sexysexdoll.com

161e review

The best customer service sex dolls megastore in the market. What makes us different?
- 18 hours Live Chat Support available every day - 1-year support service for every doll purchase
- FREE Gifts and Kits for SexySexDoll's customers - We are super friendly and cool :) sexysexdoll.com
neuroticstigma
Apprentice
Apprentice

161e review

Post by neuroticstigma »

I received my doll Thursday afternoon from SSD. I ordered her last week on Wednesday night and she was shipped on the following Monday. Really fast turn around. I picked her up from Fedex myself. The box was damage free and covered in plastic and tape. When I unpacked her at home she was packed well with bubble wrap and wrapped in her pink blanket. I had to close the box back up and flip the box around after discovering she was upside down. I had picked her up and loaded her in my truck without noticing the box was upside down since they had it standing up. I loaded/unloaded her in the truck the same direction she was brought out to me so I'm not sure how much of her trip was spent feet up lol. The box does have "keep flat" in bold on it but doesn't have an arrow indicating which side is the top should it be stood up mistakenly, which it shouldn't need had it been kept flat.

I removed her and laid her on my bed and unwrapped her blanket and began removing the protective foam from her arms, legs, and feet. I found that the quick disconnect for her neck had began to separate from the tpe at the front and right side about two inches. Her neck was positioned like she was looking straight down. I removed the foam from her feet and legs next and saw that she appears to have residual tpe from the mold on the front of her legs, one on her right thigh and two more on her knee cap. I really thought she had been scratched but couldn't find anything sharp on the foam or in the box. I've examined her as best I can and can not see any depth like a cut would have. If they are scratches I couldn't find what would have made them. If the marks had a slight blue tint I would've thought they were veins. She also had one on her left forearm and after rubbing it slightly and washing it, is mostly invisible. Her thigh and knee marks, although they seem to look scratched, the lines are not straight like a cut would most likely produce. I'll see what it looks like with more washing and some gentle pressure. One small area did disappear in the middle of one of the marks while running my finger over it while inspecting it. Almost like it rubbed off?

I unpacked her stuff she was shipped with from the cloth like bag and found the two wigs that I requested, two outfits, two usb heaters, a comb, and a couple of extra outfits that I hadn't ordered which was nice. I didn't receive the free take care kit that was advertised but SSD's website does list that under "second shipment" so I'm not sure if I'm expecting another package since I only received one tracking number. I took some of the foam that was used on her arms and straightening her neck, wrapped it around her neck and using tape, some plastic epoxy and more tape, I was able to reattach her quick disconnect. It took about 30-45 minutes to completely cure, half of that was spent with me holding it in position until I was sure it was going to stay. The plastic epoxy I used seems to be safe and had no reaction with the tpe. It's made for plastic and rubber repair and I didn't have any other known safe alternative. I started off in a small spot and kept an eye on it just to make sure there wouldn't be a bad reaction before sealing the entire area. I wouldn't use it to repair any other type of damage anywhere else but it worked fine for the hard plastic cap on her neck. I'm not holding SSD at fault for the damage since I'm sure her trip upside down in her box was the cause.

Her left wrist is a little loose but still will hold a pose after a few adjustments. It's not "floppy" moving it around, just when turning it side to side. It's about a 20 degree area where it seems to not hold as well on its on. Moving it beyond that area and it holds its pose just fine.

On to the ball joint skeleton. Just Wow. Her movements are incredibly smooth at normal tightness. This is where SSD shines with their line of dolls. I've had a 155D hinged joint doll in the past from another vendor and although she looked nice, the tightness of the hinged joints put me off. Her joints would "crack" during positioning and it took both hands and moderate force to move her. I wondered sometimes if I was going to break her. As another member stated awhile back, play time was like mounting an x-rated statue. Not so with the new ball joint skeleton. I'm able to use one hand to move the 161E's ball joint arms in any position with zero force and can even move her legs one handed if need be. Actual posing of her body is still two handed but takes little effort. The shrugging shoulders are a nice touch and add that little something extra for realism. I'm glad I upgraded.

I also got the standing feet option since I already knew how heavy she would be and dressing her would be a challenge without them. Not because of her movements but trying to put on or remove pants/underwear on a doll that cant stand is somewhat difficult and you end up tired before shes naked lol.

Skin softness. She was already soft after unpacking her. If I remember correctly she seems softer than the previous doll I had before. I gave her a bath to remove any factory powder/oil she had on her which wasn't much. The tpe does have a very slight "fruity" smell, not unpleasant at all. It's hardly noticeable unless I put my nose directly on her. I let her dry and gave her a mineral oil bath and let her dry again. She's incredibly soft. When she's warm she feels very real.

