sexysexdoll.com

New 6YE AMOR 162cm B—Cup Purchase

The best customer service sex dolls megastore in the market. What makes us different?
- 18 hours Live Chat Support available every day - 1-year support service for every doll purchase
- FREE Gifts and Kits for SexySexDoll's customers - We are super friendly and cool :) sexysexdoll.com
Strelok
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

New 6YE AMOR 162cm B—Cup Purchase

Post by Strelok »

Hi all!

I’m brand new to dolls and have just placed my order for the AMOR B-Cup a few days ago.

Being a newbie, I’d spent ages researching and trying to find information on dolls and vendors and eventually decided to go with SSD. I’m so excited it feels like these past few days have gone so slow! So I thought I’d share my whole purchase experience as a complete newbie doll owner - so that maybe I could ease the minds of anyone like me that are indecisive or stuck! If any of you veterans have some tips for this doll, please, you are encouraged to sound off!

Here are my doll details:
HEAD: 6YE #N40 (default makeup)
SKIN: Natural
EYES: Green
SKELETON: Slightly looser than normal + shrugging shoulders
BITS: Pink labia/nipples (4cm areola size), pubic hair style #7 (on SSD)
NAILS: White toenails, pale pink manicure
FEET: Non-standing

Hopefully that gives you a mental image 8)

For anyone that’s bought from SSD, what has your experience been like after placing your order? I specified some custom features but haven’t really received any confirmation besides a receipt, is this normal?

Anyway, this will be my timeline! (P.S. I’m in Australia)

JUNE 24: Emailing between Isaac and I about concerns and custom options. My mind is made up!

JUNE 25: Made purchase on SSD, specifying custom details. Received a receipt, nothing else so far.

Will keep everyone updated, thanks for reading :)

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: New 6YE AMOR 162cm B—Cup Purchase

Post by Siliconeman »

You have made a good choice. Did you have a look at my Jane pics?

Strelok
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Strelok »

Siliconeman wrote:You have made a good choice. Did you have a look at my Jane pics?
Thank you!! Yes I saw all your great photos, they were a huge part of helping me decide. Love her :angel:
Does she have hollow or solid breasts?

Slammersamc7

Post by Slammersamc7 »

Cant wait to see your doll! I love that face you chose.

Strelok
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Strelok »

UPDATE

Sorry for the delay, I've been busy working and have been meaning to get around to an update..

JUNE 30: Received an email stating she's ready!
41411 (162B + 40)B.jpg
41411 (162B + 40)B.jpg (220.76 KiB) Viewed 3560 times
41411 (162B + 40)C.jpg
41411 (162B + 40)C.jpg (181.6 KiB) Viewed 3560 times
41411 (162B + 40)D.jpg
41411 (162B + 40)D.jpg (240.25 KiB) Viewed 3560 times
Obviously I'm excited! Although, even though I'd specified non-standing feet and paid extra for a pubic option, she has standing feet and doesn't seem to have the pubic hair at all.

I feel with customers brand new to dolls they might overlook this, but I replied and let Isaac know that these options were wrong.

JULY 1: I received a reply a day later saying that they are aware and will fix the issues. They seemed to fix the issues that same day. Side note, does anyone know how they went about fixing the standing feet? As a newbie I'd think they would need to pour another mould? Or do they just touch up the TPE? I have worries that the quality of the finish might be jeopardised.

The same day shipping information begins being discussed..

JULY 2: Delivery destination confirmed and Isaac lets me know that they'll update me with a tracking number.

JULY 4: (Due to my excitement and delay due to the doll problems) I decide to persist and follow up politely. I ask if he's managed to get his hands on a tracking number yet. He replies later asking for my phone number for delivery purposes and I provide him the details.

Posting this July 5th, nothing just yet. Was really hoping to get her early the following week as I can get the time off work (as I have to drive a fair way to pick her up).

Will keep you all updated!

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

The N40 head is suuuuuuuper hot. You're a lucky dude!
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

Dollbabsown

Post by Dollbabsown »

I hope that the incorrect options or incomplete options have been resolved to correctness.
Strange that the seller does not ask for approval to be sent,
And provide proof that the doll is leaving the factory accurate.
Hopefully this beautiful lady will come quickly to your front door, where the doll will come out of the box accurate.
Otherwise contact the vendor asap.
The 6ye is a very nice doll, I think they are very realistic.
Never thought sex with a doll could feel so real.
Cowboy missionary doggie sideways, the lady knows how to handle it.
Have a nice wedding night!
6ye/166 A cup TPE - Given away
WM 166 C Cup TPE - Sold
WM 168 A cupTPE - Sold
SM 156 A cup Sillicone
Sanhui 145A cup Sillicone
Jiusheng 148 B cup Sillicone

kryten1
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kryten1 »

Super hot!

Mannybird
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Mannybird »

how much does she weight

do you have link to your doll from which you ordered

DashingDazzla

Post by DashingDazzla »

Hi Strelok. I'm in Australia and also ordered from SSD. That was in 2017. I had no issues and the dolls arrived as expected at customs. I had no special amendments though. If you hadve ordered through Jeff or Don they wouldve probably picked up the issues with your doll before you did. I have ordered with Don just this year and things went seamlessly except for issues that i caused. One thing that happened that was really bizarre is that border farce (customs) did not charge or delay my doll at all. I asked Don about this and he did nothing for this to happen. So no gst or import duties or holding fees.It didn't even look like they viewed the container. I hope you have the same luck as I did.

DashingDazzla

Post by DashingDazzla »

BTW I think you made the best choice for a doll.One of my pet peeves about dolls is incorrect vag placement. The Amor dolls have exceptional placement especially for doggie.

Si14isbetterthanC6
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Si14isbetterthanC6 »

Strelok did you happen to get your doll yet? I am having a similar situation now.

INFORMATIONS