sexysexdoll.com

Importing to America - Are tariffs forthcoming

The best customer service sex dolls megastore in the market. What makes us different?
- 18 hours Live Chat Support available every day - 1-year support service for every doll purchase
- FREE Gifts and Kits for SexySexDoll's customers - We are super friendly and cool :) sexysexdoll.com
CaptMorgan
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Importing to America - Are tariffs forthcoming

Post by CaptMorgan »

I see a couple posters asking about importing to Canada and Australia, and import fees. With the Trump administration threatening tariffs on China, are new tariffs a threat to American buyers since so many dolls are manufactured in China?

LikeEmThicc

Re: Importing to America - Are tariffs forthcoming

Post by LikeEmThicc »

Hopefully a VENDOR will step up and answer this. I would hate it if dolls got tariffed, but maybe this is a new chapter... maybe American vendors will step up and start warehousing dolls stateside. Yes the price would go up, but ppl would pay that higher price to know it was shipped from within the US and quality checked to a high standard.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Tariffs if any are on bulk metal. This will make steel & alum higher cost to US manufactures.
Your $50K Cadillac will cost $500.00 more
Your $1.75 million locomotive will cost $15K more.
Your Chinese import doll will cost $0.00 more.
Attachments
steel coils.jpg
steel coils.jpg (104.14 KiB) Viewed 1846 times
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

Currently the tariffs is chiefly targeted at information technology, consumer electronics and telecoms only. Sex Dolls don't fit in any of these categories. But we would keep our eyes on the development if the Trump government will enrich the list and it could eventually run to the products related to plastic manufacturing.
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

RE: Technology. I believe the issue here is, if you open a company in China, the Chinese .Gov has to be a part of the business. They can then steal the high tech you have developed for their own use. The halting of China stealing high tech is part of the trade issue.

and as you mentioned, should not effect TPE dolls, pool noodles, plastic coat hangers, etc.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

INFORMATIONS