sexysexdoll.com

Most realistic shapes sex doll! 6Ye Premium 161C Aria

The best customer service sex dolls megastore in the market. What makes us different?
- 18 hours Live Chat Support available every day - 1-year support service for every doll purchase
- FREE Gifts and Kits for SexySexDoll's customers - We are super friendly and cool :) sexysexdoll.com
RazielWallachian
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Most realistic shapes sex doll! 6Ye Premium 161C Aria

Post by RazielWallachian »

Can you speak to the manufacturer and ask for the actual characteristics ? Because everyone seems to be confused. She could be taller, weight less, no one knows lol More pictures and videos would be appreciated. I am seriously looking at this doll over all others. She looks very realistic.

blue-knight
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by blue-knight »

Great to see a doll with a normal waist. Must add to the weight though, I'd imagine.

Rimotev
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Rimotev »

A lot of details on the stomach and waist instead of a flat area like other dolls, realistic textures but one thing that bothers me is the vaginal/anal placement. I cant imagine doing doggy that way. Maybe a future design will fix this?

luckykat65
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by luckykat65 »

RazielWallachian wrote:Can you speak to the manufacturer and ask for the actual characteristics ? Because everyone seems to be confused. She could be taller, weight less, no one knows lol More pictures and videos would be appreciated. I am seriously looking at this doll over all others. She looks very realistic.
I agree with you more photos and videos of this lovely lass would be amazing! In the meantime you can check out most of her specs like her weight etc on the SSD website. You can also check out videos for other 161 cm high dolls like the WM brand on google to get an idea of the size comparison vs the man who is displaying the joints movement in the video. Or you can do what I do and take a tapemeasure out to the height of the doll you are looking at buying and hold it in front of you with the end against the floor to get an idea of how tall she will be in real life. Use your imagination and picture her standing there in front of you :)

INFORMATIONS