sexysexdoll.com

New! The best pussy placement ever on TPE Doll! Amor 162B

The best customer service sex dolls megastore in the market. What makes us different?
- 18 hours Live Chat Support available every day - 1-year support service for every doll purchase
- FREE Gifts and Kits for SexySexDoll's customers - We are super friendly and cool :) sexysexdoll.com
Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: New! The best pussy placement ever on TPE Doll! Amor 162

Post by Ztar073 »

Looks like a design success.

Quater

Post by Quater »

Hmm . . the placement looks perfect for doggy, but it must be difficult to get at her vag in the missionary.

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

Quater wrote:Hmm . . the placement looks perfect for doggy, but it must be difficult to get at her vag in the missionary.
For missionary, you can adjust the position of the lower body or place a pillow under her butt.
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

Lovemygirls
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Lovemygirls »

It’s about time. Thank you for listening 6ye. Looks like a good time from the
Rear view. Does it gape open when you spread her legs wide like most other tpe dolls?

imverynuts
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by imverynuts »

I wonder what that booty looks like when the body is laying on it's stomach that's my favorite position and I love a big booty with a fat crease too :D

rgp3

Post by rgp3 »

Cute!
2021 - Jess 100cm Piper Doll
2018 - Gwen 150cm Z-Onedoll (retired)

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

Sexy Sex Doll wrote:The best pussy placement ever on TPE Doll! She is the Perfect Pussy Placement Sex Doll Amor 162cm B-cup Big Butt Head Bianca

Body: Amor 162cm B-cup Big Butt
Head: Amor Bianca

We would like to inform that from now on, 6Ye Premium has a new label called Amor Doll. The reason is 6Ye Doll factory will be launching a list of new features which will only be available in this series of Premium dolls. For example, the new doll 162B comes with the correct anatomical placement of the pussy.

Head Bianca looks quite different with Tan skin color and different makeup style, yet stay gorgeous!

SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

Random Dude
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Random Dude »

Been looking for a doll for the passed 5 days. Will be a first time buyer. Hours and hours of looking and comparing prices/looks. Searching through different TDF approved websites. I was in a mountain of confusion, and the number one thing bothering me was not being able to easily spoon my new doll in bed lol. Then i read somewhere on here about how on sexysexdolls, there was 6ye 150cm B -cup/D-cup that had vag and anus placement a bit farther back. So i went to check it out. Holy hell, i couldnt believe how realistic these dolls looked. The anus and vaginas were so life like, but still wasn't to my satisfaction on placement. So after hours and hours of going through all the 6ye dolls i finally came acros this 162cm B-cup armor doll. I about fell out of my chair. I knew instantly i had found my girl. Was wanting C cup, but i don't give a shit with those orifice placements. I am sold. Hell B cup is all a man really needs anyway. :) Bravo on this work of art. Seriously, I feel lucky about my timing on buying a doll. Having orifices in wrong places would have driven me up the walls. So glad this was created. Thank you SSD!

So sexysexdolls, ill be talking with you guys at your site over the next couple days, got abunch of questions i gotta ask being first time buyer and all. See you guys soon
Oh yeah, any first time buyer discount? :)

Angelkat
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Angelkat »

Random Dude wrote:Been looking for a doll for the passed 5 days. Will be a first time buyer. Hours and hours of looking and comparing prices/looks. Searching through different TDF approved websites. I was in a mountain of confusion, and the number one thing bothering me was not being able to easily spoon my new doll in bed lol. Then i read somewhere on here about how on sexysexdolls, there was 6ye 150cm B -cup/D-cup that had vag and anus placement a bit farther back. So i went to check it out. Holy hell, i couldnt believe how realistic these dolls looked. The anus and vaginas were so life like, but still wasn't to my satisfaction on placement. So after hours and hours of going through all the 6ye dolls i finally came acros this 162cm B-cup armor doll. I about fell out of my chair. I knew instantly i had found my girl. Was wanting C cup, but i don't give a shit with those orifice placements. I am sold. Hell B cup is all a man really needs anyway. :) Bravo on this work of art. Seriously, I feel lucky about my timing on buying a doll. Having orifices in wrong places would have driven me up the walls. So glad this was created. Thank you SSD!

So sexysexdolls, ill be talking with you guys at your site over the next couple days, got abunch of questions i gotta ask being first time buyer and all. See you guys soon
Oh yeah, any first time buyer discount? :)
Also a newbie here. =)

I have a similar story.
Kind of had a feeling that the industry would have progressed seeing all the talk about sex robots.
So started googling: Best manufacturers sex dolls.
Ended up in Aliexpress.......ugh.
Started to notice brand names like WM dolls and 6YE dolls.
After finding their official sites and their world partners.
First tried a couple of European sites, but I found Sexy Sex Doll as the 3th and final shop.
Which looks lovely and has great customer service.

After checking every single doll on their site, I first fell in love with the 165F Chloe, but her weight would probably kill me. XD
So ended up on the Amor Doll page and seeing how real Bianca and Jenna felt. I was sold!
Then the billion questions fell on Isaac and still I am fighting with myself between the 165F and 162B. >.<
But it will most likely will be an Amor Doll with pictures like these.

Sorry for all the rambling!

~Kat
Piper Doll Silicone Jenna, Piper Doll Silicone Akira, Piper Doll Silicone Elsa, Piper Doll Silicone Phoebe Elf, Irokebijin TPE Rico B, JY Doll Winnie with Gamelady Tifa 11 head, Amor Doll Bianca with XY Misa head

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

She has sexy face

Prometheus 2112
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Prometheus 2112 »

I've been looking for a month. Then BAM!! Bianca!!
I am so close to hitting the buy button on Amor Bianca.

Angelkat
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Angelkat »

Prometheus 2112 wrote:I've been looking for a month. Then BAM!! Bianca!!
I am so close to hitting the buy button on Amor Bianca.
Lol! I have changed my shopping cart a dozen times or so. >.<
Still deciding some items, but probably going definitely with sun tan skin.
Also have a still lot of questions for Isaac, being a first time buyer is exciting and overwhelming at the same time. =p

~Kat
Piper Doll Silicone Jenna, Piper Doll Silicone Akira, Piper Doll Silicone Elsa, Piper Doll Silicone Phoebe Elf, Irokebijin TPE Rico B, JY Doll Winnie with Gamelady Tifa 11 head, Amor Doll Bianca with XY Misa head

TripleB
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by TripleB »

All I can say is damn!
JM 75cm Angel C

pup001

Post by pup001 »

Quater said
Hmm . . the placement looks perfect for doggy, but it must be difficult to get at her vag in the missionary.
I think this is the rationale for most dolls having their vaginas in the wrong place to begin with. I disagree strongly with this view. Most of us want correct anatomy. If you want something that's easy to fuck, just use a damned fleshlight.

Meschler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Meschler »

What a beautiful doll, wow.

I am really impressed with the details on this body.

I wish she has bigger breasts ( C or D-Cup; no more) but that is a matter of personal taste.

I am looking forward what the future brings for this new line....
Meschler is owned by the lovely Shiela

Die Hoffnung stirbt zuletzt
-Hope dies last-

INFORMATIONS