dark
Don worry tits moving same like in videos, but i still waiting more moving. I said wrong under the tits its not tears they looks like stretch mark, but i hear its normal for huge tits.

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Are the stretch marks getting worse or could they be left over from production?

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

Just a bit of add-on here, we did advise make343 that a small waist body supporting this huge pair of tits, they are more easily to have stretch mark, like WM K-cup body, they have a similar issue. But they never tear. It's a bit of trade off when comes to big tits. The good thing is sexy huge tits, the bad thing is stretch marks are likely to exist

:) :) :)
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

Nice looking head nice butt..

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Good storage technique might help delay stretch marks around the breasts, but it is probably something that would eventually happen as the doll ages. That's a lot of weight.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

The YL160M is number one on my list for my next doll. I would love to hear more updates and see more pics from this doll owner.

Shelbyisking666

Post by Shelbyisking666 »

It might also be how you are treating your doll. I have a YL 160, absolutely love her. No tears, no stretch marks. I recently bought a second YL 160. If you take care of her, it wont happen.

Make3434

Post by Make3434 »

Shelbyisking666 wrote:It might also be how you are treating your doll. I have a YL 160, absolutely love her. No tears, no stretch marks. I recently bought a second YL 160. If you take care of her, it wont happen.
What ? Yea offcourse i pay allmost 2000 euro, and treating her bad wtf? what is problem ?

Tomoe
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tomoe »

Make3434 wrote:
Shelbyisking666 wrote:It might also be how you are treating your doll. I have a YL 160, absolutely love her. No tears, no stretch marks. I recently bought a second YL 160. If you take care of her, it wont happen.
What ? Yea offcourse i pay allmost 2000 euro, and treating her bad wtf? what is problem ?
No need to get so defensive. No one is saying you're intentionally treating your doll badly, but maybe you're doing things that aren't optimal without knowing it. It's a possibility at least (God knows I've done some things wrong in the care of dolls before!) - and no one can help you if you won't discuss it. How do you store her, what's her care regimen? do you make sure to oil those giant boobs up with baby oil to keep the TPE supple? should help to prevent stretch marks/tears.
My dolls:
Emilia DS 145 Elf
Angelica 165 cm anime fabric doll with silicone head

Previously owned dolls:
Katherine WM 135 cm
Miyuki 160 cm Anime fabric

Make3434

Post by Make3434 »

Tomoe wrote:
Make3434 wrote:
No need to get so defensive. No one is saying you're intentionally treating your doll badly, but maybe you're doing things that aren't optimal without knowing it. It's a possibility at least (God knows I've done some things wrong in the care of dolls before!) - and no one can help you if you won't discuss it. How do you store her, what's her care regimen? do you make sure to oil those giant boobs up with baby oil to keep the TPE supple? should help to prevent stretch marks/tears.
Yes i know how to care doll , but tnx :)
One time doggystyle in the floor, and elbows tear :(

Tomoe
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tomoe »

Well, was she supporting her upper body weight on her elbows? Did she have pillows under the elbows? Those elbows aren't meant to support all that weight, and if they were on a hard surface like a floor, that's not good either.
My dolls:
Emilia DS 145 Elf
Angelica 165 cm anime fabric doll with silicone head

Previously owned dolls:
Katherine WM 135 cm
Miyuki 160 cm Anime fabric

miles mcbroom
Ex-Member

Post by miles mcbroom »

she is real nice :)

trauma