I bought the N17 "Brittney" head, and she is "Caucasian" skin tone with hollow breasts and fixed vagina. Overall I'm completely happy with her and her minor blemishes.

Update: Her marks are almost invisible now and her wrist that I initially thought was loose will hold a pose after straightening the wrist plate before turning. User error I guess. Still getting used to ball joints.
Attachments
What she currently looks like with shoulder length black hair.
What she currently looks like with shoulder length black hair.
IMG_E1887.JPG (346.83 KiB) Viewed 2816 times
The goods.  The tiny dot on the left of her vagina is dust.  Didn't notice until after taking the pic.
The goods. The tiny dot on the left of her vagina is dust. Didn't notice until after taking the pic.
IMG_1898.JPG (544.06 KiB) Viewed 2816 times
Knee with two of these marks.
Knee with two of these marks.
IMG_1901.JPG (249.49 KiB) Viewed 2816 times
Close up of the strange mark
Close up of the strange mark
IMG_1903.JPG (983.13 KiB) Viewed 2816 times
Thigh mark that seems to be scratched but so shallow it seems to be tpe from the mold.
Thigh mark that seems to be scratched but so shallow it seems to be tpe from the mold.
IMG_1901.JPG (458 KiB) Viewed 2816 times
Neck damage before being repaired.
Neck damage before being repaired.
IMG_1888.JPG (280.37 KiB) Viewed 2816 times
Another factory photo
Another factory photo
YHKDE4384.JPG (197.81 KiB) Viewed 2816 times
Factory photo I was sent.
Factory photo I was sent.
FWFXE0282.JPG (215.07 KiB) Viewed 2816 times

metrax

Re: 161e review

Post by metrax »

Thank you for this review, I ordered my 161E with N31 head last week at SSD.
Hopefully those marks are not permanent and can be removed with baby oil.
Happy in doll heaven

neuroticstigma
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by neuroticstigma »

I’m making some progress. If I didn’t point it out nobody would notice them. The neck damage I’m sure was from fedex and was an easy fix. I’ll probably touch up the outer edge with tpe glue once I get some. Still not sure what would have caused these lines on her. She had them on both shins, her right knee cap, right thigh and one small line on her upper arm. All are virtually invisible now. I only notice if they are dirty but they don’t take away from her beauty at all. She is incredibly detailed in some areas. Her knees and elbows have slight wrinkles on them and her hands have what appears to be slight vein bulges on the top of them.

As far as her wrist being lose, she can’t hold a “shaking hands” pose with her left hand which I don’t mind. She’s really good for cuddling with her ease of movements. If you’ve had a doll with hinged joints before, you’ll love her ball joints even more. If I ever wanted to buy another doll, I’d buy a 6ye from SSD again. I’m sure you’ll be happy with your girl once she arrives.
Attachments
Another pic of her knee progress.
Another pic of her knee progress.
604FCDBD-EDCC-467E-9849-CF83FBB850C4.jpeg (642.84 KiB) Viewed 2728 times
Knee marks almost invisible.
Knee marks almost invisible.
9878CB60-216A-4BE4-A761-4EA86B4EA089.jpeg (414 KiB) Viewed 2728 times
Thigh mark is almost invisible.
Thigh mark is almost invisible.
219FEAFA-87B3-4A8D-82CA-D4A3CF0174D9.jpeg (436.7 KiB) Viewed 2728 times

neuroticstigma
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by neuroticstigma »

After messing around with her wrist movements it appears she can hold a pose with her loose wrist. If I completely straighten her wrist plate before turning the wrist it holds its place as well as her other wrist. I’m not completely familiar with ball joints just yet, but it appears to not be damaged like I initially thought. I’ve added an update at the bottom of my review.

neuroticstigma
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by neuroticstigma »

So I used used some baby powder on her last night. It didn’t settle into any grooves so I’m thinking these marks are just flash from the mold. They looked like a spiderweb covered in powder so there’s no way they could be scratches. They look very similar to what her armpit seems look like.

WiRay

Post by WiRay »

Wow, ball joints! Somehow in all my looking I haven't seen that before. Thanks for the review!

neuroticstigma
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by neuroticstigma »

I forgot to mention it in the thread title but she is the 6ye 161e. 6ye is the only one I’m aware of that uses ball joints for their “premium” dolls and it makes all the difference from my experience.

metrax

Post by metrax »

Good news from Isaac, she’s ready to ship :multi: . When she arrives I’ll have a close look at her and will report back on that.
Happy in doll heaven

neuroticstigma
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by neuroticstigma »

I’m sure you’ll be happy with her.

INFORMATIONS