sexysexdoll.com

An US Man Claims Women Are 'Threatened' By Sex Doll

The best customer service sex dolls megastore in the market. What makes us different?
- 18 hours Live Chat Support available every day - 1-year support service for every doll purchase
- FREE Gifts and Kits for SexySexDoll's customers - We are super friendly and cool :) sexysexdoll.com
Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

An US Man Claims Women Are 'Threatened' By Sex Doll

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

Dollpimp2018
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: An US Man Claims Women Are 'Threatened' By Sex Doll

Post by Dollpimp2018 »

He is a user here in the forum, he goes by Zebo I think... He has a review thread on Harmony, he is the first man to bang an AI doll, other than the developers I assume.... This guy is making history. lol.
PipeDream Kitty Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/308222911
IronTech Victoria Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/305089873
AmorDoll Bianca Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/298682320

Darthtpe
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Darthtpe »

"I think women are very threatened by the technology and by robotics and the fact that people use sex robots, because, women I think feel that sex is their only bargaining chip . . . :grab: ," he told Daily Star Online.

LDF
Ex-Member

Post by LDF »

Although I've never felt threatened by dildos or vibrators, now women can see the flip side of that coin. :wink:

"...women I think feel that sex is their only bargaining chip," he told Daily Star Online."
Why didn't I take the blue pill?

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

When I visited Texas in 2007 I had the impression that marriage is the only real option for a woman in the US to have a chance for a fairly good life (if it's possible at all these days but thats another story). And having to compete with dolls in this situation is a desaster for them.

And I can confirm that sex is their only bargaining chip. Sex for favors. It's never been anything else. The only honest women are prostitutes. Could it be that I'm a tad to negative?

FutureIsRobots

Post by FutureIsRobots »

I don't believe most women feel threatened by dolls. They can work, vote, and make their own money, and have for a long time.

If you can be replaced by a doll, it probably means your personality sucks and you're not nice to be around if your looks are not a factor. That can be fixed if you want to fix it.

The idea that all men are just going to abandon women for dolls and bots en masse... that's just silly. Not a realistic scenario at all. Synthetic women might get more popular, but they'll never be mainstream. Why? People are about status and prestige. Absolutely anyone with a couple grand to spare can go buy a doll right now. Not just anyone can have any woman, though. It's important for a lot of guys to show off the caliber of woman that they can attract.

Me, I guess I just decided to take the path of least resistance in getting a doll. Too many disappointments.
I use dolls to bring my fantasy girls into 3D! <3
Lisa - Kiyori - Shinobu - Kari - Misty - Emily

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

DocMoriarty wrote: And I can confirm that sex is their only bargaining chip. Sex for favors. It's never been anything else. The only honest women are prostitutes. Could it be that I'm a tad to negative?
Not negative. Just realistic. :wink:
I have been involved with women who started out being quite generous with their affections who later began withholding those affections because I wasn't taking them out enough or spending enough money on them. One even said that I was making her feel "cheap." :roll:
Maybe I'm wrong, but I always thought that sex was something that two people engaged in simply because they enjoyed it. :?
So if one partner is using it as a bargaining chip or making the other partner pay a "price" for it, then it really isn't any different than prostitution. The only difference is that the prostitute is honest about it.
But in any case, I have come to the conclusion that if I'm so unworthy of love that I have to "pay" for it, then I'm better off with a doll. While some will say that a doll can't really love me, at least she will love me as much as a woman who sees me only as an ATM machine. :|
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

kr0k0dilu
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by kr0k0dilu »

The essence of a man is to fuck.
The essence of a woman is to suck (your essence, your insanity and your money).

Just jocking. I have known exceptional women throughout my life, in all respects, including ethics and fairness.

ilikedolls123
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ilikedolls123 »

I remember reading one woman's blog about her thoughts on men who own sex dolls. Of course, she bashed all men who owned sex dolls, saying stuff like she was glad they are out of the gene pool, and really trying to get her point across about how much she doesn't care for men who have sex dolls, and doesnt care that some men have sex dolls.
I thought to myself, "If she doesnt care, why go through the trouble of writing this huge blog post about it?"

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Many of us men here can accept having a single life with family & friends for socializing and a doll as a lover, but most women really need actual love and emotions towards their lover.
So yes, women need men more than men need women. They will feel threatened by you having a doll even if they are not interested in you personally. They don't like the trend.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Well.. if everyone is turning to dolls and toys its really a threat to everyone in the long run! XD

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

If I decide to have a kid it will be a designer baby grown in a test tube.
I'm just picky that way. :whistle:
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

Zippy81 wrote:Well.. if everyone is turning to dolls and toys its really a threat to everyone in the long run! XD
No it's not. And it's a great relieve for this planet. Always remember, we need the nature, but the nature doesn't need us. Especially not us (mankind).
Stewie studmuffin wrote:
DocMoriarty wrote: And I can confirm that sex is their only bargaining chip. Sex for favors. It's never been anything else. The only honest women are prostitutes. Could it be that I'm a tad to negative?
Not negative. Just realistic. :wink:
I have been involved with women who started out being quite generous with their affections who later began withholding those affections because I wasn't taking them out enough or spending enough money on them. One even said that I was making her feel "cheap." :roll:
Maybe I'm wrong, but I always thought that sex was something that two people engaged in simply because they enjoyed it. :?
So if one partner is using it as a bargaining chip or making the other partner pay a "price" for it, then it really isn't any different than prostitution. The only difference is that the prostitute is honest about it.
But in any case, I have come to the conclusion that if I'm so unworthy of love that I have to "pay" for it, then I'm better off with a doll. While some will say that a doll can't really love me, at least she will love me as much as a woman who sees me only as an ATM machine. :|
Thats all so true, I couldn't have said it better!

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

With the paradox that is life there is nothing that doesn't come with an impact or price DM. Environment included in that. And as of late it seems the environment is reminding us of that. Just sayin!
5a7770b7e4144e1f3494f30d70ab77b0.jpg
TPE and silicone are petroleum products?

nukeno
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: with Nele, Kiko, Mamamba and Ms. StrangeLove in cyba's space

Post by nukeno »

Zippy81 wrote:With the paradox that is life there is nothing that doesn't come with an impact or price DM. Environment included in that. And as of late it seems the environment is reminding us of that. Just sayin!
rubherkitty wrote:If I decide to have a kid it will be a designer baby grown in a test tube.
I'm just picky that way. :whistle:
White Man ruins Earth.
White Man goes to Mars.

White Man takes his doll along.
Woman stays behind and scrubs.

White Man engineers his child.
Woman uses frozen sperm.

White Man fucks it up... again.
White Man goes to Earth.

White Man leaves his doll on Mars.
Because Woman needs him.

White Man, sterile, cosmic rays.
Woman, different species.

Female AI doll on Mars.
Human race extinct.

Problem solved.
The End! :lol:
Life is a strange game: "The only winning move is not to play."
Yet here I am, dreaming about reality again...

INFORMATIONS