sexysexdoll.com

New order of 6Ye Premium 165cm F-cup - Detailed process

The best customer service sex dolls megastore in the market. What makes us different?
- 18 hours Live Chat Support available every day - 1-year support service for every doll purchase
- FREE Gifts and Kits for SexySexDoll's customers - We are super friendly and cool :) sexysexdoll.com
ghosty123

New order of 6Ye Premium 165cm F-cup - Detailed process

Post by ghosty123 »

Hi,

I'm new here but I have been through the forum quite a bit.

September 19, 2018 I've ordered my first doll and to give back to the community I'll share my experience on this purchase.

So far not much to report I'm still waiting for my doll to be made.
When It came to payment I only paid partially.
Then I got 2 emails, one to confirm my account creation, the other one was to confirm the order. There is a list of every option you picked so you can review your order. Which is good.

On another note something a bit bad is when you pay with paypal it's pretty explicit what you are buying, so be aware and don't use the family account.

Here is what you will see:

Seller information
SSD & DW
hello@sexysexdoll.com
Purchase details
Sexy hourglass real love dolls 6Ye Premium 165cm F-cup Britney (Skin Color: Default, Hair:...£999.77

I know some people were asking how many time does it really take for manufacturing, and delivery so I'll keep this post update when I have more news.

ghosty123

Re: New order of 6Ye Premium 165cm F-cup - Detailed process

Post by ghosty123 »

Here we go, 27th of September and the doll is ready! So it took 8 days to manufacture.

I received an email from the shop with 3 pictures to ask me if I was happy for them to ship it.

First thing I noticed is it's quite different from the promotional picture, The doll looked good though so I decided to go with it despite the slight disappointment. I will up date This thread with a picture comparisons between what's advertised and what you get so you can make up your own opinion.

Now I am waiting for the delivery so stay tuned.

Swan
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll

Re: New order of 6Ye Premium 165cm F-cup - Detailed process

Post by Swan »

Welcome to TDF ... ghosty123
If you haven't already please read ... https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 21#p865521

Congrats on getting your doll! ... Definitely need pics :thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS