sexysexdoll.com

New! The best pussy placement ever on TPE Doll! Amor 162B

The best customer service sex dolls megastore in the market. What makes us different?
- 18 hours Live Chat Support available every day - 1-year support service for every doll purchase
- FREE Gifts and Kits for SexySexDoll's customers - We are super friendly and cool :) sexysexdoll.com
imverynuts
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: New! The best pussy placement ever on TPE Doll! Amor 162

Post by imverynuts »

I hope someone reviews one of these or 6YE does another photoshoot with her laying on her stomach :twisted:

wr450x

Post by wr450x »

Excellent vagina placement from rear!

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

Random Dude wrote: Bravo on this work of art. Seriously, I feel lucky about my timing on buying a doll. Having orifices in wrong places would have driven me up the walls. So glad this was created. Thank you SSD!
Hey Random Dude, Just to clarify, SSD is a vendor not the manufacturer. This doll is a 6YE. They are the creators 8)
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

santers

Post by santers »

imverynuts wrote:I hope someone reviews one of these or 6YE does another photoshoot with her laying on her stomach :twisted:
Agreed. I've been unable to find any review for this doll, as it still seems new. Dying to see more pics & angles. A video would be amazing.

imverynuts
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by imverynuts »

santers wrote:
imverynuts wrote:I hope someone reviews one of these or 6YE does another photoshoot with her laying on her stomach :twisted:
Agreed. I've been unable to find any review for this doll, as it still seems new. Dying to see more pics & angles. A video would be amazing.
Yah, if the butt is really jiggly, as it should be giving what they were going for here, that would be even better. I can already do prone bone w/ my YL 155cm-custom, but a jiggly butt and even easier positioning I might consider this in the future :-D

argo1

Post by argo1 »

It is a breakthrough for Chinese doll maker willing to listen to customer and willing to change.
I wonder is 165F going to join Amor version soon.

HighHeelLoverM

Post by HighHeelLoverM »

santers wrote:Agreed. I've been unable to find any review for this doll, as it still seems new. Dying to see more pics & angles. A video would be amazing.
I placed an order for this doll in August and it was due for delivery already 3 weeks ago.

But surprisingly UPS managed to lost this doll, they have now been trying a week to locate it... :evil:

I'm happy to post a review if she ever arrives.

Rianna Sofia ☆ 6Ye Amor, 162 b

threadgallery

Image Image Image Image Image Image

imverynuts
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by imverynuts »

HighHeelLoverM wrote: But surprisingly UPS managed to lost this doll, they have now been trying a week to locate it... :evil:

I'm happy to post a review if she ever arrives.
So none of the customs rigmarole, just good old fashioned losing? I hope you find her!

jerseyboy98
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jerseyboy98 »

Came across this thread suggested by Jeff from BCD looking for the best vaginal placement and frankly amazed at how great the Amor sculpt is on the 162. Wow!! Great job.

INFORMATIONS